Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5293 replies. Last post 13 minutes ago by speeddmon.

Page 35 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Jacksonville
United States
Member #153806
March 26, 2014
345 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2014, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

@Lucki - awesome win on the Flamingo Fortune.  Anytime I see the 10X symbol, I usually just assume that a $10 is under it.  Actually with the luck I was having on it at one point, I expected a $0 to be under the 10X symbol.

@Skeptic - nice wins as always.  You give me hope that my investments in the 100X the Cash will come to fruition sometime soon....

@Duckman - simply amazing.  Given how new the Gold Rush game is, there probably have only been 2 or 3 $100,000 prizes in circulation and you got one of them.  Spend the money wisely.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2014, 12:53 am - IP Logged

@Lucki - awesome win on the Flamingo Fortune.  Anytime I see the 10X symbol, I usually just assume that a $10 is under it.  Actually with the luck I was having on it at one point, I expected a $0 to be under the 10X symbol.

@Skeptic - nice wins as always.  You give me hope that my investments in the 100X the Cash will come to fruition sometime soon....

@Duckman - simply amazing.  Given how new the Gold Rush game is, there probably have only been 2 or 3 $100,000 prizes in circulation and you got one of them.  Spend the money wisely.

Duckman - wow, congrats isn't strong enough a word for that! Enjoy! Good to see huge hits on here.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22927 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2014, 3:03 am - IP Logged

WOW WOW WOW nice wins duckman and Lucki!! Fantastic seeing your wins, those are nice ones!!

WTGGGGG!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2014, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Thanks Everyone.!!!  I purchased my ticket at a local Publix Machine and only purchased 2, in case someone wanted to know. But duckmans win steals the show, definitely motivating to see . Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
          Member #158848
          September 5, 2014
          294 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2014, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Scratchers are the way to go, IMHO. I don't spend much on national jackpot games, preferring to key on scratchers $10 and up.

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions

Orlando, FL
            United States
            Member #95015
            August 1, 2010
            254 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I went to my local Publix in Ocoee this morning to buy my daily pick and pick 4 tickets and saw they finally put the new Gold Rush out.  I was excited and bought 3 tickets.  #03-05.  Went to my car, scratched them and all losers.  Irritated by the loss after seeing the winners on here I went across the street and bought 2 more from Winn Dixie.  #27 and 28.  Both losers.  $100 loss in about 20 minutes from the new Gold Rush.  I will stick with the pick 3 and pick 4 and leave the scratchers for everyone else.

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1093 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

bought a couple 100X here and there today and got these two - with oddball winning values !

Tallahassee, FL
                United States
                Member #159078
                September 12, 2014
                2 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I've enjoyed watching this thread for a while... Duckman's nice win on a single number match inspired me to go and check my dud stack for matches I may have missed. The good news is I found ~$200 I had missed. The bad news is... I decided to tally my dud stack for the year.

The losing tickets totaled ~$28.5K... Considering I sink all my winnings into more tickets, I checked my account to see how much I actually spent. With ATM Withdrawals and fees, I've dropped ~$18.1K on lottery... Those dam fees sure add up. FWIW, I've won $500 six or seven times and $1K once (Super Millions).

@Duckman... Big Congrats on your win! If you need some write-off assistance, Im your man :-)

This has been my 2014 experiment and at this point, I'm kinda feeling hooked. I'm sure others here can relate.

Here's my dud stack of shame... For those interested, I included a check from the FL lottery office and some scratchers from other states (mostly VA and TX).

Sure hope to get back ahead of the game. Take care and Good Luck!!!

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  Happyland
                  United States
                  Member #146344
                  September 1, 2013
                  1129 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I've enjoyed watching this thread for a while... Duckman's nice win on a single number match inspired me to go and check my dud stack for matches I may have missed. The good news is I found ~$200 I had missed. The bad news is... I decided to tally my dud stack for the year.

The losing tickets totaled ~$28.5K... Considering I sink all my winnings into more tickets, I checked my account to see how much I actually spent. With ATM Withdrawals and fees, I've dropped ~$18.1K on lottery... Those dam fees sure add up. FWIW, I've won $500 six or seven times and $1K once (Super Millions).

@Duckman... Big Congrats on your win! If you need some write-off assistance, Im your man :-)

This has been my 2014 experiment and at this point, I'm kinda feeling hooked. I'm sure others here can relate.

Here's my dud stack of shame... For those interested, I included a check from the FL lottery office and some scratchers from other states (mostly VA and TX).

Sure hope to get back ahead of the game. Take care and Good Luck!!!

$28,500....WOW! You should ship those to Duckman for a tax write-off (edit: saw you mentioned that in your post!) Green laugh jk Big Grin Angel

Any common losing ticket numbers? Or they pretty much random

I don't think I could bear to lose that much on the lottery; I cut back after I lost a couple thousand one year. But then again I'm not bored and rich LOL

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                  If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                  P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Tallahassee, FL
                    United States
                    Member #159078
                    September 12, 2014
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

$28,500....WOW! You should ship those to Duckman for a tax write-off (edit: saw you mentioned that in your post!) Green laugh jk Big Grin Angel

Any common losing ticket numbers? Or they pretty much random

I don't think I could bear to lose that much on the lottery; I cut back after I lost a couple thousand one year. But then again I'm not bored and rich LOL

I typically play the $20+ tickets.  I've tried High Numbers, Low Numbers, Mids, Singles, Runs of 2, Runs of 4, Runs of 6 and bought a couple of packs.  My method varies from ticket to ticket. 

IMO, It seems like Super Millions and the New Gold Rush are very "Streaky"...  I find that if you get a winner with either of those tickets, you are likely to win again on the next couple tickets. In contrast, I've had several "Long" negative runs with the new tickets... Sometimes 5-7 duds in a row.  The older tickets seem to have winners spread more evenly. 

I jump all over the place trying to predict the rolls, but I really don't think it matters.  The house is stacked to beat you... Unless you LUCK out and find a Big Winner.

Good Luck!

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

bought a couple 100X here and there today and got these two - with oddball winning values !

WTG Skeptic !!! Cheers

You deserve a Big win my Forum Friend and I truly hope you get one. Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Largo
                        United States
                        Member #157181
                        July 11, 2014
                        192 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

My take for today 

Funny story re: the flamingo fortune

I initially asked for it at the counter, the woman tore it off the roll then I noticed the store had a machine, so I told her nevermind and bought a different FF and the one Gold Rush from the machine. The FF was a dud. There was a guy who bought one of each of the tickets I bought right behind me, o before leaving the store, I asked the cashier to sell me the one she tore off. $200 bucks on it, glad I grabbed it!

Going to hold on to both until Monday. The store up the street is having some sort of Lotto event, tickets will be buy one/get one. Probably not the scratchers, but they will have brand new rolls, so we will see what happens.

SouthF's avatar - alas
                          florida
                          United States
                          Member #150022
                          December 14, 2013
                          359 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Congrats DUCKMAN and other winners!!!!!!!!!

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2014, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Can't believe this ! Stopped by my fav gas station today to see if they had any winners news - the gal was loading up the counter top with new $20 Gold Rush and was pulling out one last $200MS ticket #059 to make room for the GR roll, and she asked If I wanted to buy it - I've done pretty good with $200MS THIS year and in the past ($5K was my best) so for ten bucks how could I go wrong ? I got home and scratched it - it was 5 $100's for $500 !!!!! This made my day, after getting killed on the new $20 Gold Rush earlier..... And I wanted to mention that BIG JIM (who is about 6'9" and weighs 300 lbs all muscle who I've talked about before) still only buys ONE ticket a day - he's on a win with the new $20 Gold Rush and the last 6 days he nabbed $100 on each ticket - 6 days in a row !!! I don't know how the hell he does it ?? 

Pic posted right below - because when I gab and BS and then post the pic - the words get cut off or disappear :)

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1093 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Page 35 of 353