Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5242 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by duckman.

Page 137 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Thats why lottery officials "picked up" the books from here in jax, like they have done in the past, orlando magic miami heat to name a few. I dont believe anything the lottery has to say, whats its been six months since all the tickets were on the street?  Another thing i called last week to get a winning comparison for different zip codes the person on the phone said they do not keep that info, i know for a fact that is a lie because I have received it before.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2015, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Ive joined James also, I used to be the sucker buying hundreds of dollars worth of tickets at a time, bought many many books of 5 dollar tickets, never never a return of more than 160.  Its horrible

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Florida
      United States
      Member #126774
      April 16, 2012
      1434 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2015, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Well something happened today, that never ever happens to me. I won on a scratch off. 3 in a row.

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        355 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2015, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Nice set ScreamingMidget!

And did anyone else notice the $5M prizes on Flamingo Multiplier is (as of yesterday) 5/6? No news post about the win, though, and the report hasn't been updated. Very curious as to where it was sold.

Florida
          United States
          Member #167757
          July 29, 2015
          355 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Oh, and ScreamingMidget, you might want to use a program like GIMP (or Photoshop if you have it) to reduce the size of your images before posting. Those images are massive. They're 2988 x 5312 pixels, 35MB each. They take a while to download and because of the way imgur works we don't seem to be able to cache them. Anyone viewing this page over a cellular data connection on a mobile device (or a satellite system) will have their usage unnecessarily eaten into.

Not criticizing, just an FYI.

Florida
            United States
            Member #167757
            July 29, 2015
            355 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

For anyone interested, here's the $200M Spectacular Instant Liability Report sent to me this morning.

I saved it as an image because the formatting will not convert well if I paste the text.

FL
              United States
              Member #168858
              September 20, 2015
              131 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2015, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Nice, thanks for posting.  Wow not much money left (at least there are 2 tops left and a pretty good amount of 10,000's left), and I've heard bunches of tickets left in circulation so likely fair amount of junk? Who knows though..

United States
                Member #169356
                October 13, 2015
                18 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Anyway you can do this for the 100X The Cash tickets? Would love to see that one!

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  355 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2015, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Anyway you can do this for the 100X The Cash tickets? Would love to see that one!

If you go to the Lottery website you can find a contact for your region. Email that person and ask for the Instant Liability Report on 100X The Cash.

I've already sent them a few requests this week. Don't want to overstay my welcome so to speak.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    355 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

After getting a list of 100X tickets in my area today I went hunting. Went through a little more than $2k in tickets and ended up down about $600. I had a handful of $100s and smaller hits, but the best was a single hit for $200. Pretty sad.

If anyone is in Pensacola and wants to know where the 100X tickets are, I'll be happy to post what the Lottery sent me for that area.

FL
                      United States
                      Member #168858
                      September 20, 2015
                      131 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

After getting a list of 100X tickets in my area today I went hunting. Went through a little more than $2k in tickets and ended up down about $600. I had a handful of $100s and smaller hits, but the best was a single hit for $200. Pretty sad.

If anyone is in Pensacola and wants to know where the 100X tickets are, I'll be happy to post what the Lottery sent me for that area.

That's a lot of money to spend.  Glad you didn't do any worse.

I purchased 004 thru 010 of the 100X book they have at the Food and Lotto in Orlando (see earlier in thread), which only yielded 2x $25.  Not so great.

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1089 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2015, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Mr. Gray - thanks for going above and beyond posting information about $200MS and I want to apologize for a recent comment someone made about the money you spent on 100X - I don't think it's anyone's business how much you spend - it could be a drop in the bucket to you - or what anyone spends. We once had a poster who used to ask a few players what their income was - to be able to buy the tickets they bought.

I've spent $4K some weekends buying tickets - I work hard and sometimes get a nice commission - and it's my business how I spend it. We don't need judgemental comments about our spending habits.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          355 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2015, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Mr. Gray - thanks for going above and beyond posting information about $200MS and I want to apologize for a recent comment someone made about the money you spent on 100X - I don't think it's anyone's business how much you spend - it could be a drop in the bucket to you - or what anyone spends. We once had a poster who used to ask a few players what their income was - to be able to buy the tickets they bought.

I've spent $4K some weekends buying tickets - I work hard and sometimes get a nice commission - and it's my business how I spend it. We don't need judgemental comments about our spending habits.

Thank you, skeptic. No worries, though. I wasn't offended.

And it wasn't quite as much as it sounded like anyway. I basically took $600 and bought tickets until they stopped winning (trading out winners as I went along). I won enough to go through a lot more tickets than my initial money paid for (which to me was worth it considering the potential this particular game has right now). Aside from this and the Shimmering 7's, I never take these kinds of runs at games. And I'm pretty much done now. I'll go back to picking up a couple tickets here or there when I feel like it (probably $200MS).

Also, just to note, the only reason I sometimes mention the spent/won ratios when posting winners is so that folks don't get a false impression of how well certain games might pay out. Sometimes you buy a ticket or two and get exceptionally lucky. The rest of the time, amassing good hits requires some investment. One thing to be certain of, I don't spend a dollar on these things that I don't consider lost the moment I spend it.

FL
                            United States
                            Member #168858
                            September 20, 2015
                            131 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2015, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

My post was not meant as judgmental in any way, but I see how it could be taken that way. You are absolutely right, what may seem like a lot of money to one, may be a drop in the bucket to others.  It's all relative.  Anyway it is up to the person how much they choose to spend. I agree however it was not a good comment.  Realized right after I posted it (but would have been disingenuous to amend the post to take that out).  I apologize for any offense taken.  Poorly worded, but I can assure you I was not being judgmental.  $2,000 is a pretty good amount of money to me, but as skeptic very rightly and adroitly conveyed, that is neither here nor there, and not relevant to the discussion.

Cape Coral Florida
                              United States
                              Member #138938
                              February 10, 2013
                              64 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Pending yours wasn't bad there was person who actually was attacking skeptic I believe a weekago when he went on the losing streak he was on spending 1k or 2k the guy attacked skeptic like he was his family or something crazy like that. I play the lotto too much and I don't make good money at all so I have nothing to attack anyone about I never learn my lesson so I say if you love playing continue to play if you hate it don't come on here bitching about others wasting their money like some say.

Page 137 of 350