Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5271 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by wbrightfl.

Page 86 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2015, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Two of the three welcome food stores here in mandarin area of Jax have them, I as the clerk in the store that doesnt have them the reason, she told me if anyone has them its tickets they have had in stock for a while.  This store has all the tickets, still has high roller, spectacular, 200k for life, so they are able to get tickets, I think the lottery is up to no good.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Pensacola, FL
    United States
    Member #164834
    March 16, 2015
    84 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2015, 9:32 am - IP Logged

It sounds like it! Just picked up 4 big money crosswords, all losers. Bought 4 last night all losers. Gonna try my luck again later.

Largo
      United States
      Member #157181
      July 11, 2014
      190 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2015, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Tried 2 100X Cash and 2 of the new $25 Ticket, won $25 back on one of the 100X Cash and lost on the other 3. I'll be down in St. Pete this weekend, so I'll cash the winning ticket and buy something else down there and see if I have better luck.

United States
        Member #162133
        December 23, 2014
        143 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2015, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

So after work this afternoon, I went to Winn Dixie to cash in my hundo from yesterday.  Knowing I won on the first 2 tix (005-006) and then had four losers, I bought two $5.00 tix from five different bins, and took the rest in cash.  Two of the cascading cash lost, but I had 4 winners total...two gold rush (one from each book) and two big money.  Gold rush, got a fiver and a tenner, big money gave me a fifteen, and a 20.  Broke Even!!! I can deal.

Just half hour ago cashed those guys in at a liquor store and I am now holding...

Big Money, 002-006

Gold Rush, 014-018

Bring Bens, 031-032

lucky loot , 048-049

Shimmering 7's, 051-052

Yeah, I bought some more...but I'm feelin' it, ya know?

Wish me well, as I do for you good folks.  Have a good evening.

United States
          Member #162133
          December 23, 2014
          143 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2015, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Well it seems like no one wished me well, because my evening scratch session totally sucked!  Started out with a 5X on the first square of the first ticket...and that was my lone symbol.  Got a single match on one of the gold rush, and that was it.  $80 spent, $15 redeemed.  Really thought I was going to get at least one other hundred dollar winner.  So much for 'feeling it', ya  know?

Hope you folks do better today.  I'm gonna get dollar tickets later on tonight.

Florida
            United States
            Member #166201
            May 9, 2015
            51 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2015, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Well, it's Saturday, and week#2 of my $100 buying challenge.  I chose I different location - a gas station in a divey area that's kind of isolated, across from a Burger King and on the bottom-side of an overpass.  During the day on a Saturday, in the morning, you're probably "ok" safety-wise.  At night...yeah, don't even think about it.

So, this week's purchase was going to be the Shimmering 7's (20x), but since they didn't have them, I asked the clerk behind 12" of bullet-proof windows what he had in the $5 range.  After doing my own Odds research, and seeing what he had, I went with the Flamingos, series 5007.  I got tickets 40 through 59.  Home now, I read the ticket, and with all these 2014 dates on it, I double-checked the flalottery site to make sure these are still valid (in this neighbor"hood"), it wouldn't surprise me that they would sell out-of-date/expired tickets.  Well, good news is (as most of you would know, anyway), these are of course still valid.

Might as well get started...I've got 20 tickets to go...

I was going to post the picture in here, but I can't figure out how to get it from my computer to the blog here (if ANYONE can help, PLEASE DO!).

Anyway...ticket #40, 2nd row, 1st spot on the right-hand-side...the famous  "star".  Win all 12 prizes.  Totalling up all the spots (10x $5 and 2x $25), I've just got my money back, and I've only just scratched the first ticket.

Can't remember the last time I won $100 on a Florida Lottery ticket...but let's see what else I run in to.  And as soon as someone tells me how to post pictures, I'll post this one.

Thanks, and good luck everyone.  We're all needing it!

United States
              Member #164482
              March 3, 2015
              141 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2015, 11:40 am - IP Logged

yesterday I bought 4 $10 gold rush tickets out of those four only two were winners.  one ticket was a $100 dollars winner and the other $15. So this morning I went to redeem my tickets. I got 6 $10 gold rush tickets and pocket the rest of money. Well today I only won on one ticket which was $20. I am just disappointed right now. I can't even win $500.

Florida
                United States
                Member #166201
                May 9, 2015
                51 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2015, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Results of today's 20x $5 Flamingo - Series 5007 purchase.  Tickets #40 - 59:

Ticket#40 - "star" = $100

Ticket#42 - "1 match" = $5

Ticket#47 - "1 match" = $5

Ticket#52 - "3 numbers matched 5 spots @ $2 each" = $10

Ticket#57 - "5X" x $2 = $10

Good thing for the $100 win, or else this weeks' $100 purchase would've only yielded a $30 recapture.  You know, I haven't scratched the rest of the $100/star ticket yet, presuming I haven't won anything more than the $100.  What do y'all think?  Should I?  Shouldn't I?!  ;)

SouthF's avatar - alas
                  florida
                  United States
                  Member #150022
                  December 14, 2013
                  359 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I have bought all 100x tickets near my town and no big winners but yet again there were hardly any to buy.

Then a friend that never buys tickets bout a $20 gold rush and wins $5,000. I am happy for them but talk about luck

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #166201
                    May 9, 2015
                    51 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2015, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I have bought all 100x tickets near my town and no big winners but yet again there were hardly any to buy.

Then a friend that never buys tickets bout a $20 gold rush and wins $5,000. I am happy for them but talk about luck

We'll be happy to see the picture of the $5000 ticket...thanks...

Largo
                      United States
                      Member #157181
                      July 11, 2014
                      190 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2015, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Cashed my $25 100X Cash ticket at a shell station in south st. pete and bought another, ticket #037, won a whopping $0 lol. Done for this week, happy scratching folks!

SouthF's avatar - alas
                        florida
                        United States
                        Member #150022
                        December 14, 2013
                        359 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2015, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

We'll be happy to see the picture of the $5000 ticket...thanks...

they cashed it sorry for no pic.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #166201
                          May 9, 2015
                          51 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2015, 10:03 am - IP Logged

they cashed it sorry for no pic.

I take pictures of $100 wins.  Interesting...

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #166201
                            May 9, 2015
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Winn-Dixie in the 'hood' south of Jackson Memorial.  Stopped in to get a few things, and of course, lottery ticks.  I used to be hopeful of the $10 Monopoly tickets, but lately, they flat-out stink.

Tickets #2, 3 and 4.  All donations to Florida's Educational System.

I'll enjoy reading all of YOUR postings throughout the week, as the rule is: Monday-Friday, no tickets! 

Good luck, everyone!

United States
                              Member #166374
                              May 17, 2015
                              2 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of 100X ticket in my city in working ( or non working ?) class hoods.   Even though they are not replenishing with new tickets.  Bought one today(#38) and won 50.

Here are my winnings :

$20,000  - Once  (  6 years ago)

$10,000 - Twice   ( most  recent -10 dollars goldrush)

$10,000 - Once  . Win- Not related to florida lottery

$1000  - 4 times  (  most recent  100X from publix 3 weeks ago)

$500  - stopped counting

$100 - stopped counting.

US Flag

I got copies/pix of some of the winning tickets. But not pasting here for the obvious reasons.
                              I won't  be posting here much unless its a very BIG prize.  Remember that scratch offs are not Random and there is a definite pattern of winning numbers .   All my big wins are in that numbers range.   Go figure yourself . I wish you all good luck.

Page 86 of 352