Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5251 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Woodro.

Page 116 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #167757
July 29, 2015
356 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

You guys notice that, despite having multiple winners, they haven't updated the Remaining Prizes list in a while? Makes me wonder. Is this negligence, malfeasance, or did the one guy who manages the website finally kick back and go, "Why bother? Everyone knows we're full of it."

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1090 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2015, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

You guys notice that, despite having multiple winners, they haven't updated the Remaining Prizes list in a while? Makes me wonder. Is this negligence, malfeasance, or did the one guy who manages the website finally kick back and go, "Why bother? Everyone knows we're full of it."

I just ask the clerk for a printout of the weekly winners. Most of them will look at you cross eyed and not know what you are talking about - if that happens - see if the boss is there and ask him. You might want to print the one I have from publix so you can show them - that will help them.

To me that ticket shows what the lottery computer can print out if you know how to get it - I'm trying to find out how many books on average this Publix store gets every week. I don't think there are that many wins from the total number of books gone through. Might give us better perspective on the real odds ......

If you get one - why not print it so we can see it.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2015, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I just ask the clerk for a printout of the weekly winners. Most of them will look at you cross eyed and not know what you are talking about - if that happens - see if the boss is there and ask him. You might want to print the one I have from publix so you can show them - that will help them.

To me that ticket shows what the lottery computer can print out if you know how to get it - I'm trying to find out how many books on average this Publix store gets every week. I don't think there are that many wins from the total number of books gone through. Might give us better perspective on the real odds ......

If you get one - why not print it so we can see it.

Skeptic did you stop playing or is Florida really that bad now. You use to post $500s every other day.

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1090 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic did you stop playing or is Florida really that bad now. You use to post $500s every other day.

Hi REDSTANG !!

If you notice this thread doesn't have many wins/photos posts anymore as it did from guys like JAMES1 - OLDSCHOOLHITS - LONERANGER and the rest of the old gang. You betcha I stopped playing almost 100% - when you see the odds for $500 on the new GR to be the almost the same as the just ended GRT game - and you bought as many GR's as you did GRT's and you don't get the same or close wins of $500 as I did with GRT - something is WRONG !

As an example - if I bought over a few months say 200 GRT's I would get several $500's - buying the same amount with the new GR I might get one - what does that mean ? With both games having almost the same odds ?

I did TERRIFIC with 100 X -  one buy of 6 tickets last June got me 2 1000's and 3 $500's. That was June 2014. Now we don't know what's going on with the game. There are several top prizes left but stores can't order them and they are very hard to find. What does that tell you ?

I was spending more - buying more the past 8 or 9 months and winning way less. What's the sense of doing that ??

Largo
          United States
          Member #157181
          July 11, 2014
          190 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi REDSTANG !!

If you notice this thread doesn't have many wins/photos posts anymore as it did from guys like JAMES1 - OLDSCHOOLHITS - LONERANGER and the rest of the old gang. You betcha I stopped playing almost 100% - when you see the odds for $500 on the new GR to be the almost the same as the just ended GRT game - and you bought as many GR's as you did GRT's and you don't get the same or close wins of $500 as I did with GRT - something is WRONG !

As an example - if I bought over a few months say 200 GRT's I would get several $500's - buying the same amount with the new GR I might get one - what does that mean ? With both games having almost the same odds ?

I did TERRIFIC with 100 X -  one buy of 6 tickets last June got me 2 1000's and 3 $500's. That was June 2014. Now we don't know what's going on with the game. There are several top prizes left but stores can't order them and they are very hard to find. What does that tell you ?

I was spending more - buying more the past 8 or 9 months and winning way less. What's the sense of doing that ??

I quit cold turkey almost 2 weeks ago after not winning more than $40-50 on $20/$25 tickets. After reading some of your recent posts, it looks like I'm not the only one frustrated with the FLA Lottery. My area used to have steady winners, but it looks like the well is bone dry now.

Cape Coral Florida
            United States
            Member #138938
            February 10, 2013
            64 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Oh I wish I quit yesterday I went to the 7/11 and the lady said she just bought 8 million dollar red tickets the 10 dollar ones so I decided I had 109 or so left so I would buy a couple I lost of course so it was 10 losers in a roll I said I will play until it's gone or until a winner happens it was at ticket 30 lets just say ticket 40 was the first winner  in the bunch and it was a 15 dollar winner I was so pissed I am done for a while.

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

here is what i get on the new GR 2x$10 or 3 single spots of 10, so with the purchase of 4 or 5 $20 tickets you win 20 or 30 not anymore.  yet the fla is raving about breaking another revenue record

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                356 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2015, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever have any luck on King's Ransom? All I get on that game are losers. I keep playing because it's been a couple years since a winner turned up and half of them are supposedly still out there. Starting to think the same thing luring me into the game is what should be keeping me away from it.

United States
                  Member #159617
                  October 2, 2014
                  246 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2015, 8:23 am - IP Logged

I have not bought a ticket in a week and read today that a guy win 1 million at my Publix that I buy my tickets at. Wow just wow.

FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #127998
                    May 14, 2012
                    404 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2015, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Luck i live just down the road from there also, not sure why i never buy tickets there, i typically by at the welcome food stores of thr royalty express....ive cut way back they suck in this area, bee 2 years before another one makes it into the zipcode

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      356 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2015, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

The clerk at the station I visit most often for tickets told me yesterday that most of his regular players have scaled back recently. Nobody likes the current games, which is probably why the lottery has to spend millions advertising in order to bring in new suckers. He pointed out that the biggest problem he sees is not just that the games are tossing out long strings of losers, but that in old games when you hit a streak of duds you could usually count on the card that broke the streak to give you back a good bit of your money. Used to be, he said, that on the $20 tickets if you pulled six losers you could count on the seventh hitting for $100 or more. Now, he watches customer after customer go through eight or nine duds and then get ticket value back on the tenth. Folks are fed up.

FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #127998
                        May 14, 2012
                        404 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Ive gone through 14 straight losers on the 20 dollar flamingo tickets, 8 to 10 straight losers is not uncommon at all

Hollywood, fl
                          United States
                          Member #140096
                          March 10, 2013
                          376 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2015, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

http://twitter.com/floridalottery/status/629677474151055360/photo/1

So so you can win a top prize with a auto win sumbol

good to know

United States
                            Member #162133
                            December 23, 2014
                            143 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2015, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Sad, or strange, how you can go from feeling like Ric Flair one minute to Chick Donovan the next!!

Nothing worth writing about the last several days.  I tried more of the one and done from different places lately, and got goose eggs.  Yesterday, I think, I cashed in my only 10.00 winner for a pack of smokes and six dollar tickets.  Keep in mind, I HATE the new games, yet for $$$reasons$$$ I bought dollar tickets.  In round one, I broke even.  In round two, got a dollar...plus this guy...

I didn't win the war, but did get ammo to fight again tomorrow.  I wish all of us good fortune, and good night.

NY
                              United States
                              Member #167035
                              June 22, 2015
                              1340 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Sad, or strange, how you can go from feeling like Ric Flair one minute to Chick Donovan the next!!

Nothing worth writing about the last several days.  I tried more of the one and done from different places lately, and got goose eggs.  Yesterday, I think, I cashed in my only 10.00 winner for a pack of smokes and six dollar tickets.  Keep in mind, I HATE the new games, yet for $$$reasons$$$ I bought dollar tickets.  In round one, I broke even.  In round two, got a dollar...plus this guy...

I didn't win the war, but did get ammo to fight again tomorrow.  I wish all of us good fortune, and good night.

that a great win on the dollar cards

Page 116 of 351