Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5272 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by jasefan.

Page 78 of 352
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162133
December 23, 2014
143 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Well, I had two outings today.  The first, I bought two 10.00 gold rushes from 3 different slots, and two park place payouts.  Both of the PPP had the car (5X) symbol and two of the GR also had a 5X on them.  All four had a $2.00 prize underneath...also had a single match on one of the GR for another 5.00.  So, lost $25.00 on that run.

Couple hours ago I reinvested that.  Got 5 $5.00 gold rush and asked the man to give me the lowest numbered $20.00 ticket he had.  Lost on the first four GR0, and matched two numbers on the fifth ticket for $5.00 each.  Then, Super Millions, ticket 001.  Found two numbers for one hundred bucks each. 

I'm happy because this is my first $200.00 prize, but I'm bummed because I can't remember how I got pictures of my previous tickets into my pictures folder.  Hopefully I'll figure it out tomorrow.  Goodnight, all, and happy hunting!

Saint Petersburg
    United States
    Member #151352
    January 15, 2014
    141 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2015, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Well, I had two outings today.  The first, I bought two 10.00 gold rushes from 3 different slots, and two park place payouts.  Both of the PPP had the car (5X) symbol and two of the GR also had a 5X on them.  All four had a $2.00 prize underneath...also had a single match on one of the GR for another 5.00.  So, lost $25.00 on that run.

Couple hours ago I reinvested that.  Got 5 $5.00 gold rush and asked the man to give me the lowest numbered $20.00 ticket he had.  Lost on the first four GR0, and matched two numbers on the fifth ticket for $5.00 each.  Then, Super Millions, ticket 001.  Found two numbers for one hundred bucks each. 

I'm happy because this is my first $200.00 prize, but I'm bummed because I can't remember how I got pictures of my previous tickets into my pictures folder.  Hopefully I'll figure it out tomorrow.  Goodnight, all, and happy hunting!

Nice come back win chdicki!!

Saint Petersburg
      United States
      Member #151352
      January 15, 2014
      141 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2015, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Played a little bit tonight at a different local 7-eleven I rarely win anything at, but tonight was somewhat descent.

I bought (one) $20 Super Millions #2 and (five) $5 Gold Rush's #'s 23-27. Every ticket won except for the first (two) $5 Gold Rush tickets. #'s 23 & 24 Lost.

Spent $45 and walked away with $200 for a $155 profit.

orlando,fl
        United States
        Member #89879
        April 17, 2010
        130 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2015, 3:29 am - IP Logged

congrats to your wins. with my method i only play 1 ticket every time i get a mega million or lottery/powerball so it's t,th,f,&sat that i play. I also use a computer program to randomly choose which ticket i play from the lottery website since I seem to make bad choices lol. I lucked out today as the store that sold the ticket i was to get was closed :(. Only certain stores carry older games apparently.

United States
          Member #162133
          December 23, 2014
          143 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2015, 5:40 am - IP Logged

there she is...Super Millions #001.

United States
            Member #162133
            December 23, 2014
            143 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2015, 5:44 am - IP Logged

Good for you, Starke$.  Looks like you had a good day yourself yesterday.  Cheers.  Here's to good finds for all of us here today!

Orlando, FL
              United States
              Member #95015
              August 1, 2010
              253 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Wow, the Florida Lottery is getting back ay me for winning 1K last week.  This morning I purchased 6 of the new $25 Florida Cash ticket, 4 $20 Monopoly and 4 of the $20 Super Millions.  I won $20 back on one of the Monopoly.  All the rest were losers.  Huge losses today.  Time to take another break for a couple of weeks.

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2015, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for that sort of loss WB, but its just back to normal now, thats all.  Hope you hit another good one soon to cover it.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Saint Petersburg
                  United States
                  Member #151352
                  January 15, 2014
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2015, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Up $600 for the day!! Bought (two) $20 Gold Rush's from a local drive thru convenient store and won $100 on one ticket. (no picture) My phone had issues with it for some odd reason. The other ticket lost. Then I drove a little further down from my normal playing area to play at a new location and it worked out well today. I found a corner store hidden around a sharp corner with every scratch off game available. They even had a nice stash of the $5 King's Ransoms tickets which are definitely due for a big hit. I have won descent prizes on that game wherever ever I can find it. Just a hint to everybody!!

Below is a picture of the hidden corner store (St. Petersburg) that has consistently sold big winning tickets of $10,000+. I learned this while talking to the owner and a few other people playing there at the time.

Total won today: $640

Invested: nearly $200 playing multiple rolls of $20 Gold Rush. Two tickets at a time. Four different rolls. Same store.

This is my first $500 win on the New $20 Gold Rush Game. It's about time.

Sorry for the large images. My phone has been acting up today.

Saint Petersburg
                    United States
                    Member #151352
                    January 15, 2014
                    141 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

there she is...Super Millions #001.

Nice double up there chdicki. I have yet to win over $100 on that game. That's going to be my new scratch mission. I like that ticket. Very smooth to scratch and still quite a few descent prizes yet to be won on it!! Great grab.

Orlando, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95015
                      August 1, 2010
                      253 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2015, 8:33 am - IP Logged

OMG some people are so rude!  So I stopped by the counter in Publix this morning to cash in my one winning scratcher from yesterday and the women in front of me pulls out about 30 play 3 and pick 4 tickets and asks the cashier to check them all to see if she won anything.  Not 5 feet away there is a self service machine which we can all use to see if we won and she backs up the line by having the cashier do it.  Okay, thats my rant for today.

No purchases today.  Taking some time off after epic losses this weekend Mad

Brooksville Florida
                        United States
                        Member #149852
                        December 10, 2013
                        13 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2015, 11:00 am - IP Logged

OMG some people are so rude!  So I stopped by the counter in Publix this morning to cash in my one winning scratcher from yesterday and the women in front of me pulls out about 30 play 3 and pick 4 tickets and asks the cashier to check them all to see if she won anything.  Not 5 feet away there is a self service machine which we can all use to see if we won and she backs up the line by having the cashier do it.  Okay, thats my rant for today.

No purchases today.  Taking some time off after epic losses this weekend Mad

Happens all the time where I live also.  Pretty frustrating.

United States
                          Member #159617
                          October 2, 2014
                          246 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Have not bought a tic for couple days got 3 tics today all losers been thinking how much a joke the lotto is . Best you can do is hit 1k which really is not much when u buy tics every day so I'm done hope somebody can win one over 1k I'll come on once in awhile to check.  I did hit a big winner today I stopped buying tics biggest win yet.

Saint Petersburg
                            United States
                            Member #151352
                            January 15, 2014
                            141 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2015, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Cashed in a $40 Gold Rush winner from yesterday for two more $20 Gold Rush tickets #'s  13-14. #13 lost while #14 won $100.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #62713
                              July 6, 2008
                              3715 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2015, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I want to echo the comments about the gradual erosion of the quality prizes in the scratch-off games over the past several years.  Statistically, the return on the scratch-off games has declined over the several years.  This has happened in three general ways:

1.  Top prizes have been reduced in value from a $3M (or more) top prize and a $1M (or $500K) second place prize to a $3M top prize and a $100K second place prize.  (compare the Billion Dollar Blockbuster, $3M Monopoly, Millionaire Club, Gold Rush Tripler, $200 L4L, etc to the new Super Millions, $600M Gold Rush and Flamingo Fortune).  This is true for $20 games.  The $10 games have been changed a little less drastically but the $20,000 prize level was eliminated in all $10 games after the $200M Spectacular. 
                              2. The top prizes in all $10, $20 and $25 games are now paid over 25 years instead of 20 years which results in a lower value when claiming the lump sum prize (which almost everyone does).
                              3. The lower tier prizes of $500 and $1,000 have been made gradually more difficult to win.  Also, the new $25 games no longer offer a $10,000 prize level.  The overall changes do not have to be very drastic all at once.  The Lottery operates on a large volume of ticket sales.  If the return on a new game drops from 55% (old game) to 53% (new game), most players will not notice the difference.  But that additional 2% margin is huge to the Lottery when they are looking at ticket sales in excess of $100M for multiple new $5 - $25 games.

I suspect these changes to increase profitability are due to the fact that the legislature needs more money each year from the Florida Lottery to fund Bright Future's Scholarship and higher education.  Also, operating costs (distribution costs, dealer incentives ($2K bonuses for selling top prize tickets), wages increases) increase every year. 

The Florida Lottery has to earn more money from a relatively static group of players.  Unlike other businesses, the Florida Lottery cannot easily raise prices to make up the difference. They are not going to sell $21 scratch-off tickets or $1.15 scratch-off tickets.   

Every time a new game comes out or a change is made to an existing game, the new product is typically inferior to the old product because the new product's sole purpose is to generate more revenue for the Florida Lottery than the old product. 

I don't foresee any change in the near future.  I am just going to have to hope to be in the right place at the right time...

"Every time a new game comes out or a change is made to an existing game, the new product is typically inferior to the old product because the new product's sole purpose is to generate more revenue for the Florida Lottery than the old product."

I Agree! - Very well written.  I totally agree.

Keep moving Forward.

Page 78 of 352