Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5285 replies. Last post 26 minutes ago by BuyLow.

Page 92 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #151010
January 5, 2014
198 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2015, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Ah it started again.

So today after work it was time to get a haircut. Haven't found a decent Barber in Ocala so I went to my normal one on the NW side of Gainesville near the new Rooms to go Outlet. Stopped by there too since we're trying to redo the furniture.

Anyway, took the long way home. Stoped off at one of those "KwikStop/Liquor" stores on SW 16th Ave. He had a roll only on #6. I bought it and checked the back. the serial number was over the 880,000 if I'm reading right (has a 1,005,000ish number). Anyway it was a loser and had the "NEW" code. Yet, I went ahead and bought #7 and that too was a loser. Bought #8 and it was a $50 winner. Then bought #9 for a $25 winner and stopped. 4 Tickets for the price of 1 isn't too bad.

Then stopped at that Sunoco in Micanopy I had been avoiding. She had a roll on #38/39. I bought #38 is was a $30 winner. Since it was the last ticket, I bought #39 and that was a $40 winner.

I thought I had got the last two but she had a new roll ready to go. The one I had just finished had a series 1006000*ish or something like that. The new roll had a series of 1004000ish. Anyway I bought #000. It was a dud. Went for #001, dud. Got #2 and it was a $40 winner. Given the luck I was having getting back to back winners I thought about getting #3 but decided not to.

At the end of the day scratched off 9 tickets for $225 and won back $185, so I still got a little profit from yesterday, but it really makes me stop and think. I mean I can't really say I had bad luck because 5 of the 9 were winners, yet even with a hit rate greater than 50% I still couldn't break even.

I might try again in a few days. The 100X still seem to be avail in some areas. I haven't encountered any "old" rolls though, everything seems to have a high serial number.

Anyway good luck to others.

SouthF's avatar - alas
    florida
    United States
    Member #150022
    December 14, 2013
    359 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2015, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Went to a Gas Station and found some 100X tickets I asked for the whole booklet.(She Taught I was Crazy) high serial numbers.

The first ticket was number 26 

ticket number      won amount

26                   = 50    25x underneath $2

28                   = 25     5X  underneath $5

30                   = 25    5X  underneath $5

37                   = 25    2X  underneath $10 + $5 winner 

out of 13 tickets   4 winners =   overall odds 1:3.25 

Spent 325 received $125 = -$200 

They are hard to find . Maybe next time 

Florida
      United States
      Member #151010
      January 5, 2014
      198 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2015, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I went to the BP on Archer Rd across from the Bartram to see if they still had 100X. I didn't get any last time and they were in the teen's.

Today they were on #32, so I bought it. The serial for this roll is 1,048,73

32 was a dud so I bought another

33 was a dud so I bought another

34 was a dud so I bought another

35 was a dud so I bought another (are you seeing a pattern here?)

36 was a dud so I bought another

37 - 2X 10 + some matches of some type for $40 which I didn't pay attention to. Once I saw the symbol looked for the code and had FRY. Decided I was this far in so might has well buy the next one 

38 - A milestone. For the first time ever, I got the "WIN ALL" Symbol. Cool, it only took a couple years. So scratching off I see an F and an H and think I've hit my first $500, but then I start seeing $5 and $10 prizes and am like WTF? It was for $150 which is the third time I've hit that amount in this game over the years, but have never been able to win anything more than that. 

Decided to leave 39 on the shelf. Thought I was tempting fate that there would be 3 in a row. After all that, I netted a whopping $15. Sure didn't look like that's how it would turn out.

I took a pic, will have to remember my photo account, haven't been in there since the last win, but nothing big, just a Win All $150 winner. These rolls towards the end have been pretty decent for the most part can't complain.

Still wish I could find a larger prize though.

United States
        Member #159617
        October 2, 2014
        246 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Lone ranger I moved out near Bartram from Hodges off Jtb and the tickets suck out here. I don't buy like I use to but I do get one after work on good days.

FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #127998
          May 14, 2012
          404 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

my normal places are the welcome food stores 1 on loretto and the 2 on san jose.   also play at the royalty express on st augustine road, had my most recent luck there won a couple 500 dollar ticks there a couple months back.  but yes they suck, i think lots of people always thought i was just complaining but the sux south of 295

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
            Member #159617
            October 2, 2014
            246 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2015, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Yea they suck .Ponte Vedra actually has really good tickets I win $1000 twice and I know of a 3 million dollar winner and a million in a 1 mile radius. Also a lot of $500 s but I just think the rickets are dead I'll be waiting till a new $20 $25 tic comes out seems to be the only time its worth playing.

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #153806
              March 26, 2014
              345 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2015, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Well I got murdered today.  I found an old convenience store with the 100X the Cash and I figured I'd give it a shot since i've been having decent luck with the game so far.  Bought ticket numbers 17 - 39 (entire second half of the roll basically).  I spent $600 and had a total of 4 winners out of 24 tickets. The winners totaled $145 ($50 + $40 + $30 + $25).  I think I can find better uses of my money than to get beat up like this.  I hope my office pool mega millions numbers save the day.

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2015, 12:26 am - IP Logged

thats terrible, sorry for that big hit..there is something shady going on with that game, supposedly all the tickets are at the retailer yet in 5 weeks no one claims a winner.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1093 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2015, 8:41 am - IP Logged

thats terrible, sorry for that big hit..there is something shady going on with that game, supposedly all the tickets are at the retailer yet in 5 weeks no one claims a winner.

Hey LONERANGER - I asked this before - why does 100 X have an asterick * next to the game on the ForidaLottery site. Is it getting "re ordered or books coming from some storage warehouse." ............... I never understood why they say it like they do.. Makes one wonder what they mean. It would seem if they make new tickets to be put out that's one thing - if they come from a warehouse I would think they would be old.?? And no new tickets printed.

Straighten me out on this.

There doesn't seem to be much action on here with tickets being posted like a while back.  Are there that many duds or is it we are buying less ?

I just set a new personal DUD record - went through13 GR's each from two rolls - ALL duds !! Then I wised up and bought ten $25 tickets and got ONE $25, Another NINE duds.

I hope you people are having better luck - seems like my zip code 34238 is being bombarded with duds. Steve the midget got a $500 and $100 on two $20 Monopoly tickets the other day. I havn't seen BIGJIM for a while - he might have given up because I heard he got two weeks of losers pkaying one ticket a day.

Think I'm going to try some of the OLDER tickets and see what happens. $200MS and the yellow $20 Lucky for Life.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #151010
                    January 5, 2014
                    198 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2015, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Hey LONERANGER - I asked this before - why does 100 X have an asterick * next to the game on the ForidaLottery site. Is it getting "re ordered or books coming from some storage warehouse." ............... I never understood why they say it like they do.. Makes one wonder what they mean. It would seem if they make new tickets to be put out that's one thing - if they come from a warehouse I would think they would be old.?? And no new tickets printed.

Straighten me out on this.

There doesn't seem to be much action on here with tickets being posted like a while back.  Are there that many duds or is it we are buying less ?

I just set a new personal DUD record - went through13 GR's each from two rolls - ALL duds !! Then I wised up and bought ten $25 tickets and got ONE $25, Another NINE duds.

I hope you people are having better luck - seems like my zip code 34238 is being bombarded with duds. Steve the midget got a $500 and $100 on two $20 Monopoly tickets the other day. I havn't seen BIGJIM for a while - he might have given up because I heard he got two weeks of losers pkaying one ticket a day.

Think I'm going to try some of the OLDER tickets and see what happens. $200MS and the yellow $20 Lucky for Life.

I think what they mean with that asterik is that when the game originally began in 2013, there was a total of 24,000,000 tickets that were originally delivered to the Florida Lottery per the rules/odds of the game. 100X was supposed to have 4 Top Prizes and 36 $1M Prizes. This equates to about 1 Top prize every 6,000,000 tickets and 9 $1M prizes every 6,000,000. Think of every 6,000,000 as a batch to when the game first started, there were 4 batches initially delivered which the lottery could choose to release into the marketplace as they saw fit.

Sometime later, the FL lottery reordered at least 2 additional batches. We know this because the number of Top Prizes increased from 4 to 6 and the number of $1M prizes increased from 36 to 54. If everything stayed proportional as listed in the Emergency Rules, that equates to 12,000,000 more tickets, bringing the total number of tickets for sale to eventually 36,000,000. These new shipments got delivered to the FL Lottery later since they were probably waiting to see if sales were good enough to keep the game going or to dump it. Any game where the lotto extends it beyond its original order has the reorder asterik next to it. I think it's just there to show the game has been reordered in the past. 

Now if for some reason the FL Lotto were to reorder more 100X tickets for game 1208, we'd see an increase in the number of prizes and they would have to reorder at least 6,000,000 tickets. Doesn't seem like they are doing that this time and are putting the game to rest.

But here's a problem I have. We've been told all 36,000,000 tickets have been released by the Florida Lottery into the marketplace. Someone pulled an instant liability report here that said as of May 5, 98% of the tickets had been sold. That equates to 35,280,000 sold, and if you take probable sales from the month of May, there's probably fewer than 500,000 tickets of 100X remaining as of today.

But a "batch" of 6,000,000 tickets we know has 1 $5M winner and 9 $1M winners.  Odds say that a $1M winner should be found every 667,000 tickets.  Yet the report from early May say that less than 720,000 tickets remain, if not fewer, and the FL Lottery website says 7 $1M prizes remain. 

This tells me either there are some old 100X rolls out there that might have a few $1M hiding (OR, and more likely) no less than 5 (possibly 6) people scratched off a $1M winner and discarded the ticket 

The odds say there's at least 1 remaining $1M that could be claimed given the number of tickets remaining. Once it's claimed that may be it for $1M prizes.

As for the remaining $5M prize its hard to tell. This ticket may remain out there OR the FL Lottery knew that it was sold sometime in the end of March which accelerated their plans to end the game, and that like some of the $1M prizes, may have been discarded.

One thing I wish the FL Lottery would do on the "Remaining Prizes" page is to update the page on the basis of sale, not when the ticket is claimed. For accounting/auditing purposes I've got to believe they know when a winning ticket is scanned out/sold  Once the game ends, is there a way to go back and request the information for the roll/serial numbers of winning tickets that were never claimed so they can be tracked down to where they were delivered/sold.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2015, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I think what they mean with that asterik is that when the game originally began in 2013, there was a total of 24,000,000 tickets that were originally delivered to the Florida Lottery per the rules/odds of the game. 100X was supposed to have 4 Top Prizes and 36 $1M Prizes. This equates to about 1 Top prize every 6,000,000 tickets and 9 $1M prizes every 6,000,000. Think of every 6,000,000 as a batch to when the game first started, there were 4 batches initially delivered which the lottery could choose to release into the marketplace as they saw fit.

Sometime later, the FL lottery reordered at least 2 additional batches. We know this because the number of Top Prizes increased from 4 to 6 and the number of $1M prizes increased from 36 to 54. If everything stayed proportional as listed in the Emergency Rules, that equates to 12,000,000 more tickets, bringing the total number of tickets for sale to eventually 36,000,000. These new shipments got delivered to the FL Lottery later since they were probably waiting to see if sales were good enough to keep the game going or to dump it. Any game where the lotto extends it beyond its original order has the reorder asterik next to it. I think it's just there to show the game has been reordered in the past. 

Now if for some reason the FL Lotto were to reorder more 100X tickets for game 1208, we'd see an increase in the number of prizes and they would have to reorder at least 6,000,000 tickets. Doesn't seem like they are doing that this time and are putting the game to rest.

But here's a problem I have. We've been told all 36,000,000 tickets have been released by the Florida Lottery into the marketplace. Someone pulled an instant liability report here that said as of May 5, 98% of the tickets had been sold. That equates to 35,280,000 sold, and if you take probable sales from the month of May, there's probably fewer than 500,000 tickets of 100X remaining as of today.

But a "batch" of 6,000,000 tickets we know has 1 $5M winner and 9 $1M winners.  Odds say that a $1M winner should be found every 667,000 tickets.  Yet the report from early May say that less than 720,000 tickets remain, if not fewer, and the FL Lottery website says 7 $1M prizes remain. 

This tells me either there are some old 100X rolls out there that might have a few $1M hiding (OR, and more likely) no less than 5 (possibly 6) people scratched off a $1M winner and discarded the ticket 

The odds say there's at least 1 remaining $1M that could be claimed given the number of tickets remaining. Once it's claimed that may be it for $1M prizes.

As for the remaining $5M prize its hard to tell. This ticket may remain out there OR the FL Lottery knew that it was sold sometime in the end of March which accelerated their plans to end the game, and that like some of the $1M prizes, may have been discarded.

One thing I wish the FL Lottery would do on the "Remaining Prizes" page is to update the page on the basis of sale, not when the ticket is claimed. For accounting/auditing purposes I've got to believe they know when a winning ticket is scanned out/sold  Once the game ends, is there a way to go back and request the information for the roll/serial numbers of winning tickets that were never claimed so they can be tracked down to where they were delivered/sold.

GEEZ - all I asked is - what time is it -    LOL

Great great answer - I'm gonna ask TODD to change your handle to "THE HISTORIAN."

Now go get a good winner to post on here before the thread is removed for lack of production,

Octember's avatar - hi
                        Moneymaker
                        United States
                        Member #98641
                        October 11, 2010
                        216 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday to me. Bought on of the new $2.00 triple 7's and won $300. Ticket number is 122...and yes, today actually my birthday!

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2015, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday to me. Bought on of the new $2.00 triple 7's and won $300. Ticket number is 122...and yes, today actually my birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OCTEMBER !!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #166201
                            May 9, 2015
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2015, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Nice...Happy Birthday to you!!

Enjoy!

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #166201
                              May 9, 2015
                              51 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

It's the weekend, and it's time "invest" in FloriDUH Education!  As if my Income Tax wasn't enough of a grab, they want even more, more, MORE!  Ok...here, have some more:

Flamingo #5007, $5, Tickets #11-30 ($100)

Ticket# 13 - 1 match = $5

Ticket# 18 - 3 matches x$5ea = $15

Ticket# 20 - 1 match = $5

Ticket# 23 - 1 match = $5

Ticket# 29 - 1 match = $5

"Invested" $100; got back $35; net LOSS: -$65

Ah well, next week will only cost me $65 new money.

As I walked away, the guy behind the bullet-resistant glass mutters, "I've got 10 more; you want them?"  Haha...probably should've.  Would've been #10 down to #1.  Meh...enough donating for the weekend. 

Interestingly enough, that Flamingo I won $100 on a few weeks back...this was the same store.  And checking the series number, SAME pack.  He sold about 10 in 2 weeks of the Flamingo before I came back today.

Will be reading along for the week.  Good luck, all!

Page 92 of 353