Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5251 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Woodro.

Page 115 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Coral Florida
United States
Member #138938
February 10, 2013
64 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2015, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Won 100 on the gold rush 20 dollars than bought about 70 dollars of losers on 2 twenty ones and a couple 10's lost the whole 100. I thought maybe I should try to go big or go home with draftkings so asked chris hurny for a lineup and spent the 100 on the contest got in 18th place for 350 so now I am set. Only really was hoping for 200 win and got the 350 and I am so glad I did.

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2015, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Won 100 on the gold rush 20 dollars than bought about 70 dollars of losers on 2 twenty ones and a couple 10's lost the whole 100. I thought maybe I should try to go big or go home with draftkings so asked chris hurny for a lineup and spent the 100 on the contest got in 18th place for 350 so now I am set. Only really was hoping for 200 win and got the 350 and I am so glad I did.

sad that these days even a 100 or 200 win can be lost almost instantly not just in FL but in any state - trying to especially be more careful in that department

and nice probably waiting for football season to start for draft kings

Florida
      United States
      Member #167757
      July 29, 2015
      356 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2015, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

sad that these days even a 100 or 200 win can be lost almost instantly not just in FL but in any state - trying to especially be more careful in that department

and nice probably waiting for football season to start for draft kings

Tried at another 100X roll yesterday and after five duds in a row I couldn't take it anymore. Had to walk away. I need to stop being obsessed with this game and go back to playing my occasional couple of $5 tickets. Safer that way.

It's troubling how streaky the games have gotten. Might be nice the one time out of ten you hit a hot roll, but the rest of the time you're just digging holes. I keep telling myself not to play into losing rolls, but there's always that notion in the back of your head, however false, saying how if the last X-number of tickets lost, surely the next one will win. Can burn through a lot of dough that way.

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2015, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

i thought i had a stragety of buying books of tickets several years ago, when the miami heat and orlando magic games were out very low production games, and i started playing late, but there were several top prizes remainin on both games, after buying multiple books tickets became unavailable and the games were ended with thr top prizes never being awarded.  100x tickets havent been available around jax for weeks if not a couple of months same in other areas, yet only 1 2nd place prize has been won.  i personally dont think they will ever be bought, because there are not in circulation

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1090 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2015, 10:05 am - IP Logged

i thought i had a stragety of buying books of tickets several years ago, when the miami heat and orlando magic games were out very low production games, and i started playing late, but there were several top prizes remainin on both games, after buying multiple books tickets became unavailable and the games were ended with thr top prizes never being awarded.  100x tickets havent been available around jax for weeks if not a couple of months same in other areas, yet only 1 2nd place prize has been won.  i personally dont think they will ever be bought, because there are not in circulation

More than a month ago the Florida Lottery said by email in response to my asking them ........that ALL OF THE 100 X TICKETS were in circulation. If you believe that I have a very nice bridge to sell you :)

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #127998
            May 14, 2012
            404 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2015, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

agree with you 100% Skeptic

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

Florida
              United States
              Member #167757
              July 29, 2015
              356 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

More than a month ago the Florida Lottery said by email in response to my asking them ........that ALL OF THE 100 X TICKETS were in circulation. If you believe that I have a very nice bridge to sell you :)

It's definitely a strange and suspicious situation. The retailer that has the books I've been playing from told me that most of the time when they look they're unable to order new books of the 100X tickets, but then out of nowhere they'll be able to order another ten books. Odd. Maybe they're packs the Lottery collected/compiled from other stores?

On the book they currently have, which is their last for now, I've played 18 tickets I think and only had two winners ($40 and $25). I've only played a couple tickets at a time and every time I return a few more tickets are gone. I feel like I keep absorbing the losers and someone else is getting the hits, even though it's more likely none of us are winning anything.

Do you guys like any of the $10 or $5 tickets right now? The $X A Week For Life tickets have been awful to me, and I haven't had much luck with the 50X or the $5 Gold Rush. (Also worth noting, occasionally the clerk talks me into a $20 GR. Haven't won anything at all on those yet.)

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2015, 10:05 am - IP Logged

This seems criminal in itself, so they only certain retailers to get books seems like targeted distribution to me.  They put the word out that books are unavailable, so retailers quit trying to get them, a few keep trying and they are the ones that end up with the books.  They are selling off the losing books, no doubt in my mind just like 200k for life and spectacular.  what a corrupt organization

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1090 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm posting two tickets below. The first one dated today from a busy Publix shows what tickets/games are ORDERable - notice game 1208 - 100 X is not on the list.

The second ticket dated today from this really busy Publix that sells a lot of tickets shows TOTAL PRIZES won for the week 07/20/15 to 07/26/15.

You'll notice the TOTAL number won is 610 for that week. Only 3 $500's, 1 $400, 1 $300, 1 $200. To me that isn't a lot figuring the number os books they go through in a week. You can get either ticket from your favorite store to see what's winning and what's ORDERable.

Hope you enjoyed seeing these.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1090 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        356 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I knew about the order list ticket but wasn't aware of the Weekly Pays Detail. Would be great to cross-reference that with something that displayed the number and total value of tickets sold for the same week. Could get a pretty good view on just how little the scratch-offs are actually paying back to players.

Thanks for posting those, skeptic.

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2015, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

targeted distribution, this is unreal.  maybe its time to talk to pam bondi.

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1090 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

HERE"S THE WEEKLY WINS FROM THE PUBLIX BY ME THAT SELLS A LOT OF TICKETS. GET ONE FROM YOUR FAV STORE AND SEE WHAT"S WHAT !

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:48 am - IP Logged

HERE"S THE WEEKLY WINS FROM THE PUBLIX BY ME THAT SELLS A LOT OF TICKETS. GET ONE FROM YOUR FAV STORE AND SEE WHAT"S WHAT !

Hey Skeptic so you can actually request that from lottery retailers?  I did not know that.  What is the exact term for that list when you ask for that print out?

Page 115 of 351