Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5271 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by wbrightfl.

Page 126 of 352
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162133
December 23, 2014
143 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2015, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Well, I tried...I succeeded.  Same store, got 3 fantastic 5's and that's all.  #039 gave me a 2X for 5.00 and #040 gave me another '5' plus 3 matches for $5.00 each.  #041 was a looser.

3 day total...spent 104...won 71...new game net is now -33.00

time for a nap before work today, more tickets tomorrow.  Best wishes everyone!

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1093 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

BREAKING NEWS !!

Just came back from shopping at Publix - asked the counter clerk how the sale of new Flamingo $20 tickets was going and did she cash any $500's yet ? She said the new roll was put in late TUESDAY and as of this morning THURSDAY just 7 (SEVEN) were sold !!!  LOL

I hope nobody buys them !

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

North port
      United States
      Member #168551
      September 6, 2015
      34 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2015, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Lady from port charlotte won 100k on new tickets I'm 5 miles from there

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        359 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2015, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

The clerk at one of my usual stores told me this morning that he's had two $500 winners, two $200, and several $100 on the new $20 Flamingo Multiplier ticket.

Worth noting: they're a store with a wall of tickets and they have ten active books of the new $20 ticket right now. So, who knows where the winners are coming from. They sell a lot of tickets.

I bought three of them and lost on two. Won $30 on the third. Don't intend to keep buying this ticket as I'd much rather stick with the older games.

FL
          United States
          Member #168858
          September 20, 2015
          131 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Is there any way to ascertain how many 100k prizes might be left on older tickets such as Super Millions?

United States
            Member #159617
            October 2, 2014
            246 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

The new $20 ticket sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;;; breaking news nothing but $20 wins and 2times 10 for a giant $20 win Florida lottery go fu$% yourself won't see my money this entire year. That feels good sry guys good luck your going to need it.

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1093 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Is there any way to ascertain how many 100k prizes might be left on older tickets such as Super Millions?

Florida is one of the few states that does show secondary prizes.

I think it stinks. I have written Lottery a few times asking what won't you show them - answers are stupid - like nobody has asked that --- - plus other dumb answers.

I for one would like to know right now - how many $500's are left in Gold Rush ...... there are a few smart guys on here who might know how to find out.

Your kind of question has popped up on here many times over the years -  the lottery just will not publish them.

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                359 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2015, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Florida is one of the few states that does show secondary prizes.

I think it stinks. I have written Lottery a few times asking what won't you show them - answers are stupid - like nobody has asked that --- - plus other dumb answers.

I for one would like to know right now - how many $500's are left in Gold Rush ...... there are a few smart guys on here who might know how to find out.

Your kind of question has popped up on here many times over the years -  the lottery just will not publish them.

From looking at some of the postings others have made in the past, the way to ascertain remaining prizes (including the top prizes, since what the Lottery puts on the website is usually out of date or utter crap) is to email the Lottery a Freedom of Information Act request for the Instant Liability Report on a particular game. I've read that if you hound them too often for this and other information they can respond by saying you can only have the info you want if you agree to pay X number of dollars for it.

Though I've never requested the reports myself, it seems, based on other postings, that the Lottery doesn't gripe too much if you only ask occasionally for the Instant Liability Report and only for a specific game with each occasional request. Not sure about their response time on these, but I know there are a couple other users here that can answer as to how long it takes to get the info back.

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2015, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

The state knows that players are going to play no matter what.  Think about it, even on here, a forum of dedicated players, not even all of us bother to look at the website and look at the odds. Millions of people play the lottery and only a very small percent actually take the time to look up the odds.   But it doesn't matter what the odds are because we are gamblers. They are laughing all the way to the bank. At us!  OK ours if we complain about it here on this website? John Q Public has no idea about the odds.  This new game is going to be a killer.  Over the years Gold Rush has been the one game where you can really hit 500 bucks, and it has been the only game with good odds of hitting that 500 bucks. The games might not always stay true to the odds, but they definitely stay within the range of the odds.   I think back to billion-dollar Blockbuster, and I only hit $500 on that game one time! Only once! And the odds were one in 545 to hit 500 bucks. With gold rush at one in 197,  of course there were more $500 wins.......  You can't win the prizes if they are out there.  Now we have a game where the odds are one in 1900.... What do we think is going to happen?

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2015, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

MADE AN ERROR !!!! should be Florida is one  of the few states that DOES NOT SHOW SECONDARY PRIZES !

North port
                      United States
                      Member #168551
                      September 6, 2015
                      34 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

<snip> tell ya how many is left on each ticket

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

North port
                        United States
                        Member #168551
                        September 6, 2015
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Lottocrawler will tell ya how many prize amount osnleft

FL
                          United States
                          Member #168858
                          September 20, 2015
                          131 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for replies here.  Re: the alarmingly good odds of 1:197 for 500 for $20 GR, I've seen much intimation on this thread that this is hogwash? 

Anyway, I'm up a bit after playing a few Super Millions. Most here say the older tickets are more likely to be truer to the stated odds, and this one also has 100k secondary prizes.  Hopefully also there are still 2 top prizes as advertised.   But who knows could already have been bought but as of yet unclaimed or even thrown away.  And with the 100x weirdness you never know what you can believe about what top prizes are really still out there. 

Also re: the 100x situation,  I think it's possible and perhaps even likely that the remaining 5M may be being held onto by someone who's already purchased it.  Plenty of reasons for doing this;  possible pending divorce proceedings,  or other financial reasons. 

Thoughts on any of the above?

FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #127998
                            May 14, 2012
                            404 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

you are right luck they are terrible, its really best to keep your cash you will be ahead they way things are.   the 100x tickets should be sold out now, how do they keep re appearing....if you dont know the history of fl lottery they pulled a game with almost 50 1 million dollar prizes remaining, i know the remaining prizes for the 100x game was screwed up again yesterday

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

LotteryKnocker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Jacksonville
                              United States
                              Member #165373
                              April 4, 2015
                              7 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2015, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I Love the Super Millions ticket, Hit $500 couple of weeks ago.

US FlagMonopoly Millionaire $1000(1) $100(4) Florida Cash $1000(1) $200(3) Super Millions $500(1) $200(2) $100(5+)

Gold Rush Tripler $500(to many to count) this was an awesome ticket $100(a bunch)

Page 126 of 352