Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5241 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by skeptic.

Page 81 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Largo
United States
Member #157181
July 11, 2014
189 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2015, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

LONERANGER How the hell did you know I got an answer from Fl.Lottery ??????You posted I got it at 2:39 today-- when I got the email at 4:15 today which is after you posted !!!! This is the only post I made about it - or am I going nuts ??

Anyway they said in a long drawn out nonsense type reply the game is "not scheduled for removal" BUT they did not

answer why the Publix's can't order or why it's not on the order sheet.

Screw it.

I think LONERANGER was telling you that they got a response lol.

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2015, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

lol Skeptic, i had sent them an email also and was telling you the response they gave me.  yeah not sure whats truly going on with it

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
      Member #162133
      December 23, 2014
      143 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2015, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I think I got it...and will remember for my next huge winner (hopefully in a couple of hours!!!)

Still am not thrilled with the picture quality tho.  Good luck, everyone...

By the way...ticket 022.

United States
        Member #162133
        December 23, 2014
        143 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2015, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I swear I don't get this photo stuff.  I went to get gas a bit ago and bought 3 gold rush and 3 money bags at two stores, also bought 3 lucky dollars just because they're old.  got a win all on one moneybag that got me $25.00, also a single match for $20 and a $4.  Got a $4 winner on lucky dollars, and only one winner on my 2.00 gold rushes...

5X for 20.00

Done for the day!

Orlando, FL
          United States
          Member #95015
          August 1, 2010
          252 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2015, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Are any Florida stratchers other than a few Gold Rush I see on here hitting anything?  This is the second ay in a row I have been slammed with losing tickets.  Purchased 2 new $25 scratchers, 1 $20 Monopoly, 1 $20 Super Millions, all losers.  -$90 today.

Largo
            United States
            Member #157181
            July 11, 2014
            189 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2015, 10:16 am - IP Logged

100X Cash seems to have been revived. If you can find that old $20 ticket, the spectacular one it's yellow. It does ok.

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1089 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2015, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Stopped by 3 places I usually buy, looking for 100X - no one had them and they all said they cannot order them any longer. I even stopped by my fav Publix and was the same thing. I asked the clerk to print out the order ticket they use and give me the copy so I can see for myself if 100X is on there or not.

I printed the ticket and posted on the next space - the Publix clerk had toe tear off the top of the ticket because it shows the store code for ordering.

As you see - 100X - ticket 1208 is NOT available to order. When I wrote the Lottery the other day the 2nd time asking WHY ISN'T GAME 100X  # 1208 not on the ordering ticket - they did not answer and instead sent me a default answer thanking me for writing to them !!!!!!!

The only thing I can figure out is that any store that may have some must be from a while ago when they were

orderable - why not ask when they received them and see what their answer is.

SO ..... what's the scoop ?

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1089 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2015, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Largo
                  United States
                  Member #157181
                  July 11, 2014
                  189 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2015, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

found this today at the store near my house. also the store owner told me with 100% certainty that 100x is ending, and new games will be out on may 19th

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1089 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

found this today at the store near my house. also the store owner told me with 100% certainty that 100x is ending, and new games will be out on may 19th

Good for you Kfla193 !!! Can't find any here in Sarasota - if I was where you are and they were still around, I'd  buy as many as I could.

Too many great prizes left in that game. So your storekeeper friend said the game is ending. Yet it is not listed

in the FlLottery site as ending and shows still available. Just MORE BS and lies from those idiots.

Go back and get a BIGGER one again !!

Largo
                      United States
                      Member #157181
                      July 11, 2014
                      189 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2015, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I told him about what you posted yesterday, that FL Lotto said the game was ending, but he said he has tried to reorder that ticket twice, and they told him it was unavailable. So he seemed certain the game is ending.

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1089 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2015, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I told him about what you posted yesterday, that FL Lotto said the game was ending, but he said he has tried to reorder that ticket twice, and they told him it was unavailable. So he seemed certain the game is ending.

Hey there - Fl Lotto did not say the game was ending - FloridaLottery.com shows the game as active and not listed on ending games. When I wrote to the Florida Lottery by email asking if it was ending or ended, they did not answer. SO I sent them another email today asking why the order list I got from Publix does not show it orderable - game 1208 100X  is not on the list to order.

This is a real screwy situation. I can't find one 100X anywhere I looked here in Sarasota. As we know there are several great top prizes left. What did the Lottery do ? Just end the game without notice? It wouldn't suprize me , just like they ended BDB without notice with TONS of top prizes left (for those of you who remember)

I'd be curious Kfla193 who told your storeowner friend new tickets were coming out May 19th. Are they $25 tickets ?

Largo
                          United States
                          Member #157181
                          July 11, 2014
                          189 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I meant to say that they said it was not ending, I was posting from my phone at the time.

As far as who told him about the new games, I'm not sure, but he didn't know what price the new games will be, just that on the 19th there will be new games.

FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #127998
                            May 14, 2012
                            404 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2015, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

skeptic,

im not sure whats going on with the 100x game, it maybe they are just going to slow or stop sales down for a while because they know payouts are coming, that coupled with the fact on the other $25 game there are 22 million losing tickets they have to sell, what better way to do that than to reduce the choice of $25 games to one...just my opinion

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Pensacola, FL
                              United States
                              Member #164834
                              March 16, 2015
                              84 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2015, 8:46 am - IP Logged

hey guys, been scoping on this florida forum for about 3 months now finally decided to make an account. only been playing alot for like 6 months or so now havent really won anything good up here in northwest florida by panama city/Pensacola. glad this fla forums on here yall have helped out with the info,

Page 81 of 350