Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5285 replies. Last post 26 minutes ago by BuyLow.

Page 131 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2015, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Wow! Sorry to hear that Skeptic! FL lottery is really gashing you guys. 

I think you guys have more influence than you think. If everyone here cut back and the lurkers who just look at this page will notice the bad luck and not play either. I am proof. I  vacationed in Florida and planned on buying some tickets. I  only bought 2 because of reading your complaints. One won $40 & the other nothing. I cashed in my $40 win and ran. I figured I was lucky and better quit. Good luck to you guys.

United States
    Member #124304
    March 11, 2012
    62 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2015, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, I am sorry to hear that as well. I wanted to weigh in on how lousy the Texas Lottery was as well. The other day I was buying a $20 ticket called 100X. Anyway, I purchased them from a machine and spent $220 (that's right, 11 freaking tickets ). So, on the 12th ticket I won $100 and I go cash it in. This nosy man says "What did you win?" I said "I just won something small". He looks at the machine that tells how much the prize is and says "If I were you I would be happy with $100".  I just ignored him. It ticked me off because I will not be happy with $100 when I play every day and that is the most I have won in a long time. Also, last week I played a $5 ticket at a grocery store and won $50. The cashier looks at me and says "Wow, you are really cleaning up". She was being serious. Whoever said these tickets are like cardboard crack is correct. It is down right ridiculous that the big prizes are far away from where any of us live. So, that is my rant for the evening. Good luck to everyone still playing.

LotteryKnocker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Jacksonville
      United States
      Member #165373
      April 4, 2015
      7 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2015, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

ouch

US FlagMonopoly Millionaire $1000(1) $100(4) Florida Cash $1000(1) $200(3) Super Millions $500(1) $200(2) $100(5+)

Gold Rush Tripler $500(to many to count) this was an awesome ticket $100(a bunch)

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
        United States
        Member #144982
        July 23, 2013
        50 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2015, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Skeptic, I guess that means the 20 GR sucks in your area,too.

United States
          Member #159617
          October 2, 2014
          246 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2015, 10:42 am - IP Logged

When I buy tickets its GR. I don't play that Flamingo crap nothing but small prizes on that tic.

United States
            Member #159617
            October 2, 2014
            246 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2015, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Skeptic to be real with yea its prob a good thing you got worked on crap FL Lotto. It made you realize how bad they are and sometimes it takes a ass whooping to get that scratch itch to go away. Save your cash or you can send me a $1000 and I'll send you $500 back better odds then FL Lotto. ;)

North port
              United States
              Member #168551
              September 6, 2015
              34 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2015, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Fl 25 dollar million winner and new flamingo fl lotto posted 1 person  won million .sickens me .

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2015, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

actually Luck here in mandarin a 500 ticket find will cost you beteeen 4 and 6 thousand dollars, trust me i know

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  359 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2015, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Early this morning I found a nearly full roll of Shimmering 7's. Been hunting that one as there's a single top prize left and they're getting very hard to find. Bought 47 tickets, #013-#059.

Ultimately, it was $235 spent, $205 returned. Pretty <snip> good considering the last time I went out with a couple hundred bucks I got all of $15 back.

Within the pack I had two losing streaks that were seven tickets long, and one four-ticket winning streak from 047-050 that won $140.

Most of the winners were $10. This was the best hit:

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    359 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2015, 8:45 am - IP Logged

*So, I went back through the stack double-checking the losers and actually the longest losing streak was ten duds in a row (#022-#031). If I'd only bought those ten (as I've done in the past when getting burned by other games), I'd be rather unhappy right now.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2015, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Let me tell you I think those odds of 1 in 197 on the new GR you quoted is a misprint. I went through a couple hundred GR's and the highestt was ONE Gold Bar.

Steve the midget went through some 6 or 7 books since the game came out and he got just ONE $500.

GRT had about the same odds for $500 and I literally cleaned house getting $500's. Never got any higher than $500 though. Got six GRT $500's in one day.

So tell me the odds you quoted on GR are accurate - I can't figure it out ....

I would like to hear from someone on here who had good luck getting $500's on the new GR. Come on 'fes up :)

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

United States
                        Member #159617
                        October 2, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I hit two $500 in the same day 3 months ago out of three tics. Two different stores and I don't know what the odds are I would say there close or the best bc I win more $500 on GR then the other ones. Just bc you buy 3 rolls or 100 GR tics at a time is not guaranteed $500. The Lotto likes  to stick them all together ask the guy on here with the 3 tics in a row for $1550 that's crazy why not split that up. They seem to stick the winners all in one place and the duds are sent somewhere else. Prob to high volume sales.

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2015, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I hit two $500 in the same day 3 months ago out of three tics. Two different stores and I don't know what the odds are I would say there close or the best bc I win more $500 on GR then the other ones. Just bc you buy 3 rolls or 100 GR tics at a time is not guaranteed $500. The Lotto likes  to stick them all together ask the guy on here with the 3 tics in a row for $1550 that's crazy why not split that up. They seem to stick the winners all in one place and the duds are sent somewhere else. Prob to high volume sales.

Hey LUCK - I'm from Missouri as they say - show me !  When someone says they won three $500's in a row let's see the posted photos. I don't want to hear "I cashed them so quick I didn't have time to post" " I don't know how to post pics on here " or some other lame excuse - I have a big box full of my wins for proof of what I said I won. If they don't post pics I don't believe.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            359 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Over the last several months I've probably been through about sixty of the $20 Gold Rush tickets and while I've gotten a few $100's I've yet to see anything higher. I will say this about that game, it hasn't treated me nearly as bad as Florida Cash. I'll occasionally still buy a GR ticket, but outside of the rare whim I won't be playing into the Florida Cash game anymore.

Played a few of the Lucky $200k For Life tickets again the other day too. Reminded myself real quick why I stopped playing those.

Right now it's either $200MS or the aging $5 tickets for me.

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2015, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

very easy why they dont split them up, easier to manage what money is out there and easier to direct them into the ecomonically depressed areas.  aka targeted distribution

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Page 131 of 353