Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5244 replies. Last post 4 minutes ago by jasefan.

Page 129 of 350
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #169055
September 30, 2015
5 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2015, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Tried 4 of the new tickets yesterday and got this, the other 3 were losers. Ticket #26

I've been playing the 10$ 5,000$/week for life game and won 100$ on it several times in the last few weeks. I gave up on Florida Cash and all the 20$ games a couple months ago and still don't regret it. Hope everyone is doing well!

I agree on giving up on $20 games, its just too much of a risk!

The $3 tixs have been very good to me, stand by for pics!

United States
    Member #169055
    September 30, 2015
    5 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2015, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Steve the midget bought 20 new Flamingos from Publix yesterday - 10 from two different rolls = got two $20's and the rest were duds

Thats the problem, you jumped rolls!

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      246 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2015, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I can say the people are just stupid here in Jacksonville I went into the shell station no joke I just looked at the tics and see it was on number #5 got no tics by the way. So two hrs later swing thru to get a drink for the ride home same roll tic 23 # lol I asked the lady that I know any winners nope !! Just couple $20 winners. It's crazy people sit at the counter and drop $200 in 5mins like crack. This is why I stopped playing drives you nuts when they sit there like hawks and play till they hit. Then they jump in soon as someone buys one its everywhere.

United States
        Member #159617
        October 2, 2014
        246 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Also when I would buy alot don't play on weekends people get paychecks and run to the machine I would play Tuesday thru Thursday. Monday seem to be left overs from the weekends.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
          Jacksonville Florida
          United States
          Member #23018
          October 6, 2005
          915 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2015, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Got this $100 winner - 2x $25 twice

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1089 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2015, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I caved in and bought 15 Flamingos - 5 from 3 different bins. I got a surprise - won $100 from each bunch. Total with the small stuff of $375.

Two were like the one above, the other was 30-30-40. I got killed bad with the $25 FLCASH - went through 18 (6 from 3 different bins)  and got just 3 winners of $25 each. Ouch !!

I wonder if the lottery is sending crappy FLCASH books to my area because that gal won $1M FLCASH a couple weeks ago here in Sarasota ??

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1089 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2015, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1089 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1089 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to give Flamingo a go and see if I could get at least a $500. The above tickets were the best I could do. I bought a lot of them. Got a few more $100's and $50's - to me the HIGH over the top odds to get $500 is accurate. if I had bought the same number of GRT or old GR tickets I would have got a couple $500's and maybe a $1K - sure someone will get a good win or a top prize from Flamingo just buying one or two tickets, that will always happen, but as far as a game to play routinely hoping to get a good win I think the game stinks !

It seems every time the lottery comes out with a new $20 or $25 game lately they get worse. What's your take ??

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3715 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2015, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to give Flamingo a go and see if I could get at least a $500. The above tickets were the best I could do. I bought a lot of them. Got a few more $100's and $50's - to me the HIGH over the top odds to get $500 is accurate. if I had bought the same number of GRT or old GR tickets I would have got a couple $500's and maybe a $1K - sure someone will get a good win or a top prize from Flamingo just buying one or two tickets, that will always happen, but as far as a game to play routinely hoping to get a good win I think the game stinks !

It seems every time the lottery comes out with a new $20 or $25 game lately they get worse. What's your take ??

Congrats on you Wins !!

I absolutely agree. I have won a couple of $100 on the new flamingo tickets. Once again scratchers have come to a point where you cannot buy more than 1 or 2 at a time. Before I would purchase $200 to $300 worth of tickets and then Bam! a $500 Winner even a $1,000 Winner. There was no doubt in my mind that a $500 minimum was coming. I would not think of doing that with these new tickets that have been released this past year.

One thing is to take a financial risk, another thing is to commit financial suicide. Before I used to see scratchers as risks, now I see it as financial suicide.

I still play, but not at the level I used to. I feel that buying 1 or 2 here and there will yield better profits as opposed to buying in bulks. 

Either way , I am still on the Chase and hopefully one day, one of us can post a Jackpot Win !!

Good Luck !!! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      355 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2015, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I caved in and bought 15 Flamingos - 5 from 3 different bins. I got a surprise - won $100 from each bunch. Total with the small stuff of $375.

Two were like the one above, the other was 30-30-40. I got killed bad with the $25 FLCASH - went through 18 (6 from 3 different bins)  and got just 3 winners of $25 each. Ouch !!

I wonder if the lottery is sending crappy FLCASH books to my area because that gal won $1M FLCASH a couple weeks ago here in Sarasota ??

Here in Tallahassee the Florida Cash tickets haven't been good to me at all. In my shoe box of dead tickets I probably have about thirty of them and I can't recall ever getting more than $25 on the few winners I've had. Don't think I can stomach buying that one anymore. Feels like I'm down to just occasionally buying a couple of the older tickets that're still out there. They don't hurt as much.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        355 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Also, totally anecdotal as I don't have near enough money to buy the tickets it would take to draw a proper conclusion, but I seem to do better (still bad, but better) when I concentrate funds in one spot rather than spreading them out. I took a couple hundred bucks the other day and went hunting for Shimmering 7's. The game supposedly has one winner left and loose tickets are getting very hard to find. I spent a couple hours going from place to place, stores I don't usually visit, and only found six tickets at one store. Everyone else is out and can't reorder, so the game's almost up.

While going from store to store, as I don't like to just walk in and walk out, I'd buy a ticket or two. I ended up with several $200MS, a few $20 GR, some $10 tickets of the $2M Jackpot, and the few Shimmering 7's I was able to find. These were purchased all over the place. For all the tickets I brought home, I only ended up with $25 in wins. $25 for $200. How pathetic is that? When I concentrate the same funds on a single game in a single place, I always do better.

Same thing happened the times I went hunting 100X tickets.

Have you guys also found that it's better to just concentrate your purchasing?

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2015, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

nice ones skeptic pretty instant 100 but that messed up 50x $2 that was on the old 100x as well?

decided not to go to FL - too expensive for when i wanted to go

United States
                            Member #162133
                            December 23, 2014
                            143 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

It's nice to see a few good winners here in the last few days.  Skeptic, I hope you were able to turn a small profit at least...

The 28th was the last day of me trying to stick with my battle plan regarding the new games.  Turned out to be an epic fail!   Bought another flamingo and six of the fantastic 5's...got 2 5.00 winners.  Later that day I got 4 of the 50X the cash...and got a single match for 15.00.  Ninety in, twenty five back.  Not so hot. 

I did take a couple of days off, and have been buying 2.00 tickets lately.  Last night after work i got 2 each of guy harvey, lucky dollars, gold rush, ruby riches, and 1000 a week for life.  Got many matches for $25 on guy harvy #036, a match and a moneybag for $25 on ruby riches #133, and a single match for $5. on lucky dollars #089.  Amazing! 

Gonna get another assortment of 2.00 tickets after work tonight...gonna spend 20, and that's it!  Good luck everyone, keep up the good work...

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1089 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2015, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Next time you are in the District Office claiming your $1k or plus ticket - ask the clerk for a printout showing all of your past wins ($1K and over) - they will ask for your SS # and drivers license. The printout is neat !

Page 129 of 350