Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5290 replies. Last post 28 minutes ago by Risky.

Page 144 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
FL
United States
Member #168858
September 20, 2015
131 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2015, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Florida Winner, nice wins.  It is hard to get the very big ones.

LoneRanger, I'll check out the Welcome Food stores.  Probably during the week if possible.  Hopefully I'll be able to continue my lucky streak on the $200MS there.

I got this one from another roll of the $200MS.  As I mentioned before, I've been playing this game for nearly 4 years and never hit a $500 or $1,000 prize and in the span of 2 weeks, I hit both repeatedly.  I hope everyone else has good luck!

$200MS win

Nice gatorsrok! I have no problem finding 200MS still, but for me, the last few chunks of 8 tickets have yielded almost 0 (not talking profit but actually what came back out).. but may try again soon..

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

wow, nice, i just went and played 10, won 2 $15 dollar tickets, there is really no telling how long they have had the tickets, turnover isnt very high so i buy all the losers it seems.  Most ive ever won is 100, one of them has the $5 high roller game, i have the instant liability rpt, there is still money left on that game, i should focus on these two.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Jacksonville
      United States
      Member #153806
      March 26, 2014
      345 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Nice gatorsrok! I have no problem finding 200MS still, but for me, the last few chunks of 8 tickets have yielded almost 0 (not talking profit but actually what came back out).. but may try again soon..

I agree Pending Sector.  The $200MS is one of the most volatile games I've ever played.  I have personally experienced buying 10 tickets and having just one $10 winner and a week ago I bought 12 and hit a $100 winner, and two $500 winners.  The clerk from the store that I bought the $1k winner from today told me that he had two $10,000 winners in one $200MS roll a year ago.  It seems like this game could have its winners and losers distributed more evenly.

Florida
        United States
        Member #151010
        January 5, 2014
        198 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Is this the winning ticket from Boynton claimed earlier this week or from an older win?

Nice wins. I hope to someday win more than $150 on a scratcher, but no luck. Played one of the new $5 Holiday games yesterday and was a loser. Headed to fill up for work this week so might get a $10 one.

Florida
          United States
          Member #151010
          January 5, 2014
          198 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Filled up at the Kangaroo on the corner of SW 60th and SR 40 in Ocala, 1 of the few places with 1.99 gas on the West side. Mom got 2 of the new $2 Holiday game - both losers. I got another one of the $5 Holiday tickets and won $30 matching number 18 on Ticket #041. I wanted to try the $10 ones but they didn't have them in the display. So essentially I got a free tank of gas.

United States
            Member #162133
            December 23, 2014
            143 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Gator, Skeptic, starting the month on a high note.  Good for you both...keep it up...

FloridaWinner16...awesome photos...but...i know I saw that 100X ticket before, it's on page 106, creases and all.  The other two were great also.  Any stories behind those winners?

Took my buddy out yesterday (he doesn't drive) and we bought tickets.  His second ticket out was a 10.00 Christmas ticket.  He got a tree (win all) that was good for 200.00   He probably had at least a hundred worth of small winners on the 50X game.  Me?  dropped about 50 for the day.

Today, cashed in 20.00 at Publix before work and bought 1 of each 1 and 2.00 ticket from the counter and machine.  Spent 18.00...I'll let you know tomorrow morning if I did any good...

Best wishes, everyone.

Largo
              United States
              Member #157181
              July 11, 2014
              192 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2015, 1:23 am - IP Logged

The million dollar winning ticket was from a guy in leesburg back in July.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-leesburg-man-wins-lottery-one-million-20150715-story.html

FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                131 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2015, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

The million dollar winning ticket was from a guy in leesburg back in July.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-leesburg-man-wins-lottery-one-million-20150715-story.html

Wonder if he's the guy who just posted it then. . Not too much point to posting that otherwise..

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  360 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2015, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Wonder if he's the guy who just posted it then. . Not too much point to posting that otherwise..

They're all found images. I just ignored the posts and blocked the poster.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

$200 MS cannot be ordered any longer - checked with Publix and it is not on the order list anymore. But the lottery says the game will run to 2018 !!

Can't find them anywhere around me .....

Sounds like another funny deal like with 100 X ........ what do you think ??

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

FL
                      United States
                      Member #168858
                      September 20, 2015
                      131 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

$200 MS cannot be ordered any longer - checked with Publix and it is not on the order list anymore. But the lottery says the game will run to 2018 !!

Can't find them anywhere around me .....

Sounds like another funny deal like with 100 X ........ what do you think ??

Weirdness.  Perhaps they don't want anyone to hit the last two top prizes still unclaimed?

NY
                        United States
                        Member #167035
                        June 22, 2015
                        1340 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Weirdness.  Perhaps they don't want anyone to hit the last two top prizes still unclaimed?

probably - NY just ended a game w 3/4 top prizes unclaimed

Jacksonville
                          United States
                          Member #153806
                          March 26, 2014
                          345 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2015, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

For the $200MS, I think it is going to be a scenario like the 100X.  The reason the game is no longer on the reorder list is because (nearly) all of the rolls are already distributed.  Based on the last few instant liability reports for the game, there are about 320,000 prizes left (when you subtract out prizes that were thrown away/will never be claimed).  That means there about 15,000-20,000 rolls in existence.  Remember, there are only about 18,000 lotto retailers and some may have 4-5 rolls in inventory.  Either way, what is out there is probably all that is left.  The game will not go until 2018.  I am sure by mid-2016 the supply will be completely gone just like the 100X.

As far as there being two top prizes left, I still believe right now that is probably accurate.  I've been following this game for over a year and the top prizes were awarded like clockwork for each 5% of tickets sold (20 top prizes total means 1 top prize for each 5% of tickets distributed [20 x 5% = 100%]).  For instance, when about 80% of total prizes were claimed, someone won the 16th $1M prize  When it got to about 85% of total prizes claim, the 17th $1M prize was won.  When it hit just over 90% of total prizes claimed, the 18th $1M prize was claimed. 

Now it is at nearly 96%.  That leaves room for the last two prizes being at the 95% total prizes being claimed and the 99% of total prizes being claimed thresholds.  I could be wrong, but I am reasonably sure at least one of the two is out there and probably both are on a roll somewhere.  I wish I could say the same for the 100X but it would be a miracle if someone even hit one of the $1M prizes let alone the $5M prize.

I think once the $200MS and 100X games finally end, I am going to take a break for a while.  The new games keep getting worse and I can't motivate myself to buy any of them.  Maybe I'll find one I like and try to win on it.

FL
                            United States
                            Member #168858
                            September 20, 2015
                            131 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2015, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Very nice info gatorsrok.   Thanks very much for taking the time to post that.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              360 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2015, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

For the $200MS, I think it is going to be a scenario like the 100X.  The reason the game is no longer on the reorder list is because (nearly) all of the rolls are already distributed.  Based on the last few instant liability reports for the game, there are about 320,000 prizes left (when you subtract out prizes that were thrown away/will never be claimed).  That means there about 15,000-20,000 rolls in existence.  Remember, there are only about 18,000 lotto retailers and some may have 4-5 rolls in inventory.  Either way, what is out there is probably all that is left.  The game will not go until 2018.  I am sure by mid-2016 the supply will be completely gone just like the 100X.

As far as there being two top prizes left, I still believe right now that is probably accurate.  I've been following this game for over a year and the top prizes were awarded like clockwork for each 5% of tickets sold (20 top prizes total means 1 top prize for each 5% of tickets distributed [20 x 5% = 100%]).  For instance, when about 80% of total prizes were claimed, someone won the 16th $1M prize  When it got to about 85% of total prizes claim, the 17th $1M prize was won.  When it hit just over 90% of total prizes claimed, the 18th $1M prize was claimed. 

Now it is at nearly 96%.  That leaves room for the last two prizes being at the 95% total prizes being claimed and the 99% of total prizes being claimed thresholds.  I could be wrong, but I am reasonably sure at least one of the two is out there and probably both are on a roll somewhere.  I wish I could say the same for the 100X but it would be a miracle if someone even hit one of the $1M prizes let alone the $5M prize.

I think once the $200MS and 100X games finally end, I am going to take a break for a while.  The new games keep getting worse and I can't motivate myself to buy any of them.  Maybe I'll find one I like and try to win on it.

Spot on, gatorsrok! You've echoed my thoughts exactly. And congrats on the great hits recently.

The only thing I'd add is that I think the Lottery set that 2018 date just for the sake of having a final cut-off for the game no matter what. I was concerned about the date before, but having seen the Instant Liability Report I think they set the date just because the game has been around forever. If people don't buy it there's no reason for them to just let it keep taking up space (it's also old-tech for them in that it isn't a scannable ticket, so I'm sure they're ready to have it gone). They could have just pulled it months ago, but instead decided to essentially give us three years of notice that it's time is done. Those of us that are interested will chase down the remaining tickets, and everyone else will go on buying whatever's new for no other reason than newness. $200MS won't last much longer.

Page 144 of 353