Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5239 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by Falster.

Page 133 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2015, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Its funny you posted this, I actually called lottery today and ask if they kept a breakdown of the prizes paid out by zip code, of course they girl (Samantha) said no and was useless, I know they do have such breakdowns because i have received them before.  They are controlling where all the tickets are going, if you are not in a select area you are screwed.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2015, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Well I was getting murdered last night and this morning on the $200k Year for Life and $200 MS.  I even bought a few $20 Gold Rush (all losers, as always).  Finally I got desperate and bought one of the new $20 Flamingo tickets and got a decent winner.  Despite the $400 win, I'm only up about $50 after the earlier losses.

$400 win flamingo

great $400 win saw a $200 win on the scratchcard wall of fame this morning was a manual win all w all $10 prizes

Brooksville Florida
      United States
      Member #149852
      December 10, 2013
      13 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

If you google Florida lottery winners by county the first link is a database done by the sun sentinel newspaper that will let you search by county or zip code.  I don't have enough post to be able to post the link.

Largo
        United States
        Member #157181
        July 11, 2014
        189 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 20$ GR -dud, 1 Super Millions -dud, and 3 Fantastic 5's Ticket #037 won 10$, #038 -dud, and #039...

Florida
          United States
          Member #167757
          July 29, 2015
          355 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2015, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 20$ GR -dud, 1 Super Millions -dud, and 3 Fantastic 5's Ticket #037 won 10$, #038 -dud, and #039...

Wow! $1k on a $5 ticket! Incredible.

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1088 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2015, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

WOW !!  Congrats !! Glad to see you're back winning as usual :)

The odds are 1/12000 !!!!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

FL
              United States
              Member #168858
              September 20, 2015
              131 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

That's awesome!

Largo
                United States
                Member #157181
                July 11, 2014
                189 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

WOW !!  Congrats !! Glad to see you're back winning as usual :)

The odds are 1/12000 !!!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I must have stared at it for several minutes lol. The most I have ever won on a 5$ ticket was 500$ on the 25X Cash ticket.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: October 10, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

was it at food and lotto in orlando lol - think i might have seen that combo before

but congrats - enjoy your trip to the claim center am still waiting for one in NY but w the prize structures NY tickets have think they are pretty allergic to humans visiting one

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    355 Posts
                    Posted: October 10, 2015, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Pulled an eight-in-a-row string of duds today on $200M Spectacular. Thought about buying the last few to finish the book, but I have repeatedly told me to stop buying into losing rolls so I'll leave whatever might or might not be there for the next gambler.

Tomorrow I will return to hunting the last remaining Shimmering 7's in the world.

NY
                      United States
                      Member #167035
                      June 22, 2015
                      1340 Posts
                      Posted: October 10, 2015, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Pulled an eight-in-a-row string of duds today on $200M Spectacular. Thought about buying the last few to finish the book, but I have repeatedly told me to stop buying into losing rolls so I'll leave whatever might or might not be there for the next gambler.

Tomorrow I will return to hunting the last remaining Shimmering 7's in the world.

theres no end date on that one yet but hope you find the last remaining top prize of $250k

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        355 Posts
                        Posted: October 11, 2015, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

So, I spent the day (along with the last few days) searching the panhandle for Shimmering 7's. Only found a single store near Panama City that had any and they only had 24 of them. Most were busts, but I came away with $90 from the set. Had a nice single hit for $50 at the end.

There was something else too. At a little gas station in Sopchoppy in the middle of nowhere, I found half a roll of 100X tickets (21 to be exact). Imagine my amazement! I bought them all. There were fifteen duds  in those 21 tickets, but I still pulled $25, $30, $40, $40, $50, and one nice prize of $1000. I scratched each card thinking "Come on million! Come on million!" but alas, it wasn't there. I've been to every retailer I could find, having driven a spider web between Lake City and Panama City, and I would be very surprised if a final winner or two comes out of this part of the state on either 100X or Shimmering 7's. My quest for those is done.

*Last note: I thought I might have a go at the $5 Lucky Loot game while I was out. Bought twenty tickets from a single roll. Eighteen were duds, and the other two only hit for $5 each. Even the $1k hit earlier in the day didn't take the sting out of that run of junk. I need a new game to focus on now.

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: October 11, 2015, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

nice hit mr gray but ouch on the lucky loot

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #151010
                            January 5, 2014
                            196 Posts
                            Posted: October 11, 2015, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Nice find on the 100X. I tried that at a Hardware/Conveinent store in NW Ocala but the best winner in there was $100.

I have not been playing at all for awhile except the $2 scratchers my time to time here and there. Those at least are decent enough to break even. 

On the 100X did someone new win $1M? I thought it was 6 of 54 before and now it says 5 of 54 but when I went to download the PDF the last reported winner was they guy in Sanford so did someone find anything new.

Also, saw someone won a grand prize on the $2500 for life at the Gainesville Winn-Dixie on 34th. That place (when it was a Sweetbay) used to kill me. Other than the Sav-A-Lot in Archer, FL, I've never seen so many losing tickets in a roll.

I won't touch the $20 for the most part. I did play one of the new Flamingo tickets and got my $20 back with a 2X awhile back, but that was it.

I decided to take a family vacation next month on Thanksgiving. The family's going to Vegas. I'm hoping to find a Single 0 Roulette Wheel and just take my chances on some outside bets to make some decent cash. At least the odds have to be somewhat better than this garbage the FL Lottery is putting out. I regret I didn't get too involved with scratchers until after what many describe here as the "good old days" where you could at least have a decent shot of breaking even or losing just enough that still made it worthwhile to chase.

Jacksonville
                              United States
                              Member #153806
                              March 26, 2014
                              345 Posts
                              Posted: October 11, 2015, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Great hits MrGray and KFla.  A $1K hit on a $5 ticket is no easy feat.  And I'm glad that the 100X is still paying off.  After my $400 win on the Flamingo game a few days ago, I figured I'd give it another shot (especially since it appears someone hit the top prize in the $200K L4L game). 

Terrible idea.  I bought 5 tickets each from 3 different rolls ($300 total spent) and won once for $20.  I'm done with this game.  Since I can't find the 100X in Jacksonville and someone just hit the top prize in the $200K L4L game, I had to resort to my final option:  $200MS.  I bought ticket numbers 48 and 49.  48 was a dud and 49 was a $100 winner (star symbol for 10X $10). 

After the day I was having the clerk tried to convince me to cut my losses and call it a day.  I almost took his advice.  But I have had some luck with the end of the roll in the $200MS game so I used the $100 win to buy the last 10 tickets in the roll (50-59).  Here were two of the winners (there was also a $20 win and a $10 win). 

$200MS win

$200MS win

I've been playing this game for nearly 4 years now and I've never hit anything above $100.  In one night, on one roll, I hit $500 twice.  I just can't believe it.  Once again, a near disaster for a lotto day was saved.

Page 133 of 350