Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5303 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 32 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Largo
United States
Member #157181
July 11, 2014
192 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Bounce around, get around and spread your money out. Anyone here won a top prize on any instant? If not change up

your old game. Some people don't agree with going to different stores and stopping at one ticket out. I will never understand

buying up a whole roll or ALMOST of a bin of tickets. $1,000 won't get you far if you put it all in one slot and don't come

up with another $1,000 or at least $500 in a couple days. Don't snub the low tickets....you don't have to buy the whole

darn roll but if a top prize is $10k or $25k are you going to be unhappy winning that? Try 5 or 10 of them, SO WHAT if

you're winning $5, $10, $100....it's better than scores of NO WINS on $20 tickets chasing the jackpot. When it happens

it's going to happen because it was your time. You can't MAKE it your time buying 30 tickets out of an IVM.

A whole pack of tickets here in PA for the $20 type is $600....win a thousand?? SO WHAT if you played the whole darn

thing. I'm sure there would be more winners if you weren't so stubborn and narrow minded. If wasting your money is

your thing..have at it. Your state lottery loves you for it. The next time someone posts a $1,000 ticket think about how

much you spent to get it. In all my years of playing lottery, I've won countless $100's, $500's lots of $1,000's, $25,000,

$5,000, $200,000+. I have no right to complain or be sorry about my game style, it works well for me. Try it.

I think I am in the same boat. I have a budget that I stick to, but I get very nervous buying more than 2 $20-25 scratch games at a time. Once I bought 4 of the 100x Cash and only won back $40. I had a winning streak one weekend where I got between $100-$500 on several tickets all from diffrent stores. It was really just pure luck. No strategy.

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1093 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2014, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Was excited to try out the NEW $20 GOLD RUSH tickets ! Couldn't find them at any of the regular places I buy - went to my fav Publix and asked the manager if he could look in the back room to see if they had any, since over the counter and the machine still had the old stuff. I had to wait a couple minutes until he came back. He had a book of the new ones in his hand. He told they were not allowed to sell any or put them out until September 16th ! When they change the whole set up. Since he knew me he said he would sell me some, but not to broadcast it !  I told him I wanted the first 12 off the first book. So I bought 12 and he said he would keep the balance of the book in a drawer so no one else knew about it and would be there when I wanted more. I drove home and was thinking about what the Lottery Ad said, "FULL OF $100's and $500's." Wonder if I'll get a good one I thought. So I scratched the 12 and the next frame will show the two great winners I GOT!!!!

UNBELIVABLE LUCK !!

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1093 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2014, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

2 monster wins and 10 duds !! :)

Largo
        United States
        Member #157181
        July 11, 2014
        192 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 of the new Gold Rush out of the machine while at Publix. Got 20$ back to back. 

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1093 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

wnet back and bought 8 more - looks like someone else bought some since I did. Got this nice one below plus $230 !!!!!!!! NOT BAD !!!!

raursby's avatar - MyPicture015
            ROCKY MOUNT
            United States
            Member #90436
            April 27, 2010
            493 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic. from the numbers on the tickets look like if the clerk would have sold u the first 12 from the top of the book u would have hit that 500 in the first batch. if i was you i would have made sure to get the first 12 instead of the last 12 on the roll

208--404---510Lovies

Port St Lucie
              United States
              Member #152236
              February 8, 2014
              17 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic. from the numbers on the tickets look like if the clerk would have sold u the first 12 from the top of the book u would have hit that 500 in the first batch. if i was you i would have made sure to get the first 12 instead of the last 12 on the roll

At Publix we sell the tickets from high number down.. That would've been sweet to get that $500 right off the bat though. I haven't cashed any big winners since we got the new game, we've gone through two books in two days of them over the counter. Guy bought 6 in a row and didn't get anything, then bought a $20 Flamingo and got $100. 

There's also a new $5 ticket, $2 and $1 coming out on the 16th.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2014, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I VERY seldom buy books of tickets (always did my best with just 4 or 5 at a time) but thought maybe these first rolls of the NEW Gold Rush might have a nice winner. I did OK on the second batch of tix bought the other day (got a $500 plus a $100 and some small stuff) I went through 3 rolls (count 'em .. three) of Gold Rush last night and here's the results.

roll one - win $330 - a $100 ticket plus a mix of weird combinations.

roll two - win $220 - highest was one $50 and the rest mostly $20's

roll three - win $210 - highest was one $100 ticket and the rest another mix of weird combinations.

"LOADED WITH $100's and $500's" says the Lottery. They can kiss my a$$ with that crap. If I decide to buy anymore in the future it''ll be 2 or 3.

The only ticket for me right now is 100X. I did buy 4 when I got the lst Gold Rush roll and won a $150 and a $50. Shoulda stuck spending $1,800 on 100X instead of what I did buy. I feel like a real jerk ! NEVER saw so many duds from 3 rolls. Just hope others who buy the new GR do a lot better than I did !

GOOD LUCK !

Largo
                  United States
                  Member #157181
                  July 11, 2014
                  192 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2014, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I VERY seldom buy books of tickets (always did my best with just 4 or 5 at a time) but thought maybe these first rolls of the NEW Gold Rush might have a nice winner. I did OK on the second batch of tix bought the other day (got a $500 plus a $100 and some small stuff) I went through 3 rolls (count 'em .. three) of Gold Rush last night and here's the results.

roll one - win $330 - a $100 ticket plus a mix of weird combinations.

roll two - win $220 - highest was one $50 and the rest mostly $20's

roll three - win $210 - highest was one $100 ticket and the rest another mix of weird combinations.

"LOADED WITH $100's and $500's" says the Lottery. They can kiss my a$$ with that crap. If I decide to buy anymore in the future it''ll be 2 or 3.

The only ticket for me right now is 100X. I did buy 4 when I got the lst Gold Rush roll and won a $150 and a $50. Shoulda stuck spending $1,800 on 100X instead of what I did buy. I feel like a real jerk ! NEVER saw so many duds from 3 rolls. Just hope others who buy the new GR do a lot better than I did !

GOOD LUCK !

Don't feel like a jerk, I'm sure it's happened to other people. 

I cashed in my 2 Gold Rush from yesterday, bought 2 $5 Money Multiplier and 1 NEW Goldrush.

Won $10 and $40 on the MM and $50 on GR. I think I am done until next weekend.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

bought 7 100X's today #029 thru #035 and got these two nice ones close together ! $400 and $500 !!!!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3157 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2014, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

bought 7 100X's today #029 thru #035 and got these two nice ones close together ! $400 and $500 !!!!

Wow, i wonder what the rest of the batch produced.

FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #127998
                        May 14, 2012
                        404 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2014, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I would suspect those were the only two winning tickets on the roll, knowing how the florida lottery operates

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                          Jacksonville Florida
                          United States
                          Member #23018
                          October 6, 2005
                          918 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2014, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Bought one of the new Gold Rush tickets yesterday and got this gem. A couple of extra spots scratched off:

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2014, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

HOLY SMOKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM I READING THAT RIGHT ?????? $100 K ??????? FANTASTIC !!!!!!!

BEST SCRATCH OFF WIN I'VE SEEN IN YEARS DUCKMAN !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                              Happyland
                              United States
                              Member #146344
                              September 1, 2013
                              1129 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2014, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Bought one of the new Gold Rush tickets yesterday and got this gem. A couple of extra spots scratched off:

"Bought one of the new Gold Rush tickets yesterday and got this gem."

Haha I love how you just nonchalantly mention it...."gem" LOL

The odds for $100K on that game are pretty good compared to most I've seen in other states. Some places you can't even win $10K for those odds at the $20 point. Still impressive nevertheless! Cheers

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Page 32 of 354