Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5305 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 130 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Im not thinking im ever going to have to worry about that happening, i cant find a 500 dollar ticket yet 1000 dollar ticket.  there have been so few I can remember all of them.

btw 6 flamingo today, 1 20 dollar winner

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Orlando, FL
    United States
    Member #95015
    August 1, 2010
    255 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Good grief they are running a new Flamingo Multiplier commercial like crazy here in Orlando.  As much money as the lottery is spending on advertising, they could have cut that down and improved the prizes.

NY
      United States
      Member #167035
      June 22, 2015
      1340 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2015, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Good grief they are running a new Flamingo Multiplier commercial like crazy here in Orlando.  As much money as the lottery is spending on advertising, they could have cut that down and improved the prizes.

agreed have not seen much good in that game on this forum as well as gerry's youtube channel

United States
        Member #159617
        October 2, 2014
        246 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2015, 10:33 am - IP Logged

For the amount of tickets bought from people on this forum I would stay away from all of it. Maybe a dip in sales would make the Florida lottery wake up and print some winners.

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1093 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2015, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Hey LUCKI

If all of us on here stopped buying tickets it would have an effect like a fart in a hurricane - there would be no dip in sales.

The lottery brags about increased monthly ticket sales.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

FL
            United States
            Member #168858
            September 20, 2015
            131 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2015, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Anyone noticed any trends with the higher numbers in a roll, eg like the last 15-20% of the roll, perhaps yielding worse results overall?  Was just wondering if anyone has noticed anything, or if it's generally the same/completely random.

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1093 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2015, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

There's a lot of methods, systems, guess work ,  used buying scratch offs. I used to think when I first started years ago that certain numbers would produce winners. What I discovered was that there isn't any method that works or makes sense.

Front of the roll, end of the roll and so forth baloney. I kept detailed records of wins and ticket numbers for several years. It turned out that each number won just about the same as any of the numbers. Buying one ticket, 5 or 10 or a roll.

If you flip a quarter 100 times you might get 4 o5 heads in a row. But when you count up the 100, you'll have an almost even amount of heads and tails.

Scratchers is a gamble and pure luck. I gave up using some snake oil system and once again, the winning ticket spread is the same - IF you buy and play enough tickets.

What's your take ??

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2015, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

You are right Skeptic, they wouldnt recognize the stop in purchases except in a few stores, this is seriously like cardboard crack, people by them and get hooked, so the dealer wants more money so they make it harder for you to get a winning high.  Some get out, I hope too quit altogether soon.  But when profits are at an all time high, they arent going to change the scheme.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

New York
                  United States
                  Member #156870
                  July 2, 2014
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2015, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Hey LUCKI

If all of us on here stopped buying tickets it would have an effect like a fart in a hurricane - there would be no dip in sales.

The lottery brags about increased monthly ticket sales.

However, if you tell to your friends and they start to cut off the lottery spending, it will have an impact on lottery sales

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2015, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

It would be like telling your friends and their friends not to vote for a certain candidate for president. It wouldn't mount to a hill of beans..... You would have to have a big group of 10's of thousands who buy at least 1000 tickets a week to suddenly stop buying. Then it would still be like the fart in a hurricane.

United States
                      Member #162133
                      December 23, 2014
                      143 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2015, 10:03 am - IP Logged

$5.00 ticket day this morning.  Gold Rush #16 lost.  Golden #20 lost.  Fantastic 5's #13 lost.

Park Place Payout #28, matched a ten for $10.00.  2500 week for life #46, coins for $20.00.

Won five bucks today, an hour well spent.  Hope you guys do better!

United States
                        Member #159617
                        October 2, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2015, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm well aware of how many people buy them . I was not trying to say if we stopped it would make a difference but if it stays the same and people that buy them in the amount that people here do. It would make a difference. I know I'm not the only one that is fed up with these crap new tics and I bought one tic this entire week which was today then I'm sure someone else has done the same thing. I just think if we are fed up and are slowing are buying down then so has others. They make there money off people like us that buy alot and not the random B-Day or Christmas gift buyers.

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2015, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I'll not be buying any tickets for quite a while - when a new $20 or $25 comes out with odds comparable to GRT or 100X - then I'll be a buyer.

Had my worst luck tonight in years - played $1,400 worth of evenly mixed FlCash and Flamingo and embarrassed to tell you I got just $380 back....... I feel like jumping in front of a fast moving AmTrack !!

Hard to believe I had so many duds - my gut feeling told me I'd hit a couple $500's ....... boy was I wrong !

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2015, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I'll not be buying any tickets for quite a while - when a new $20 or $25 comes out with odds comparable to GRT or 100X - then I'll be a buyer.

Had my worst luck tonight in years - played $1,400 worth of evenly mixed FlCash and Flamingo and embarrassed to tell you I got just $380 back....... I feel like jumping in front of a fast moving AmTrack !!

Hard to believe I had so many duds - my gut feeling told me I'd hit a couple $500's ....... boy was I wrong !

ouch

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
                              United States
                              Member #144982
                              July 23, 2013
                              50 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you just buy GR from now on? 197-1 odds for 500 on that one!!

Page 130 of 354