Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5251 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Woodro.

Page 76 of 351
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #159617
October 2, 2014
246 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm done for couple weeks hope to see some big winners when I check up on post. The tics are just not any good there bunch of trash.

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2015, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I agree Luck, Ive actually been waiting for years for the good tickets to come around.  The first year I started playing I had to go to the lottery office 5 or 6 times, I ve been twice in the last two years.  I always tell myself today may be different, nope, just keep pouring money down the drain, dropping 50 or a 100 a day gets expensive when I know im in an area that is just simply not going to get tickets, ive even tried different places, same ole same ole garbage. I was a big gold rush tripler fan, thats actually how i got started, i havent seen a gold nugget prize in atleast 2 years.  its just terrible.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      246 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2015, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100% lone ranger! I got one gold bar on a $20 tickets out of tons of tickets it was the first couple weeks it came out when I got that bar. It is just shocking how it says loaded with $500 winners but I don't see hardly any winners posted and never a gold bar posted. Really believe that after the first month they turn into garbage and they got you hooked.

Orlando, FL
        United States
        Member #95015
        August 1, 2010
        252 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2015, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

While we are reminiscing,  I miss the Billion Dollar Blockbuster when it first came out.  I won $1,000 4 times, then $500 more times than I can count.  The $20 Gold Rush about 4 years ago was the same.  Several gold bars.  Once they rolled out the Gold Rush Tripler it all changed.  They advertised the most $500 wins ever, but it was false advertising.  I didn't win $500 once and it wasn't for not trying.  Something changed with the Florida Lottery 3 years ago and it was for the bad.  They flood the state with losing tickets on a epic level.  I question if the advertised odds are being played honestly.  I feel like I have been scammed all the time now.

FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #127998
          May 14, 2012
          404 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2015, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I agree, the stores i play at, Ive won a single 500 dollar ticket at 2 of them in the past year, and non at the other one.  had a few winners at a forth store.  I too question the odds, and the seeding of the tickets, I have always believed they use the winning tickets as economic stimulus for the depressed areas.  With the new $25 dollar ticket, 11 million winning tickets out of 32 million tickets, that sorta sucks when multiple winners are seeded in a single book of tickets.  If you ever read Skeptic's post, he bought 6 tickets and 2 of them were 1k winners and 3 were 500 dollar winners.  Ive got to stop this nonsense, getting worse and worse.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1090 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2015, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I agree, the stores i play at, Ive won a single 500 dollar ticket at 2 of them in the past year, and non at the other one.  had a few winners at a forth store.  I too question the odds, and the seeding of the tickets, I have always believed they use the winning tickets as economic stimulus for the depressed areas.  With the new $25 dollar ticket, 11 million winning tickets out of 32 million tickets, that sorta sucks when multiple winners are seeded in a single book of tickets.  If you ever read Skeptic's post, he bought 6 tickets and 2 of them were 1k winners and 3 were 500 dollar winners.  Ive got to stop this nonsense, getting worse and worse.

Hey Guys !! Just poked my head in to see who's winning what and from what I'm reading here - it doesn't look good.

On the new $25 ticket I think I ran thru 300 plus and didn't even get ONE $1K !!!! So far It's been a real junker for me as is the latest GR. I agree with you all that something is fishy. I havn't bought a ticket in quite a while and to be honest, I don't even have the desire to try again.

LONERANGER58 - you mentioned that weird uncanny luck I had with 100X last year where I did get two $1,000 and three $500 wins from six consecutive tickets bought near the end of a roll. I still can't believe that happened !!

The machine that prints the tickets must have had a fuse blow out and printed those in error :) I'll be checking in now and then hoping to see a big win from one of you guys (whoops, and gals) ......... I wonder when a new $20 or $25 ticket will make its debut ?

Maybe the lottery people will go nuts and come out with a $50 ticket ???? Meanwhile GOOD LUCK to all of you !!

United States
              Member #162133
              December 23, 2014
              143 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2015, 2:18 am - IP Logged

United States
                Member #162133
                December 23, 2014
                143 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2015, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Not sleeping too well tonight, gearing up for my road trip to Tampa in a few hours.  I did figure out this cheap camera I bought last week and got a photo of the above ticket I won a couple of days ago.  Signed up with PhotoBucket...but what a pain.  Gonna try to get my Bring on the Ben ticket posted.  My upload keeps failing.  Oh well, gonna keep at it...

United States
                  Member #162133
                  December 23, 2014
                  143 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2015, 2:36 am - IP Logged

OK Folks, here he is...

United States
                    Member #159617
                    October 2, 2014
                    246 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Very nice 1k tic Chdicki !!

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2015, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Saw BIG JIM at Publix a couple hours ago - he was buying his usual one a day ticket - this time it was a $20 GR - too bad it was a loser. With the rotten luck I've been having lately I thought what the heck - so I bought one right after BIG JIM  from the same bin .... Talk about being surprised ! I got $500 !!!! This was the second time I bought right after BIG JIM and won $500. BIG JIM said "Dang it Ed - you're the luckiest guy I know!"

Yeah right ! He doesn't know about my recent losses and bad luck !! :)

United States
                        Member #159617
                        October 2, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: April 14, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Nice win always nice to get some money back its sad when we hit $500 and don't freak out like people that see u cash it. They don't know what we spend lol

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: April 14, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, nice win, and I will agree with big Jim and your luck, I remember all the nuggets you used to post, I was always amazed

Luck, I agree I consider a 500 win a good ticket, just about everything below that, I call re investment money. back in the good old days i cashed a gold rush tripler tic at publix, walking out i bought 1 jubilee out of the machine scratched it in the truck and it was a 10x50,

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1090 Posts
                            Posted: April 14, 2015, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, nice win, and I will agree with big Jim and your luck, I remember all the nuggets you used to post, I was always amazed

Luck, I agree I consider a 500 win a good ticket, just about everything below that, I call re investment money. back in the good old days i cashed a gold rush tripler tic at publix, walking out i bought 1 jubilee out of the machine scratched it in the truck and it was a 10x50,

Hey LONE RANGER - wasn't that a $10K Jubilee you won ?? 10X50 is $500 ............... man you musta jumped outta the truck when you got it. GOOD SHOW !!

I'm convinced the scratch off game is rigged or spread out differently each year -  than advertised. I've been buying about the same number of tickets each year/month for the past X years. Every year I'm winning less even tho the ticket odds are pretty much the same.

Best GRT weekend win 3 some years ago was 6 Nuggets (4 from the same store same day) and two $500's - try it today ...... you'll get squat ! I know.

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2015, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Skeptic, yeah the 10k was on Jubilee also, i actually liked that game, i have yet to even see a flamingo symbol on the $20 game and I have bought a lot of them.  ive cut back but not far enough, i went through all the reports the other day and there have been 3 winners in all the ticket categories at the stores i play at, even one and two dollar tickets arent distributed here

Page 76 of 351