Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5239 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by Falster.

Page 94 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #166201
May 9, 2015
51 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2015, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on all the wins! With so many close together, I wonder what the rest of that roll was like. Also, the black boxes mark the beginning and end of the roll I believe. 

As for Gold Rush Tripler, I have not seen it for sale anywhere either. If I ever come across it, I will certainly buy it though.

Oh, hey, thanks KFla193.  I appreciate the Congrats!  Hey, I'll take the little stuff any day of the week, vs losing it all.  :)

I was saying just that to my daughter (oh, I scratch to find the winners; she scratches the winners to tell me the prize won.  We're a partnership... :)  ).

Well, I suppose then that the black square box on #29 meant I was at the end-of-the-roll.  Cool!

Indeed, the GRT is a hard one to find.  If you do, good luck - hope you take home the big one!

Largo
    United States
    Member #157181
    July 11, 2014
    189 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2015, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Oh, hey, thanks KFla193.  I appreciate the Congrats!  Hey, I'll take the little stuff any day of the week, vs losing it all.  :)

I was saying just that to my daughter (oh, I scratch to find the winners; she scratches the winners to tell me the prize won.  We're a partnership... :)  ).

Well, I suppose then that the black square box on #29 meant I was at the end-of-the-roll.  Cool!

Indeed, the GRT is a hard one to find.  If you do, good luck - hope you take home the big one!

Interesting stuff, the last 100X I bought, I think was in the 1034 range, and the store I got it at takes forever to get through one roll, so they probably have older rolls waiting to be put up..

Jacksonville
      United States
      Member #153806
      March 26, 2014
      345 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2015, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Well it pays to double check your tickets.  I thought the other day was a disaster.  Upon second checking my "losing" tickets, I found this beauty.  Made my day!

5000 win

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2015, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, there were 30 million spectular tickets printed 250 lots of 120000.  That included 20 top prizes which is still the number on the lottery remaining prize page.  I find it hard to believe that there are still 2 tickets left after this long, this game has been out for years, i have never had luck on it.  I wonder it they print the junk lower tickets to keep the odds of winning the million the same.  And with the 100x the book numbers dont matter, supposedly all the tickets are at the retailers says the lottery.  that was almost 6 weeks ago, and no one has won a tickets, everyone on here is buying them up, its a con.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1088 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2015, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Well it pays to double check your tickets.  I thought the other day was a disaster.  Upon second checking my "losing" tickets, I found this beauty.  Made my day!

5000 win

CONGRATS on the niice $5K win ! Interesting you double checked the loser bunch and came up with this. A few pages back I posted a $200MS $5K ticket bought a while back -  I found it too by double checking my loser bunch the next morning.

Two $5K's from double checking. .......... I blame Heinkens for my miss - what's your excuse :)

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            868 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2015, 10:47 am - IP Logged

You guys are good! Every time I find a number I miss it turns out to be a free ticket! Congrats

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              196 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Well today was iffy. And the weather between Gainesville and Ocala suck.

I stopped off this morning at the Sunoco in Micanapoy. They were already to number 22 on the 100X roll. 

22 - dud

23 - dud

24 - $100 - I don't even know how I got the 100, I scratched hurredly saw the N and then the U and knew it was 100 and was just glad not to lose anything

The Sunoco Station Roll is 1-029-ish

After work I hit up Sai Liquor store. Here's where poor memory got the better of me. I asked for a ticket without checking first to see what number he was on. It didn't occur to me that last week I had bought number 10 and now he was giving me number 11. Since the last time I believe had back to back winners, there wasn't much hope with this one. Played 1 and done, loser.

The Roll he is on is 1-040*ish which is in the range of where a $1/$5M winner might be. Interesting that he did not sell a single ticket since I've been in from last Wednesday/Thursday?

So all in all a break even day.

United States
                Member #159338
                September 21, 2014
                39 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2015, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Nice Win!

You guys inspired me to doublecheck a bunch of duds...and they're still duds.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #166201
                  May 9, 2015
                  51 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2015, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Lucky $200,000/yr - for - Life.  Game# 1048, $20/ticket.

I thought I read on here someone trying to "find" these, and they were a "hot" game that's quite old (2010).

What's this board's thoughts on the game?  I found a close-by store that has them in-stock.  Anyone have some "recent" results - yes, the good AND the bad, please.

Thanks...

Largo
                    United States
                    Member #157181
                    July 11, 2014
                    189 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

5000 win

Great win! I'm glad you found it. I wonder how many millions of winning tickets have landed in the trash by people who don't double check them.

Largo
                      United States
                      Member #157181
                      July 11, 2014
                      189 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2015, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Lucky $200,000/yr - for - Life.  Game# 1048, $20/ticket.

I thought I read on here someone trying to "find" these, and they were a "hot" game that's quite old (2010).

What's this board's thoughts on the game?  I found a close-by store that has them in-stock.  Anyone have some "recent" results - yes, the good AND the bad, please.

Thanks...

Are you referring to the 20$ ticket? If so, I won 500$ on it, I posted a pic a few pages back.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #166201
                        May 9, 2015
                        51 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2015, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Are you referring to the 20$ ticket? If so, I won 500$ on it, I posted a pic a few pages back.

Yes, the $20 ticket.

I'll check back on your posting.  Thanks!  :)

Hollywood, fl
                          United States
                          Member #140096
                          March 10, 2013
                          376 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2015, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I bought 4 of the $20 LFL tickets and left the gas station, they all lost

this was Friday bought 23-27

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #166201
                            May 9, 2015
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2015, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I bought 4 of the $20 LFL tickets and left the gas station, they all lost

this was Friday bought 23-27

th19940305...  I honestly am sorry that you lost on all that, and are giving me a good indication of "stay away".  That sucks...especially buying 4-in-a-row.  I will admit it sucks, but thanks for your honesty.  It's interesting to hear all the so-called "one and done" folks in here to show the $500's, $1000s, the $5000s...  Been there, done that, all over the South Florida - the one-and-done buying (west and east coasts), and it's just amazing how this "one and done" luck evades so many of us, but hits over-and-over again for so few of us.  ROFLMAO! 

I think the posting frequency on this board speaks for itself.  Most folks are too embarrassed to admit they've lost plenty more than they've won.  I won't say "plenty", because I know my limit, buy once-a-week (or maybe twice if I can use a Birthday as an excuse to splurge), but it's going to take a whole lotta "one-off" luck like some on here for me to get even close to par.  I finance this "donation" to Education by BlackJack and a darn good income. 

Keep at it, th19940305, but I'm sure you know, know your limits and definitely don't chase!  Good luck!

Hollywood, fl
                              United States
                              Member #140096
                              March 10, 2013
                              376 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2015, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Ya I haven't been posting here for a while, haven't been playing as much because I haven't found a $100 or more winner in 6+ months. The 4 $20 ticks was the most I spent in a while and dod so because I heard they were hard to find and paid out good

i try to keep my scratch off spending to a minimal

want to see another 100k or more win soon like duck man posted a while ago

Page 94 of 350