Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5303 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 136 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2015, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I still have not played its been what almost 2 months !?!

I was pumping gas earlier and went to pay inside. Saw a guy burning trough the new Flamingos. He was playing 2 rolls and buying 2 at a time, and had a mountain of losers on the stand by him. Asked the clerk if he was hitting and she just shrugged and said $20 here $30 there... It was sad to see, and to think that used to be what I did......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

On a side note, anyone else been noticing fewer habitual scratchers than before. My cases:

UPS guy: disappeared 

Cleaning lady: only see once a week instead of every day

Cigs and tickets guy: used to play $200 a day now plays 1-2 times a week

Crazy Cuban guy: used to buy $20s like they were going out of style. Now see him playing $1 and $2 tickets only....

Publix ticket hawk: works part time now. Hey, that is a good thing!

Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

You know how I said I was going to stop hunting Shimmering 7's? I lied.

Will update with results once all the scratching is done!

I like your approach. I think you are on to something. 100X would be the only ticket I would be playing now if I ever saw any for sale. I am certain there is a Mil out there in one of the books.

United States
        Member #169356
        October 13, 2015
        18 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2015, 7:37 am - IP Logged

You're welcome! Tomorrow after work I'm going to pick up about half the roll and see what happens.

It looks like the book of this particular 100X The Cash has been sitting at this tiny Chinese supermarket for over 5 months so the lotto guy told me. So hopefully there's a big  prize in there. ::crosses fingers::

....just trying to use up my first 10 posts so I can start sending you guys pictures of my winning tickets ( well at least I think it's 10 because another member said so)

Florida
          United States
          Member #132848
          September 14, 2012
          8 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2015, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Ok I’m officially done with Scratch Tickets. Today I went to Food and Lotto on Semoran in Orlando. While I was there they got a delivery of new tickets and to my surprise they got a new pack of 100x, now I know for a fact that other retailers can’t order them, I contacted the lottery a few months ago and was told that all of those tickets were in circulation and that’s why no one can order them. So how in the world can this store get them?

I even ask the guy working there and he said that they been getting a roll per week in the past month. Now this is just too shady for me it’s obvious that the lottery has these tickets and are just holding on to the big winners if any of them are actually still available…

Personally with this shady activity and the fact that they pulled the Billion Dollar Blockbuster tickets off the shelves with bunch of top prizes remaining with no explanation as to why they pulled them I’m done. Good luck to the people on this forum and I do hope that you hit something big.

Florida
            United States
            Member #167757
            July 29, 2015
            362 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2015, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok I’m officially done with Scratch Tickets. Today I went to Food and Lotto on Semoran in Orlando. While I was there they got a delivery of new tickets and to my surprise they got a new pack of 100x, now I know for a fact that other retailers can’t order them, I contacted the lottery a few months ago and was told that all of those tickets were in circulation and that’s why no one can order them. So how in the world can this store get them?

I even ask the guy working there and he said that they been getting a roll per week in the past month. Now this is just too shady for me it’s obvious that the lottery has these tickets and are just holding on to the big winners if any of them are actually still available…

Personally with this shady activity and the fact that they pulled the Billion Dollar Blockbuster tickets off the shelves with bunch of top prizes remaining with no explanation as to why they pulled them I’m done. Good luck to the people on this forum and I do hope that you hit something big.

I've asked numerous retailers about 100X and all of them have told me they can't even order them (many have printed their Orderable Games list for me). If the Lottery is selectively withholding this game for the purpose of targeting its distribution, I will be most unhappy.

Florida
              United States
              Member #132848
              September 14, 2012
              8 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2015, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I've asked numerous retailers about 100X and all of them have told me they can't even order them (many have printed their Orderable Games list for me). If the Lottery is selectively withholding this game for the purpose of targeting its distribution, I will be most unhappy.

MrGray,

If you go to that store that Ticket/Roll number is 1208-1028476. Even though I didn't want to I still went ahead and purchased the first four tickets 000-003 and got $50 back. Also as they were opening their ticket delivery I purchased the last 100x on the roll they had and I won $25 on it. That Ticket/Roll number was 1208-1014690. The lottery is obviously targeting their distribution selectively. If you want call the store to verify this. This is just not right.

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                362 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2015, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Funny you should mention, I did just try to call. Phone rang and rang. I'll try again in a bit.

If they do confirm that they've been (and continue to be) receiving deliveries of that game, I'm going to file a complaint with the Office of the Inspector General. Any other concerned players should think about doing the same.

I'm in Tallahassee so I won't be driving to Orlando for tickets. And, as I know you agree, I shouldn't have to.

United States
                  Member #169356
                  October 13, 2015
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2015, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

When I go tomorrow to that Chinese supermarket that has the roll of 100X I will see what numbers are on the back and let you guys know.

As for Food & Lotto.... a roll per week? That sounds so fishy.. hmmm something is not right here....

United States
                    Member #159617
                    October 2, 2014
                    246 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

James could not agree anymore with yea on the ticket buying its sad and alot of the big buyers are missing near me. For the 100x tics well Mr.Gray do it that would be awesome to catch Florida Lotto with there pants down!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      362 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2015, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

I submitted a complaint. The Office of the Inspector General for the Lottery referred it to the sales office and said someone would look into the issue and get back to me. There were a couple other folks at the Lottery copied on their reply, so, they seem to be paying attention. Will be interesting to see what excuse the Sales Office comes up with, but it seems strange to me that they would refer it like this at all (which is to say, to the very people I've effectively submitted a complaint against). It's kind of like if I call the cops to tell them I think Bobby up the street has been vandalising my property and then the cops call Bobby and tell him to deal with me.

I'll update with more info as it comes.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        362 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Credit to the Lottery, the Director of Sales responded well and quickly. Here's his response:

------------------------------------

I am responding to your complaint regarding our 100X The Cash ticket allegedly being targeted for distribution at a particular retailer, in this case, Food and Lotto.

According to our records this store currently has two books of that game available for sale. They have not received any of this game since 10/9/15. Between 9/11/15 and 10/9/15 they have only received 7 books of that game. All 7 of these books were returned to our warehouse from various stores around the state and then shipped back out.

Any unopened books of tickets that are returned to our warehouse are put back into inventory as long as the game is still available for sale. When a game “runs out” it will be taken off the orderable games list. However, any retailer in the state may call the warehouse and enquire about what games are available for order on that particular day.

Food and Lotto is one of the top selling stores in the state. They are called frequently to place orders by our tel-sel department and they place frequent calls themselves about orders. If a book of a popular game has been returned to the warehouse we are happy to ship it to them or any other high volume location in the state if they ask for it. 

Thank you for your inquiry.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          362 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2015, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

So, apparently if you want a game that's running out, you should talk to the people at your favorite location and ask them to call the warehouse daily to inquire about the availability of returned books. This seems to be exactly what the folks at Food and Lotto do (along with being contacted occasionally to see if they have an interest in such).

I'm happy with this reply and think we can say with confidence that there's no wrongdoing on the part of the Lottery here. It would be nice, however, if retailers were made more aware of this manner of ordering since most of them don't seem to have any idea about it. I inferred as much in my response to the man and thanked him for seeing to the issue hastily.

If you're in or near Orlando, Food and Lotto has some 100X you can take a shot at. If I weren't four hours away, I'd buy whatever they had left myself.

United States
                            Member #169356
                            October 13, 2015
                            18 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

So, apparently if you want a game that's running out, you should talk to the people at your favorite location and ask them to call the warehouse daily to inquire about the availability of returned books. This seems to be exactly what the folks at Food and Lotto do (along with being contacted occasionally to see if they have an interest in such).

I'm happy with this reply and think we can say with confidence that there's no wrongdoing on the part of the Lottery here. It would be nice, however, if retailers were made more aware of this manner of ordering since most of them don't seem to have any idea about it. I inferred as much in my response to the man and thanked him for seeing to the issue hastily.

If you're in or near Orlando, Food and Lotto has some 100X you can take a shot at. If I weren't four hours away, I'd buy whatever they had left myself.

MrGray, are you located in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area? If so, a lottery official sent me a list of stores that currently have activated books or have received books in storage.

He was such a a help about my inquiry of the 100X The Cash tickets. He, himself, called one of the stores that I live close to that had an nonactivated book activated for me before I even went to the store. I can email you the list if you're in the area.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              362 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

MrGray, are you located in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area? If so, a lottery official sent me a list of stores that currently have activated books or have received books in storage.

He was such a a help about my inquiry of the 100X The Cash tickets. He, himself, called one of the stores that I live close to that had an nonactivated book activated for me before I even went to the store. I can email you the list if you're in the area.

I'm in Tallahassee. I asked the contact up here for a list of retailers in the area that have them. Asked the Director of Sales as well when I responded to him. He said he'd have someone get that to me tomorrow.

It's cool that your contact was so helpful. I wish you the best of luck with whatever tickets you find. Would be great to have a forum member hit a jackpot.

Actually, all the Shimmering 7's tickets I found the other day were at Lottery Headquarters in the claims/sales office. I drove all over the place looking for them and it never occurred to me to check at HQ (which is about fifteen minutes away from me).

Page 136 of 354