Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5254 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by pikachu13.

Page 90 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1090 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2015, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins, skeptic. Thats a good lick. how many of those gold rush tickets did you buy tho.

I'm not into counting how many tickets I buy - I'm out to get winners. If I had to count I'd have no business playing. Don't get me wrong, some people make a list where they buy, time of day, cloudy or sunny out :)

Florida
    United States
    Member #166201
    May 9, 2015
    51 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2015, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Went out this morning and early afternoon to get some winners and I did OK !!!

Got the sought after  GOLD BAR !!!  Man it was so neat seeing it pop up when I scratched the spot.

Best day I've had since three years ago with GRT - that weekend I got 6 $500's ........ can't believe I got these today when GR has been a tough one to get wins.

Found a place that had seven 100 X's - they looked old and smelled old. All losers.

Hope to see one of your guys start brining in the some GR wins - who's the next one to get a GOLD BAR ??

That looks great...cool!

So, one ticket is number #6 and another one is #27.  Did you just ask for certain tickets, or did you buy throughout the entire range (and even more)?  How many did you end up buying?

Florida
      United States
      Member #166201
      May 9, 2015
      51 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm not into counting how many tickets I buy - I'm out to get winners. If I had to count I'd have no business playing. Don't get me wrong, some people make a list where they buy, time of day, cloudy or sunny out :)

Oh, I didn't see you had already responded.  Hmmmm...sounds cool.  Yeah, I mention which ones I buy only because I usually buy in a range and when I mention that I wonder if others see any patterns.  But, it's cool...no worries on how many you bought, it's just, we're curious.  Yeah, so...good win.  LOL

Florida
        United States
        Member #166201
        May 9, 2015
        51 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2015, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I am debating buying a few tickets at the district office when I cash my 1k ticket on Thursday, anyone ever buy there before?

Well, with all the big $500 and $600 winning tickets out there, it'd make for a short trip to the counter to collect...  ROFL

Florida
          United States
          Member #166201
          May 9, 2015
          51 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2015, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins, skeptic. Thats a good lick. how many of those gold rush tickets did you buy tho.

How's the weather when you buy?  I might change my purchasing characteristics depending on your weather conditions...  Bwahahaha!!

Florida
            United States
            Member #151010
            January 5, 2014
            198 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2015, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I haven't bought any scratchers since the 3 duds over a week ago.

Went to Publix in the Villages today on CR 466. Let me just say if we ever hit it big, I want to retire there and I'm nowhere near retirement age yet. The Walmart/Publix seem nicer than any I've been in in Gainesville or Ocala. And what I wouldn't give to be able to drive around in a golf cart.

Anyway, like most places he didn't have any 100X tickets and I didn't feel like donating money for that.

Instead I bouth 2 Cash 3 Combo's for the number 1-1-6 and 1 Play 4 Box for 5-5-2-2. The number 1 is overdue in Cash 3. If anyone wants to try to chase something, might be cheaper to chase all the combo's with a 1 in it. I didn't feel like going to the ATM today though so I just played the 1 number x2.

My mom got a PB QP and 3 $2 scratchers of the Double Match game. That game looks like an easy way to throw winners accidentally away with looking at prize amounts and matching numbers differently. Anyway one of them was for $10 so she got her money back and was happy.

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1090 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Went to Publix in the Villages today on CR 466. Let me just say if we ever hit it big, I want to retire there and I'm nowhere near retirement age yet. The Walmart/Publix seem nicer than any I've been in in Gainesville or Ocala. And what I wouldn't give to be able to drive around in a golf cart.

Anyway, like most places he didn't have any 100X tickets and I didn't feel like donating money for that.

Instead I bouth 2 Cash 3 Combo's for the number 1-1-6 and 1 Play 4 Box for 5-5-2-2. The number 1 is overdue in Cash 3. If anyone wants to try to chase something, might be cheaper to chase all the combo's with a 1 in it. I didn't feel like going to the ATM today though so I just played the 1 number x2.

My mom got a PB QP and 3 $2 scratchers of the Double Match game. That game looks like an easy way to throw winners accidentally away with looking at prize amounts and matching numbers differently. Anyway one of them was for $10 so she got her money back and was happy.

this place is for scratch tickets. Not QP, PB or play 4.

Largo
                United States
                Member #157181
                July 11, 2014
                190 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

No one in my area has 100X Cash other than Cricle K gas station, and the rolls are old I believe. Good luck on the lotto drawing, I have never played those before.

orlando,fl
                  United States
                  Member #89879
                  April 17, 2010
                  130 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2015, 3:42 am - IP Logged

I'm almost to not buying scratchers too after this week. Purchased 100x the cash from 2 different stores and 1 florida cash from publix, all losers. I decided to play qp with extra play on lucky money while at publix yesterday and won $5 lol. That's the most I've won from the lotto this month i believe. I haven't hit anything on a scratch off as well this month either and I purchased some driving from orlando to panama city and back for mother's day weekend and nothing but gooseeggs. Hope my luck changes. How did you make out with your picks? I either use my fortune cookies or qp when playing numbers. By my scratchoff pick method i use a randomizer but am thinking to switching back to manual selection since that doesn't seem to be working for me either.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #166201
                    May 9, 2015
                    51 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2015, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday to...meh, never mind, not in the scratch-n-lose World....

Reminder:  Purchased the NEW "Power 8's" $5 scratchers for my $100 weekend acquisition.  Had relatively "high" hopes for this new game, but alas, I'm a loser...bwahaha!  Must've been a "cloudy" day...  ;)

Tickets: 07 through 26 - RESULTS:

Ticket #13: "Red 8 - 5X" = x$2 = $10

Ticket #16: one match = $5

Ticket #22: "Red 8 - 5X" (x$2) + "one match, twice (x$5)" = $20

Ticket #23: one match = $10

The spread between winners was WELL in excess of the 1:4.02 odds, as claimed on the tickets.  I went from my starting ticket #7 all the way to ticket #13 without so much as a win.  That's 6 tickets.  Then went from from #16 all the way to #22 without a win.  Again, 6 tickets.  I have a feeling we're more like, 1:5 to 1:6 is a winner.

Won't be buying these next week, when I once again take the $100 challenge!  LOL....

(and my mom STILL sends me $$ for my birthday - and I'm HOW OLD again?!?!?  Gotta love the mom!)  Good luck all!  I'm sure SOME of YOU will be sporting those 1-off $500 and $1000 winners...where are you?!?!?   LOL....

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2015, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday to...meh, never mind, not in the scratch-n-lose World....

Reminder:  Purchased the NEW "Power 8's" $5 scratchers for my $100 weekend acquisition.  Had relatively "high" hopes for this new game, but alas, I'm a loser...bwahaha!  Must've been a "cloudy" day...  ;)

Tickets: 07 through 26 - RESULTS:

Ticket #13: "Red 8 - 5X" = x$2 = $10

Ticket #16: one match = $5

Ticket #22: "Red 8 - 5X" (x$2) + "one match, twice (x$5)" = $20

Ticket #23: one match = $10

The spread between winners was WELL in excess of the 1:4.02 odds, as claimed on the tickets.  I went from my starting ticket #7 all the way to ticket #13 without so much as a win.  That's 6 tickets.  Then went from from #16 all the way to #22 without a win.  Again, 6 tickets.  I have a feeling we're more like, 1:5 to 1:6 is a winner.

Won't be buying these next week, when I once again take the $100 challenge!  LOL....

(and my mom STILL sends me $$ for my birthday - and I'm HOW OLD again?!?!?  Gotta love the mom!)  Good luck all!  I'm sure SOME of YOU will be sporting those 1-off $500 and $1000 winners...where are you?!?!?   LOL....

Happy Birthday !

You talk about 1:402 odds - the lottery told me that means if  ALL the tickets are printed and out there then there should be a winner every 1:402 tickets across the board.......................not to say if I bought 4.02  tickets there would be a winner.

Those odds deceive people - "look hon all I have to buy is 3 tickets and I'll win $500"

Write the lottery and ask them what the odds of numbers means - see what they tell you.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #166201
                        May 9, 2015
                        51 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Happy Birthday !

You talk about 1:402 odds - the lottery told me that means if  ALL the tickets are printed and out there then there should be a winner every 1:402 tickets across the board.......................not to say if I bought 4.02  tickets there would be a winner.

Those odds deceive people - "look hon all I have to buy is 3 tickets and I'll win $500"

Write the lottery and ask them what the odds of numbers means - see what they tell you.

First off, thank you!  After a disappointing "first dinner" attempt at Buca di Beppo last night, and a much more successful ACTUAL dinner just up-the-road at Carrabba's, I was not having too high hopes on the tickets, considering bad things happen in 3's (or in this case, 8's... :P ).

Anyway, thought I'd post this.  I took the FloriDUH Lottery Corporation to task regarding their odds and a conflict I found.  After going tit-for-tat several times around in an email, they finally conceded they had erred on the website and would update it accordingly.  If you're going to claim integrity and transparency, put your stats out there correctly.  See the images below:

Actual odds on the back of the ticket.Screen-shot of the game on Lottery website

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2015, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Thats the flalottery and they deceptive way they play their game.  you will also see on their site maybe even on the ticket the blurb that due to administrative or unforeseen reasons top prizes may not be available at the time of purchase.  What exactly is an administrative reason, we do not want to pay these remaining prizes out.  How can a 100x prize not have been paid out if all the tickets are out there.  I dont buy it.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #166201
                            May 9, 2015
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2015, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Thats the flalottery and they deceptive way they play their game.  you will also see on their site maybe even on the ticket the blurb that due to administrative or unforeseen reasons top prizes may not be available at the time of purchase.  What exactly is an administrative reason, we do not want to pay these remaining prizes out.  How can a 100x prize not have been paid out if all the tickets are out there.  I dont buy it.

You know...it seems like such a small thing, but in the grand scheme of things.  Had they immediately admitted to a "typo" error of some sort, and made an immediate correction - somewhere - either on the ticket or the site - then it would probably be chalked-up to just that - a simple error.  Email is a great tool, in that I can show the email loop that went on for WEEKS before they finally corrected the site.  Some folks are very analytical (I am not, but I AM a proof-reader and I always QA my own documentation).  Buying a car or house with me is nothing short of U-G-L-Y!  All comes down to "integrity" and "transparency".

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #151010
                              January 5, 2014
                              198 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I saw you were looking about patterns.

Here's what I've discovered:

Ticket #'s ending in 5 seem to do slightly better than other tickets. Some people also swear that #000 and the last of the roll is good, but for me that's been hit/miss.

Scratching a losing ticket with the code "N E W" usually signals a dead roll or a large consecutive number of losers, usually broken up only by a break-even ticket value winner

14,17,18,34,38 Seem to be a series of good winning numbers. Usually when i encounter at least 4 of these numbers in the "Your Numbers" section, its usually a winner

I have seen as many as 27 of 28 consecutive tickets as losers. If you go back to 1 of my first posts at this site I ran an experiment where I purchased #039-#299 of a $1 Holiday Cash game, looking for patterns. Ticket #128 was a $40 winner, but 13 or so before that and the 12 or so after that were losers.

On 100X I once scratched #27-34, all losers, which is like 3 times the odds. If I remember what some others have posted, some have gone through GRT rolls where the first half of the roll was all losers.

I really wish FL would be more open about the odds/prizes like some of the other states are, posting the actual number of all prizes available and in play. I find it misleading when they say a game has 1 of 5 Top prizes remaining and 7 of 54 Second Place prizes remaining, then say all the tickets to distribute are out in the marketplace when knowing the buying pattern something should have been claimed by now. If they're not putting these winners out, then the odds should be stated as 0, not 1 in whatever. It has nothing to do with prior sale or "normal business". If those top amounts aren't going to be released then the odds should be adjusted to reflect 0. There's too many bulk buyers on this site (and FL in general) that tell me something is not right here.

Page 90 of 351