Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5280 replies. Last post 42 seconds ago by jasefan.

Page 138 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

wish i could get this for NY games but highly doubt it

thanks for sharing the liability report on the 200m spectacular tho

Largo
    United States
    Member #157181
    July 11, 2014
    190 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Mr. Gray - thanks for going above and beyond posting information about $200MS and I want to apologize for a recent comment someone made about the money you spent on 100X - I don't think it's anyone's business how much you spend - it could be a drop in the bucket to you - or what anyone spends. We once had a poster who used to ask a few players what their income was - to be able to buy the tickets they bought.

I've spent $4K some weekends buying tickets - I work hard and sometimes get a nice commission - and it's my business how I spend it. We don't need judgemental comments about our spending habits.

Well said! It really is no one's business. I remember that annoying guy from a few months back who always turned his nose up to how often any of us played.

United States
      Member #169356
      October 13, 2015
      18 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2015, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Tonight was brutal. Spent about $300. Won back $75. 

2 Florida Cash- losers

1 super million - loser

2 $20 gold rush- losers

2 50X- 20, loser

10 Queen of hearts- all losers

2 $20 Flamingo - 20, loser

5 $5 Monopoly- $10, rest losers

7 $2 Monopoly- $2, rest losers

5 $2 gold rush- 4,2,2,0,0

1 $10 gold rush- $10

1 Power 8- $10

......just wow

United States
        Member #169356
        October 13, 2015
        18 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2015, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Today's purchases

5 Queen of hearts: 2, rest losers

5 $2 Gold Rush: 5,4,2,0,0

5 $2 Monopoly, 20 rest losers

1 $10 Jackpot- Loser

Will try again tomorrow.

Florida
          United States
          Member #126774
          April 16, 2012
          1440 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2015, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Oh, and ScreamingMidget, you might want to use a program like GIMP (or Photoshop if you have it) to reduce the size of your images before posting. Those images are massive. They're 2988 x 5312 pixels, 35MB each. They take a while to download and because of the way imgur works we don't seem to be able to cache them. Anyone viewing this page over a cellular data connection on a mobile device (or a satellite system) will have their usage unnecessarily eaten into.

Not criticizing, just an FYI.

Oh sorry about that. I took them with my phone, which has a 2K resolution screen. I thought resizing them on lottery post reduces the size. Wow, no wonder they still took a while to load haha. I'll reduce them next time. Thanks for the heads up.

Florida
            United States
            Member #167757
            July 29, 2015
            359 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2015, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Here's a curious mistake. I was looking at the $25 Top Prize winners report and decided to look up the addresses of the two stores that sold the $10M prizes for Florida Cash. They're both listed as Lake City on the report, but the second one is not actually in Lake City. Some fool messed up the report. The second store is actually in South Florida. Stop N Go, 800 Atlantic Shores Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009.

So, the two big prizes were, in fact, not sold right down the road from one another.

Florida
              United States
              Member #167757
              July 29, 2015
              359 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2015, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Also, if you do a little math on the Instant Liability Report (comparing its state with the original odds) for $200M Spectacular, you can see that there should be approximately 1.2 million tickets left in circulation. If the two top prizes are still out there (which is to say that one or both haven't been thrown in the trash, something I find unlikely given the design of this ticket) the odds are approaching three times better than the original odds on a top prize (now 1 in ~600k). The $20k and $10 prizes have much better odds as well (again, if they're out there).

The 2018 end date is still strange, but the Liability report shows clearly what's in circulation. Perhaps they've just predicted the end date based on average sales numbers over recent months, which, given the age of the game, are probably very very low compared to, say, 50X and $5k A Week For Life.

In a week or two I'll give the $2,000,000 Jackpot game a check-up as well.

Pensacola, FL
                United States
                Member #164834
                March 16, 2015
                84 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2015, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Also, if you do a little math on the Instant Liability Report (comparing its state with the original odds) for $200M Spectacular, you can see that there should be approximately 1.2 million tickets left in circulation. If the two top prizes are still out there (which is to say that one or both haven't been thrown in the trash, something I find unlikely given the design of this ticket) the odds are approaching three times better than the original odds on a top prize (now 1 in ~600k). The $20k and $10 prizes have much better odds as well (again, if they're out there).

The 2018 end date is still strange, but the Liability report shows clearly what's in circulation. Perhaps they've just predicted the end date based on average sales numbers over recent months, which, given the age of the game, are probably very very low compared to, say, 50X and $5k A Week For Life.

Mr gray. You said you could pull up the locations for the 100x in Pensacola. I'd be greatly appreciated if you did that. I live in Pensacola and have had trouble finding those

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  359 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2015, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Mr gray. You said you could pull up the locations for the 100x in Pensacola. I'd be greatly appreciated if you did that. I live in Pensacola and have had trouble finding those

Here's the stuff in/near Pensacola as of yesterday.

Saved as an image because it would've been funky to paste as text.

Note that some places have books they haven't activated. Two of the retailers I bought books from said they would only put out 100X if they ran out of Florida Cash (which they never do), and that if I wanted any 100X I'd have to buy the whole books. Florida Cash sells much faster, so it's what they put in the bins. The books I bought yesterday had been sitting in stock at their retailers for like four months. So, if you don't see it when you walk in, ask the person at the counter to check their storage.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    359 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I meant to write "$20k and $10k prizes" here, not "$20k and $10 prizes."

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
                      United States
                      Member #144982
                      July 23, 2013
                      50 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I had a surprisingly good night tonight. Played through 5 Flamingos one hit for a hundred and another hit for twenty. I asked the lady who cashed in my tickets how the scratch offs were doing. She said not too much exciting. Just little prizes won every now and then. She also told me that someone just tore through a roll of $5 fantastic 5's and what did he get back???? Just $80 out of the $300 spent!!Chair

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3715 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I purchased 2 $20 Flamingo multipliers at a local grocery store, Tickets 001 and 000 - Both $100 winners back to back. the lady pulls out another roll.they start from 029. So I tell the gal give me 029 - To my unbelief another $100 Winner. I was like wow 3 $100 in a row. Lets keep Going so purchased 028 that was a Dud, I purchased 027 that was another dud , at this point I was like ok this is it, since I am up a few hundred bucks , I Purchased 026 $20, 025 DUD, 024 another $100, 023 DUD, 022 Dud , 021 Dud , 020 Dud , 019 $20 , 018 Dud, 017 Dud, 016 $20, 015 Dud, I stopped there. It looks like these ticks have a lot $100 Winners , but I have yet to see a $500 Win.

Keep moving Forward.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2015, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Credit to the Lottery, the Director of Sales responded well and quickly. Here's his response:

------------------------------------

I am responding to your complaint regarding our 100X The Cash ticket allegedly being targeted for distribution at a particular retailer, in this case, Food and Lotto.

According to our records this store currently has two books of that game available for sale. They have not received any of this game since 10/9/15. Between 9/11/15 and 10/9/15 they have only received 7 books of that game. All 7 of these books were returned to our warehouse from various stores around the state and then shipped back out.

Any unopened books of tickets that are returned to our warehouse are put back into inventory as long as the game is still available for sale. When a game “runs out” it will be taken off the orderable games list. However, any retailer in the state may call the warehouse and enquire about what games are available for order on that particular day.

Food and Lotto is one of the top selling stores in the state. They are called frequently to place orders by our tel-sel department and they place frequent calls themselves about orders. If a book of a popular game has been returned to the warehouse we are happy to ship it to them or any other high volume location in the state if they ask for it. 

Thank you for your inquiry.

So basically the lottery just admitted they pick and choose who they send books to, and they can even recall books from stores and resend them out to 'popular' locations. As for Food & Lotto, they know what they are doing - exactly the same thing Mr Gray is: trying to find that elusive book with the jackpot. They get a nice commission after all. The books are most likely all going to one customer... and you wonder why some people win $1K+ amounts so many times... If there is any strategy or secret to scratch offs this is it.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            359 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2015, 1:08 am - IP Logged

So basically the lottery just admitted they pick and choose who they send books to, and they can even recall books from stores and resend them out to 'popular' locations. As for Food & Lotto, they know what they are doing - exactly the same thing Mr Gray is: trying to find that elusive book with the jackpot. They get a nice commission after all. The books are most likely all going to one customer... and you wonder why some people win $1K+ amounts so many times... If there is any strategy or secret to scratch offs this is it.

While I may not like the picking-and-choosing aspect of it, I do understand it.

Having interacted with a few retailers who intentionally stuffed the 100X books (likewise with Shimmering 7's) to the backs of their bins because the game wasn't selling as quickly as Florida Cash (and therefore making them less money), I get why the Lottery would want to call back unopened books from locations that weren't selling them to send them to locations that would. It sucks for those of us, few that we may be, who'd prefer to play the older games and end up not having as much access to them, but it makes business sense, especially when they're trying to finish up older games to bring in new ones.

My only remaining grudge with them about the issue, really, was that in their push to get new games sold as quickly as possible they've failed to educate their retailers about the alternative method of acquiring games that are running low (which is to say, by calling the warehouse directly rather than relying on what their Orderable Games printout says).

Well, that, and the fact that apparently in some cases they force a retailer to withhold particular games. I didn't bring this up before, but when I bought a book and a half's worth of 100X tickets at a Publix last week, the clerk told me that the reason they'd held onto the two books they had for months was because their Lottery rep told them they have to put out Florida Cash, and can only put out their 100X books if they run out of Florida Cash. In other instances the retailers themselves chose to do this on their own (and told me so), but in the single case of that Publix I was told the Lottery made them. Very annoying since Publix would've had three rolls of Florida Cash running even with a book of 100X active in the counter.

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2015, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Spot on James, one word sums up florida lottery and its corrupt, if the state AG or IG inspectors would do their job it wouldnt be happening, but when they are releasing record breaking revenue media releases month after month, nothing is going to happen.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Page 138 of 353