Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5822 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 79 of 389
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162133
December 23, 2014
144 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2015, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Starke$, you seem to be the only one having multiple 'good days'.  Keep it up.

I did have a good week last week...a grand, a $200.00, two $100.00, and a fifty that I didn't photograph....plus the usual break even tickets, and so on...

Seems this week, I can't hardly buy a winner!  I've pretty much donated my $200.00 winner back to the state.  Today, I got 2 tires and an oil change in Avon Park (one city up from me) and played there...and lost there...but not as much.

Went to a Marathon station and with my coffee, bought 10 two dollar monopolys.  Won ten bucks and bought the last 9 of Florida Treasure Hunt.  There I won $4.00.  Decided to get bold...got 2 10.00 gold rush and an old Lucky For Life (jeeze, they're hard to scratch!)  Lost on everything.  Got 3 ten dollar monopolies to go...walked to another place and bought 20 of the quick bucks.  Won 3.00.  Went to WalMart, and got 5 $5.00 gold rush, then went home...

The gold rush...got a single match for $25.00 on one ticket and a 2X for 5.00 on the other.

Lost on the first 2 monopolies, then got a single match for $20.00 on the third.  I'm holding $58.00 in winners.  I should go take a nap, but you all know how that's gonna turn out...

Good luck, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!11

United States
    Member #162133
    December 23, 2014
    144 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2015, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

...crappy, that's how.  Did go out one more time and got 11 assorted 5.00 tickets.  Wound up with 35.00, a loss of $20.

Today, got three $5.00 gold rush from three places, three $2.00 gold rush from 2 places, and just on a whim, got a Super Millions ticket.  Lost on all 9 $5.00 tickets, won $8.00 on my $2.00's and got four numbers for $50.00 on my $20.00 ticket.   Went to a different Marathon station and Cashed in my $50.00 for the last 5 Cascading Cash, the last 3 PPP, and got two Bring Bens.  This Marathon sold a 250K winner on the Bens game back in 2013.  Anyway, all 3 PPP lost, got a single match on my Bens ticket for $15, and won on two of the CC tickets...five bucks on one and a win-all moneybag in the bottom right corner that netted me $50.00

Gonna take my 78.00 worth and play tomorrow.  Hope you folks do better tomorrow...me too.  Goodnight...Bed

Largo
      United States
      Member #157181
      July 11, 2014
      196 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2015, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Played 4 tickets today. 

2 of the new $25 from different rolls, won $75 total

1 $20 Monopoly, won $50

1 of the old $20 tickets it's yellow and I can never remember the name of it something spectacular haha, won $25

Spent $90 and left with $150, That NEVER happens to me, I was certain I would have lost it all. Going to try the Save a Step store iin St. Pete tomorrow, sorry to tread on your territory Starkes, but I am meeting a client in the area in the morning :)

Pinellas County, Florida
        United States
        Member #151493
        January 18, 2014
        35 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2015, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

After being up $200 on the new $25 Florida Cash overall, I have been on a serious cold streak. A new gas station opened today by my house. Had multiple rolls of big scratch offs (including the old $20 $200,000 a year for life ticket). Went with the Florida Cash on #000 and ended up winning $40. Better than nothing plus i ended my cold streak. Hitting the Hard Rock tomorrow so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

You gotta be in it to win it.

Largo
          United States
          Member #157181
          July 11, 2014
          196 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2015, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Went to a Chevron in St. Pete on my way how, bought two tickets, #017 and #018

017# was a winner

Saint Petersburg
            United States
            Member #151352
            January 15, 2014
            143 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2015, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Played 4 tickets today. 

2 of the new $25 from different rolls, won $75 total

1 $20 Monopoly, won $50

1 of the old $20 tickets it's yellow and I can never remember the name of it something spectacular haha, won $25

Spent $90 and left with $150, That NEVER happens to me, I was certain I would have lost it all. Going to try the Save a Step store iin St. Pete tomorrow, sorry to tread on your territory Starkes, but I am meeting a client in the area in the morning :)

Yes KFla193!! Give Save A Step a try and see what happens. It's always hit or miss though at any store. They have a very wide selection to choose from. Plus I believe it's a lucky store due for a BIG payday due to it's location!!

Largo
              United States
              Member #157181
              July 11, 2014
              196 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Is it in north or south at Pete?

Saint Petersburg
                United States
                Member #151352
                January 15, 2014
                143 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Is it in north or south at Pete?

North St. Pete on 62nd Ave near 4th street. The store is kind of hidden, but it's there.

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1109 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2015, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Tried a few 100X today and did OK. Reminded me when the game was HOT a while back.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1109 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2015, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Jacksonville
                      United States
                      Member #153806
                      March 26, 2014
                      361 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2015, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone.  I was a little disappointed this week when someone from Defuniak Springs won the last $3M prize in the old $3M Monopoly game.  I had been buying those tickets everywhere but I didn't get to Defuniak Springs.  In any event, I bought a few 100X the Cash tickets as well and got this gem.  It makes me feel a little better.

$500 win

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1109 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2015, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

NICE $500 win GATORSROK on 100X !!!!

Something funny going on with this ticket. I got a few decent wins the other day from a roll Publix said was  the last one they will get because it's NOT available from the lottery as an order item anymore. 3 Publix stores verified this by going online and getting the order ticket for all the games. 100X was not on the order list !!  The Florida Lottery site shows the ticket available with several $1M wins left. Plus top prize. So what gives ?

This morning I went out and bought a BIG bunch because the good wins seemed to be back - since all 5 Publix stores around town were sold out and as I said, they cannot get them anymore........I bought these from small stores and a few 7/11's - I asked how long they had the tickets and they all said for a while because no one was buying them. I got SQUAT from all these older tickets. A couple $25's was it.

It seems a bunch of hot rolls were JUST put out with a lot of good wins. Like GATORSROCK $500  - PLUS people I know who bought last available tickets from Publix the last few days did very well - BIG JIM bought 3 and got a $500 and a $150 !!! Steve the midget bought 15 remaining tickets from a last roll this one Publix had and got back over $1100 !!!! Again, these were rolls that were said to be the last ones - not older rolls as you'll find in the smaller stores.

Do you think the game was pulled just like BILLION DOLLAR BLOCKBUSTER was a couple years ago ?? With no notice ?

What's your take ??

Largo
                          United States
                          Member #157181
                          July 11, 2014
                          196 Posts
                          Posted: April 26, 2015, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

NICE $500 win GATORSROK on 100X !!!!

Something funny going on with this ticket. I got a few decent wins the other day from a roll Publix said was  the last one they will get because it's NOT available from the lottery as an order item anymore. 3 Publix stores verified this by going online and getting the order ticket for all the games. 100X was not on the order list !!  The Florida Lottery site shows the ticket available with several $1M wins left. Plus top prize. So what gives ?

This morning I went out and bought a BIG bunch because the good wins seemed to be back - since all 5 Publix stores around town were sold out and as I said, they cannot get them anymore........I bought these from small stores and a few 7/11's - I asked how long they had the tickets and they all said for a while because no one was buying them. I got SQUAT from all these older tickets. A couple $25's was it.

It seems a bunch of hot rolls were JUST put out with a lot of good wins. Like GATORSROCK $500  - PLUS people I know who bought last available tickets from Publix the last few days did very well - BIG JIM bought 3 and got a $500 and a $150 !!! Steve the midget bought 15 remaining tickets from a last roll this one Publix had and got back over $1100 !!!! Again, these were rolls that were said to be the last ones - not older rolls as you'll find in the smaller stores.

Do you think the game was pulled just like BILLION DOLLAR BLOCKBUSTER was a couple years ago ?? With no notice ?

What's your take ??

Publix in my area don't sell them at all, it sucks because 100xCash was one of my favorite tickets. I think they may have pulled it because they are low on the smaller prizes for that game. I can not count how many times I have won $25 or $40 on it. I have also won $150 and $500 on it several times. Maybe with only a handful of top prizes left and a small number of the low end prizes left they had to end it? Otherwise, we'd all just keep losing lol

FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #127998
                            May 14, 2012
                            404 Posts
                            Posted: April 26, 2015, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

They still sell them like crazy around here, but you will not win anything on them, wrong demographic make up.  They also sell all the old games Spectucalar, the lucky 200k for life, High Roller, they sell all of the old games but its just garbage book of tickets after garbage book.  I believe they use these mom and pop stores to sell off as much garbage as they can then end the game. Just like they are going to do with Gold Rush Tripler, 3 500K prizes still available, they will sell the junk and keep those tickets in the vault at lottery headquarters as they end the game.  How can the games mentioned above still have pending prizes, they have all been out 5 years.  Something is wrong.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2015, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

If they do that Skeptic, it is straight criminal activity.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Page 79 of 389