Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5250 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 80 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1090 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

If they do that Skeptic, it is straight criminal activity.

Hey LONERANGER - I bet those tickets being sold in your area are old - and not the latest last batches !!

Go to any Publix or other store and ask if they can order 100 X - they will print out the available tickets to buy and 100 x IS NOT ON THE LIST and they will tell you too that they can't be ordered. Then WHY does the Florida Lottery site still show 100 X as available ??

If my guess is right, a bunch of books were sent out just a few days ago with many many winning tickets as the game is closed out. I may be wrong, but what's the answer ? I mentioned the couple guys I know who just won huge on a few tickets - and were told that's it - no more 100 X.

Like I said - remember BDB - they closed it out with no notice and it had TONS of big winners yet to be won.

Anyone have knowledge about what's happening with 100 X ?

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Port Orange, Florida
    United States
    Member #133398
    September 28, 2012
    163 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2015, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

None of the Publixs near me have 100x. They haven't for weeks. The gas station I buy from said they cannot order anymore 100x - games over.  There is one gas station near my work that still has 100x left. I'm assuming they just have not sold all of there books yet.

FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #127998
      May 14, 2012
      404 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2015, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

I won a whopping top prize of $40 on the tickets I bought, I know I should have passed it up.  Went fishing for the first time today, that hobby is going to replace scratch offs, tired of just pouring money down the drain.  I ask lottery about the 100x game hopefully they will reply, im not very nice when I write them anymore.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
        I'm a FEMALE :)
        United States
        Member #152689
        February 22, 2014
        1979 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2015, 9:48 am - IP Logged

There's 2 rolls of the 100x in the vending machine and one roll going at the counter at a Kangaroo gas station by my house.  To play or not to play, lol.

Follow Trends & Patterns

823 111 605 815 228 128 724 908

1128 1990 1190 0823 2011 1228 0815

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1090 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

There's 2 rolls of the 100x in the vending machine and one roll going at the counter at a Kangaroo gas station by my house.  To play or not to play, lol.

You have to ask when did they get the rolls ? If they are honest they'll tell you. The good luck I mentioned with 100X the other day was off the supposedly LAST rolls issued from the lottery. BUT Publix did get a roll in Monday from an order over a week ago. Thinking THIS was the last roll ever coming in I bought 25 starting with 000 then as Publix does it - from the highest going lower. Got ZIP on them - 6 winners of $25 each - was tops. I left the rest for someone else. I wasn't about the chase down the rest of the roll to see what was there - if all I got were $25 wins from 25 tickets I figured the rest was low as well. If I found out someone picked up a HUGE win from the remaining - I'll drive my car wide open into oncoming traffic :):)

I wrote to Fl Lottery asking if 100X is alive or was it pulled ?

WIth my last experience I have NO idea what's going on with 100X or if HOT rolls have been distributed or not.

Again. while at Publix buying those tickets, they checked the buy list and 100X was not on it.

????

Hope one of you gets a $1M 100X prize !!! That means you JAMES1, LUCKI, LONERANGER ,FlK and the rest of the gang :)

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #127998
            May 14, 2012
            404 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

i played four tickets today 2 from 2 different stores, the first set i won  $40 went down the street and bought 2 more one dud and a $400, first one ever on this game, 2X100 and 4 X50, will try and post a pic tomorrow at work now.  last time i tried i remember i was having image shack problems.

thanks Skeptic, hope you find one as well

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #153806
              March 26, 2014
              345 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2015, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I was visiting my grandmother in West Palm Beach today and I went into a Kwik Mart and bought 2 of the 100X the Cash.  The first ticket was a $100 winner.  Despite knowing better, I went back to the store and used the $100 to buy 4 more tickets.  This was the win on the 4th ticket.

$1k win 

I'll still buy these until they are sold out (or the $5M prize is claimed).  The lotto website shows 1 $5M prize remaining and 7 $1M prizes remaining.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1090 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2015, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I was visiting my grandmother in West Palm Beach today and I went into a Kwik Mart and bought 2 of the 100X the Cash.  The first ticket was a $100 winner.  Despite knowing better, I went back to the store and used the $100 to buy 4 more tickets.  This was the win on the 4th ticket.

$1k win 

I'll still buy these until they are sold out (or the $5M prize is claimed).  The lotto website shows 1 $5M prize remaining and 7 $1M prizes remaining.

NICE HIT GATORSROK !!!!!!!  Looks like 10X is still working. I havn't played since the other day when I got skunked playing what I was told by Publix was the last roll they will get. I wrote to the lottery asking if the game is alaive or was it pulled.

Largo
                  United States
                  Member #157181
                  July 11, 2014
                  190 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

You guys make me want to try my luck today, though I said I wouldn't this week!

Orlando, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95015
                    August 1, 2010
                    252 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2015, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Took some time off, came back and took a huge hit this morning.  Purchased 2 new $25 scratchers, 2 $20 Monopoly, 2 $20 Super Millions, all losers.  -$130 today.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: April 30, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

You guys make me want to try my luck today, though I said I wouldn't this week!

rules are meant to be broke - go for it

Largo
                        United States
                        Member #157181
                        July 11, 2014
                        190 Posts
                        Posted: April 30, 2015, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I did, bought one ticket because my Publix finally has it again behind the counter, not in the machine. Ticket #024 was a dud. I started a new project today for work so I didn't have time to go back, so I'll try again this afternoon. Sometimes I really wish Publix would sell tickets starting at 0! lol

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: April 30, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic got an email back from lottery, they said there is no ending date for 100x yet, and that they try to keep retailers stocked and many time if retailers dont have them its because they dont want them, doesnt smell right

United States
                            Member #162133
                            December 23, 2014
                            143 Posts
                            Posted: April 30, 2015, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Gatorsrok, that was outstanding.  Love the dual "Xs".  Bet Grandma was happy for you. 

My last few days have continued to suk.  2 ten dollar gold rushes, monoplies, and jackpot, plus 4 lucky red 7's got me one 25.00 winner day before yesterday.  slowly but surely lost all of that between a couple of stops yesterday. 

This morning however, went back to two dollar tickets...spent a total of 24.00 on goldrushes and moneybags, and won a total of 78, thanks in part to this guy...which I will show later.  For the life of me, I can't remember how I went from Photobucket to this page the last four times!

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1090 Posts
                              Posted: April 30, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic got an email back from lottery, they said there is no ending date for 100x yet, and that they try to keep retailers stocked and many time if retailers dont have them its because they dont want them, doesnt smell right

LONERANGER How the hell did you know I got an answer from Fl.Lottery ??????You posted I got it at 2:39 today-- when I got the email at 4:15 today which is after you posted !!!! This is the only post I made about it - or am I going nuts ??

Anyway they said in a long drawn out nonsense type reply the game is "not scheduled for removal" BUT they did not

answer why the Publix's can't order or why it's not on the order sheet.

Screw it.

Page 80 of 351