Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5303 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 95 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #132848
September 14, 2012
8 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2015, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Decided to jump on the bandwagon and find 100X in my area. Below are my results so far:

17 - $0

18 - $500

I'm very tempted on going back and buying a few more but wanted to ask what's been your experience with tickets once you hit $500 will the rest of the roll have mostly loser's or does a hot roll usually have a few big winners? 

Code on the back 0953414. This is the last roll that the store has and only roll I been able to find in Saint Cloud FL.

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2015, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Nice win, terrible on my end, yesterday went through 6 of those 100x, won a whopping 70 back, have gone through 14 of the 20 dollar gold rush won 2 tickets of 20 dollars each.  They are really helping me quit playing, a 500 dollar winning ticket cost you about 3 or 4 thousand to win in this randomly distributed area.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1093 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2015, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

RESULTS ARE IN !!

Only bought $500 worth of GR and got back $225 - I just didn't feel right about any of these newer tickets -  GR and that new $25.00 - not like I used to feel positive about GRT - now that was a great game and I had the feel for it. $200MS was my next fav

I just checked the florida lottery about $200MS - when you click on the ticket photo - it says it will end October 18 2018 !! Another 3 years ?  I don't get it - that ticket will have been out a total of 10 years ! Why this one so long ??

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        918 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2015, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

RESULTS ARE IN !!

Only bought $500 worth of GR and got back $225 - I just didn't feel right about any of these newer tickets -  GR and that new $25.00 - not like I used to feel positive about GRT - now that was a great game and I had the feel for it. $200MS was my next fav

I just checked the florida lottery about $200MS - when you click on the ticket photo - it says it will end October 18 2018 !! Another 3 years ?  I don't get it - that ticket will have been out a total of 10 years ! Why this one so long ??

Maybe another reorder for $200MS is in the works? There are 2 of 20 top prizes left.

Another note on the new tickets that no longer have the 3-letter codes: overheard a clerk say many people are throwing away winners, more than before, especially with the less obvious games like the new $3 Crossword...

Florida
          United States
          Member #151010
          January 5, 2014
          198 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2015, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I got slapped down today

Stopped at the Chevron in Micanopy. They had a new roll of 100X. Someone had gotten 000 already but I still tried my, cough, luck.

The roll number is 1-070-ish which is the highest I've seen. 

001 - Loser

002 - Loser

003 - Loser

004 - $30

005 - Loser

Too many people in line to keep doing this. Down $95, that sucks.

Just once I'd like to come across a $100 or higher on the first ticket.

Cape Coral Florida
            United States
            Member #138938
            February 10, 2013
            64 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2015, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Got crazy and spent 100 on a few tickets 50 on 25 the new tickets and actually got 500 dollar win too. #28. the others I lost on of course. The weird thing is it was 5 winners on it and all were 100 dollars. I was expecting at the most a 100 dollar win though. I was so happy. This happened last of course won't be buying anymore for a little bit.

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2015, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

i dont dont know how that can be with the 200ms only printed 30 million tickets, how there are even any left is remarkable.  they must be holding on th the last 2 winners and maybe do a reprint, does the game have an asterik by it

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2015, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

FINALLY got $500 on the game that brought me to my knees !!  Bought 4 - got this and a $50 !!

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #166201
                  May 9, 2015
                  51 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to our recent (and all-too-frequent "winners").  So, with the frequency of your wins, I shouldn't have a problem replicating such feats this weekend.  My plan for my expenditures is:

4x $25 $10M Florida Cash

6x $10 $200 Million Spectacular (because there's a small store near me that has them)

How about a pic of the winning ticket from the other recent $500 winner?    Wait, never mind, you already cashed it in...

Amazing how little traffic there is on this blog.  What's the reason?

Largo
                    United States
                    Member #157181
                    July 11, 2014
                    192 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

FINALLY got $500 on the game that brought me to my knees !!  Bought 4 - got this and a $50 !!

Congrats Skeptic!

My take today, 3 Super Millions & 2 200,000/yr for life.

Only won 20$ back on Super Millions #005

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #166201
                      May 9, 2015
                      51 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2015, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Skeptic!

My take today, 3 Super Millions & 2 200,000/yr for life.

Only won 20$ back on Super Millions #005

SuperMillions has always been SuperBust for me (with terrible odds, anyway). 

I saw the $200k/yr/life still on the roll.  But based on the poor results, I'll stay away from them for now.

Sorry about your lackluster returns; what are your plans for play throughout the rest of the week/weekend?

Largo
                        United States
                        Member #157181
                        July 11, 2014
                        192 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

SuperMillions has always been SuperBust for me (with terrible odds, anyway). 

I saw the $200k/yr/life still on the roll.  But based on the poor results, I'll stay away from them for now.

Sorry about your lackluster returns; what are your plans for play throughout the rest of the week/weekend?

I figured since I won on the $25 ticket last week I would leave it alone for a while. Super Millions has always been terrible for me, but I decided to give it a shot. I'm not going to play again until next week.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #166201
                          May 9, 2015
                          51 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2015, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I figured since I won on the $25 ticket last week I would leave it alone for a while. Super Millions has always been terrible for me, but I decided to give it a shot. I'm not going to play again until next week.

Understood.  Ugh...hard going all week without playing.  Guess I get my "fix" watching everyone else play.  All the while knowing what some on here report playing is probably 1/50th of what they're actually spending.  I keep EVERY ticket, and frequency of reported wins (vs what is being spent) isn't logical.  I can take a picture of EVERY ticket I've played and lost on, because I keep them all (you know, for that one time I'll need my accountant to offset that "win" with the losses). 

But anyway, I do wish every to win, just make sure that those who are ill-informed and are reading this blog, realize that most of the "winners" on here are NOT telling you exactly how much they're spending...

Cape Coral Florida
                            United States
                            Member #138938
                            February 10, 2013
                            64 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2015, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

My only 1000 win was on Super Millions however since then I haven't won anything big at all on it. Or even anything at all on them.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #166201
                              May 9, 2015
                              51 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

My only 1000 win was on Super Millions however since then I haven't won anything big at all on it. Or even anything at all on them.

I'd been playing the SuperLosers for a bit before I realized, hey, you're not the "chosen" one.  Skip it....and you won't lose...and so I finally followed my Devil's Advocate, and stopped.  :)

Page 95 of 354