Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5245 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by KFla193.

Page 82 of 350
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162133
December 23, 2014
143 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lucid850, welcome aboard.  Looking forward to hearing about and seeing your latest victories.

Yesterday was not exciting.  Only went to a marathon by my job...got 3 each of gold rush, ruby riches, lucky shamrocks, and cash inferno.  Found a total of three $2.00 tickets.

About noon today went to a local mom and pop and got 2 $10.00 spectacular, and 11 $2.00 gold rush from a new book.  the two 10.00 tickets lost (#006-007) and got 3 winners from the gold rush...004 = 4.00, 006 = 4.00 and 0080= 2.00.

I looked for the 100X...they had none.  Someone bought 2 books of them last week, and I was told they will NOT be getting any more.

Time for a nap...probably get some more after work tonight from a Circle K next to marathon...

Happy hunting, everyone

Pensacola, FL
    United States
    Member #164834
    March 16, 2015
    84 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2015, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I rarely win at those mom and pop stores. For some reason I enjoy those $2 dollar Loterias. Won a hundred a couple times on em. But up around here there's tons of 100x left in all the gas stations. I just don't have the funds to buy those

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1089 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2015, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

HERE'S THE SCOOP ON 100X - THE LOTTERY FINALLY GAVE AN ANSWER THAT MAKES SENSE.

ALL THE REMAINING TICKETS ARE OUT - THAT'S WHY THEY CANNOT BE ORDERED !!

MAN - THERE MUST BE A HELLUVA LOT OF WINNERS TO GET - TOP PRIZES AS WELL !

I'M DEFINITELY GONNA DRIVE AROUND AND SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        915 Posts
        Posted: May 4, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

HERE'S THE SCOOP ON 100X - THE LOTTERY FINALLY GAVE AN ANSWER THAT MAKES SENSE.

ALL THE REMAINING TICKETS ARE OUT - THAT'S WHY THEY CANNOT BE ORDERED !!

MAN - THERE MUST BE A HELLUVA LOT OF WINNERS TO GET - TOP PRIZES AS WELL !

I'M DEFINITELY GONNA DRIVE AROUND AND SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME.

That makes sense. Each of the 6 major ticket groups printed for this game contain 6,000,000 tickets has 1 top prize of $5M and 9 second tier $1M prizes. The 6th and last major ticket grouping is out now with 1 top prize and 7 second tier prizes remaining, since 2 of the second tier $1M prizes have been claimed of the 9 in this last group...

Pensacola, FL
          United States
          Member #164834
          March 16, 2015
          84 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2015, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I would def scoop em up if I had the funds. That's my problem, I'm young and lately been buying more scratch offs then saving like I should. Errr just that feeling ya get.

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1089 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2015, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

found a few 100X on OLD rolls that didn't produce anything. Got 11 left from a 2 week old roll and did OK. A $400 - $150 - 3 $25's and a $40. Wonder what the whole roll had ? That's IT - I'm done, finished, kaput - all scratched out and tired.

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2015, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Im with you Skeptic, today is 3 days clean from scratch offs, been trying to fight the urge.  I am thinking wondering how many of those 1 million dollar prizes are going to go away when the game ends, i guess 3 or 4, if im not mistaken the millionaire game took 4 million dollar prizes when it ended.  i have zero confidence they are going to give away the remaining top prize and the 7 second place prizes.  thats why im resisting,

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Jacksonville
                United States
                Member #153806
                March 26, 2014
                345 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Nice win Skeptic.  I've bought up all of the 100X tickets at the 7 stores in my area that had them.  It did not prove to be a good financial idea.  I must be down about $500-600.  I don't know that I will keep this up.  I feel like the tickets are out there, I just dont want to invest the money it may take to find them.  Good luck to everyone else.

United States
                  Member #159617
                  October 2, 2014
                  246 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I have not bought a tic in couple weeks and I decided to buy two $25 tics both where duds glad I remember why I quit. Hope to see a big winner good luck. Its pretty sad how bad these tics are but a lady at the gas station said a new $25 tic is coming out this summer maybe try on that when time comes.

Largo
                    United States
                    Member #157181
                    July 11, 2014
                    190 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2015, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 100X Cash #008 & #009, won $25 on #009. Cashed it at another store that I have only been to a few times, and got the new $25 ticket. Lost (no surprise there) I think if I play anymore this weekend I will try my luck at Super Millions.

Saint Petersburg
                      United States
                      Member #151352
                      January 15, 2014
                      141 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2015, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I haven't won anything above $30 in weeks. Although I play lightly, and spend around $100 or less whenever I do play. There's nothing but loosing ticket after loosing ticket. I'm sure the good winning tickets are out there somewhere, but I cannot afford to keep throwing away good money to support the Florida Lotteries so called Bright Future Scholarship Program which seems to be the main agenda instead of us players actually winning large prizes. I will continue to play light, but I sure don't expect to win anything over $1,000 or even $1,000 anytime soon. Gambling is one thing, but we're all being robbed blind. I would say good luck to everybody, but there's no luck to be found in these crappy a$$ roll of tickets. That's for sure. But best of luck to everybody just in case : )

Largo
                        United States
                        Member #157181
                        July 11, 2014
                        190 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2015, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I will say for good measure that my Bright Futures Scholarship afforded me the opportunity to go to and Graduate from the University of Florida, which in turn afforded me an amazing opportunity to work for myself and have the money to dump back into the lottery! LOL So-called program it is not.

Saint Petersburg
                          United States
                          Member #151352
                          January 15, 2014
                          141 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2015, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I will say for good measure that my Bright Futures Scholarship afforded me the opportunity to go to and Graduate from the University of Florida, which in turn afforded me an amazing opportunity to work for myself and have the money to dump back into the lottery! LOL So-called program it is not.

Education is always a must plus. Bad choice of words on my part, due to another heavy week of loosing. Congrats on your success by the way!! I am calmedI Agree!

United States
                            Member #159617
                            October 2, 2014
                            246 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2015, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Starke I agree with your first statement who wants to donate there money to the lotto or bright future. Don't be sry I'm sure you pay your taxes and your sick of donated money to the greedy lotto. Lotto makes billions a year don't kid yourself they are stuffing there pocket's.

Saint Petersburg
                              United States
                              Member #151352
                              January 15, 2014
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2015, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Starke I agree with your first statement who wants to donate there money to the lotto or bright future. Don't be sry I'm sure you pay your taxes and your sick of donated money to the greedy lotto. Lotto makes billions a year don't kid yourself they are stuffing there pocket's.

Thanks Luckjax, but I should have kept my opinion to myself. I was just venting and having a minor temper tantrum. Sorry if I offended anyone else on here. Much luv and the best of luck to us all Hyper

Page 82 of 350