Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5307 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 119 of 354
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162133
December 23, 2014
143 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2015, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Skeptic, that printout of yours was outstanding! 

Gator, your $200.00 win was no slouch either.  Nice, especially on the LFL game. 

I had all intentions of keeping track of my new games wins and losses, but kind of fizzled out last week.  Two days ago I reinvested $24.00 of winners I had...got six of the $2.00 gold rush and six of the Guy Harvey tickets.  All six gold rush petered out, but I got a symbol for $2.00 and a symbol for $15 on Guy Harvey. 

Invested a dollar yesterday and got 9 guy harvey's.  Won six bucks on two tickets.

Hit a mobile station close to my house after work tonight.  Bought 2 of the guy tickets (lost on both), two of the triple sevens (won on one...got a win-all for a dollar each), and two of the Queen of Hearts.  Ticket # 70 got me one 2.00 winner, and #71 got me three $10.00 winners!  That was pretty cool.  Up $30 for the day.

Good fortune tomorrow, folks.  Lets see some BIG winners, ok?

United States
    Member #162133
    December 23, 2014
    143 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2015, 2:09 am - IP Logged

so after seeing the the odds of my prize are 1:734 I decided to share my joy with you good folks...

NY
      United States
      Member #167035
      June 22, 2015
      1340 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2015, 6:07 am - IP Logged

$30 on a $2 is always nice

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Luck you must be in my area of Jax, the publix is just up the street.  I guess im sorta torn with the tip or no tip.  I know ive sank 10s of thousands in to scratchoffs, and on the old days when i would lose 500 or 600 a day, no one was kicking any back to me.  Maybe a million would deserve a tip, and some thanks is in store.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1093 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2015, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Luck you must be in my area of Jax, the publix is just up the street.  I guess im sorta torn with the tip or no tip.  I know ive sank 10s of thousands in to scratchoffs, and on the old days when i would lose 500 or 600 a day, no one was kicking any back to me.  Maybe a million would deserve a tip, and some thanks is in store.

This idea of tipping a clerk if YOU pick n buy your own tickets makes no sense - IF the clerk steered you to buy a certain ticket because he/she knew it was a hot roll and it won $100 or more - then I could see a tip might be in order. Nothing more than $10.00 tho .......and remember,  once you tip they will always EXPECT it.

When you pull a $1K ticket from the machine who do you tip ? The machine ??  :)

I think when you lose say $4 or $500 - go back to the store with your losing tickets and ask the clerk for a LOSER'S tip ..... ha ha ha

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic you are right on! I used to tip at my Publix because all the ladies were so nice. Then they started talking among each other and started expecting it so I stopped. One lady even said "he never tips me". And some random guy that is normally a bagger or cashier starts to say if you win don't forget my tip! At that point I knew I would never do it again. I  have quit playing now though so no one is getting anything! They didn't realize either I only tipped when I bought from customer service. Machine winning is MY doing!

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2015, 10:37 am - IP Logged

right on Skeptic, most often I cash in at a different store than I made the purchase.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
                Member #159617
                October 2, 2014
                246 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2015, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't tip on $500 or 100 etc .. But one million I would throw the lady a $100 if she sold me the tic.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #151010
                  January 5, 2014
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2015, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Not much to report. Haven't played in a week or so. Did a couple Fla Cash and broke even. My mom's been having pretty decent luck with some of the $2 games except the Guy Harvey one.

Anyway we were out of town and on the way back, I stopped by this place in Beverly Hills, FL at a sub shop/convenience store that supposedly had 100X tickets left. I can see why because it's off the main roads in the Pine Ridge community where only people that live there would know of it's existence.

I asked her if she had any left when I didn't see them. She says someone came in her store earlier this week and bought $2K (or her 2 rolls) of the tickets. They were apparently old since she said prior to that they don't sell a whole lot of them so whoever bought them just bought her inventory of them in the back room. So if you hear anyone winning big from them, it could come next week. She said it was a woman that bought all the tickets up front. Who knows. Hopefully it pays off.

Other than that I can find literally nowhere with 100X.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2015, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Broke down today and bought 10 $25 Fl Cash. Got a $200, a $50, one $25.  At least I made $25 instead of the usual string of duds.

Did all you guys stop posting and buying ???

NY
                      United States
                      Member #167035
                      June 22, 2015
                      1340 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2015, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Broke down today and bought 10 $25 Fl Cash. Got a $200, a $50, one $25.  At least I made $25 instead of the usual string of duds.

yup in NY if u buy 10 $25 in a row u would be lucky to have more than 1 winner these days

are u not playing anymore skeptic or are u sticking to the lower denominations - sticked to $10 and under when i visit FL because was not a fan of the higher priced tix

Pensacola, FL
                        United States
                        Member #164834
                        March 16, 2015
                        86 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2015, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Haven't bought much lately main due to lack of funds but was in the gas station today on pensacola beach and my buddy whose the clerk told me some guy walked in and bought two cascading cash and 2 other five dollar scratchoffs. I don't know what each one was but he told me he walked out with 7 k from all of them. So not fair haha

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: August 30, 2015, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Haven't bought much lately main due to lack of funds but was in the gas station today on pensacola beach and my buddy whose the clerk told me some guy walked in and bought two cascading cash and 2 other five dollar scratchoffs. I don't know what each one was but he told me he walked out with 7 k from all of them. So not fair haha

very rare there 2 big winners waiting for you at the same time in one store so congrats to that guy who won

don't think cascading cash has a top prize left so would not have played that anyway

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2015, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I went on a run with the $20 Gold Rush last week wherein I started with $40 and ended with $0, but played about twenty tickets in-between. Over multiple back-and-forth trips I either broke even or was up a bit until I hit a string of six losers in a row. Never had a winner higher than $50 on a single ticket, but just had a bunch of tickets with $20 or $30 wins. Kept trading them back for more, mainly hoping to finally see a $500 hit on that game, but eventually lost out.

I may try again this week or just go back to playing a handful of $5 tickets at a time.

Other than that, it's interesting to me that no one has won a top prize on the $5000 A Week for Life game yet. The book numbers are getting really high in some places, so there's got to be a winner out there. I'm guessing it'll come from a location where people generally don't buy $10 tickets. Aside from a single $100 and single $200 winner on that game it's pretty well burned me, so I rarely buy into it anymore. If the winner is in a location where folks mostly buy $1/$2 tickets and others have been burned as much as I have, we may not see that card for a while. I keep feeling like it's ready to pop, though.

United States
                              Member #159617
                              October 2, 2014
                              246 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2015, 10:14 am - IP Logged

The gold rush $20 tic is best chance to hit $500 but !!!!! It also has these nasty stretch of 6 7 8 losers in a row. Trust me yes I had 8 losers in a row on $20 gold rush

Page 119 of 354