Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5245 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by KFla193.

Page 121 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1089 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

YA NEVER KNOW ! CHECKED OUT AT PUBLIX WITH EXACTLY $25 CHANGE BACK. WENT TO THE MACHINE AND BOUGHT ONE Fl CASH TICKET AND GOT THIS :)

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

United States
    Member #162133
    December 23, 2014
    143 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2015, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Outstanding, Skeptic.  A single match for a grand is indeed a thing of beauty.  Enjoy!

Personally, it seems ya win some, ya loose some, then ya loose some more.  My highlight of the last few days came this afternoon.  While waiting for Chineese food, went to the Winn Dixie Liquor Store and bought 4 dollar LFL tickets.  Got a two (#282) and a twenty (#285).  At least I now have some ammo for tomorrow's battle.  Happy hunting, everyone.

North port
      United States
      Member #168551
      September 6, 2015
      34 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2015, 3:38 am - IP Logged

Great win .anyone win much on big money crossword in the area?

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        355 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2015, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Great win .anyone win much on big money crossword in the area?

I've played about twenty of the Big Money Crossword. Had a few small hits, but haven't seen more than $20 on a ticket. I won't be playing it again, some of the other $5 games have treated me better (Shimmering 7's, Monopoly, Power 8's).

I may be done with the $5 games, though. The times I even manage to get half my money back are getting to be too few and far between. After a handful of recent losing streaks (multiple occasions with six or more consecutive duds), I'm starting to feel like I'd prefer to lose my money buying a couple $20 tickets than a bunch of $5 ones.

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2015, 10:51 am - IP Logged

have seen a couple $100 and $110 on youtube - gerry12250 plays them a lot

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1089 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

BIG JIM AND STEVE THE MIDGET ARE WINNING LIKE CRAZY ON FL CASH ! MUST HAVE DUMPED SOME HOT ROLLS HERE. GOT THESE 2 CONSECUTIVE WINS - $200 & $100.

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #153806
              March 26, 2014
              345 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2015, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Congrats skeptic.  It was long overdue.  You have been on a roll with the FL Cash.  Nothing really exciting to report here.  I was in Gainesville this weekend for the UF game and I found a place that still had a handfull of the 100X.  I bought them all but nothing big came out of it.  Keep up the big wins.

North port
                United States
                Member #168551
                September 6, 2015
                34 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2015, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I bought 4 big money crosswords from two different locations 5 miles from home turned out first was 20 second one 10 .went to pic n run bought 7 in row half way through roll all looses keep this in mind when you see a J on second row or EYE on bottom puzzle guarantee its a looser without scratching code .NEW code  roll was

Broke no more wins .EYE next 10 will have small 5 or 10 winner .Fl lotto is def cheap .no wonder 5000  week has not been won yet and tens of thousands sold also in machines now .have a safe Labor day to all .

Orlando, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95015
                  August 1, 2010
                  252 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

After seeing Skeptic's nice recent wins I decided to jump back in and see if I can find a hot roll.

I purchased 4 x Florida Cash, 2 off 2 different rolls.  All 4 losers. 

Also picked up 6 x 200 Million Spectacular and won $10, $10, $40, $15 and 2 losers. 

At least I made a small profit playing 200 MS.

North port
                    United States
                    Member #168551
                    September 6, 2015
                    34 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Got few big money crosswords today number 9 was 50 and 13 was 15 not bad today yet watched over and over looses on 25 buck fl ticket and win was only 25 back .

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1089 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2015, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what you call it - lucky or being in the right place at the right time. I went to the DO early to cash my $1k ticket - sat near an elderly woman while waiting to be called - I saw she had a FL CASH $25 ticket in her hand - thought it was $1K like mine - she showed it to me - $20,000 !!! Told me she bought it at Publix Sunday - so while we were waiting she goes to the window and bought another FL CASH - scratched it right there in front of me - it was $1K !!!!

I give up

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                        Jacksonville Florida
                        United States
                        Member #23018
                        October 6, 2005
                        915 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2015, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what you call it - lucky or being in the right place at the right time. I went to the DO early to cash my $1k ticket - sat near an elderly woman while waiting to be called - I saw she had a FL CASH $25 ticket in her hand - thought it was $1K like mine - she showed it to me - $20,000 !!! Told me she bought it at Publix Sunday - so while we were waiting she goes to the window and bought another FL CASH - scratched it right there in front of me - it was $1K !!!!

I give up

Sometimes it does seem like "luck" can run in streaks. Guess that makes up for those unlucky streaks. It also seems like the Florida Cash $25 tickets are becoming hot again...

North port
                          United States
                          Member #168551
                          September 6, 2015
                          34 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Two questions average what does one spend to get the big 25 dollar winners ?would you buy from different store on the 25 fl ticket or all same location ?thanks for response to all.

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2015, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I give up

wow right there at the office - so walked out w $16,000 after withholdings

Jacksonville
                              United States
                              Member #153806
                              March 26, 2014
                              345 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Well finally had a little bit of luck today.  Got a string of small $20-25 wins and finally ended up with this one.  The clerk tore the ticket before I could get the picture so it's a little mangled but still a winner!

$500 win

Page 121 of 350