Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5248 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 41 of 350
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #159617
October 2, 2014
246 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2014, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Sry about the bad spelling was trying to walk the dog but it was the old 3 million dollar gold rush.  Sry for the mix up was not trying to lie. That gas station has put out a lot of big winners in the past year there out two lady's that buy over $1000 plus on tickets everyday. One is just super rich the other win million and fantasy 5 two times.

United States
    Member #159617
    October 2, 2014
    246 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I got a gold bar on the new gold rush tic number 9, anybody know how to post pics.

Saint Petersburg
      United States
      Member #151352
      January 15, 2014
      141 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2014, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 tickets from my local BP gas station tonight. Both were winners. $10 Jackpot won $100. $5 Lucky red 7's won back $5 of course. Not bad. Done for the day.

United States
        Member #159617
        October 2, 2014
        246 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I used to win a lot on the $10 jackpot but not anymore :'(

Jacksonville
          United States
          Member #153806
          March 26, 2014
          345 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

This isn't going to help me retire anytime soon, but I can't complain about the return on investment on a $5 ticket.Flamingo

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #127998
            May 14, 2012
            404 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2014, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your hit.  What part of jax do you play in, i play a lot in mandarin, welcome food stores, the 20 dollar tickets are horrible, even the 10s.  lem turner, monchrief, mcduff dont run through here so we never get good tickets.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Saint Petersburg
              United States
              Member #151352
              January 15, 2014
              141 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Been sticking with the ($10) $2,000,000 Jackpot tickets lately. Most I've won on it is $100 thus far. I've actually won $100 on it 3 times in less than a month, so I am going to stick with it until I find a bigger prize.

Just a few minutes ago I went to my local 7-eleven right across the street and bought 2 $10 Jackpots. Both were winners. #'s 33 & 34. I got really excited when I uncovered the Jackpot symbol and thought for a second I may have a big win finally, but not the case. Won $100. But that's all good with me. Better that than nothing, or the usual win back prize.

Spent $20.....Won $110.... Up $90.....No complaints with that ; )........I do like the fact both symbols were in the same spot. Back to Back!!

Saint Petersburg
                United States
                Member #151352
                January 15, 2014
                141 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

This isn't going to help me retire anytime soon, but I can't complain about the return on investment on a $5 ticket.Flamingo

Nice win gatorsrok. $100 and up win on a $5 ticket is not an easy find.

Jacksonville
                  United States
                  Member #153806
                  March 26, 2014
                  345 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2014, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

@LoneRanger - I play in the westside (murray hill and blanding)  for the most part.  The tickets come in on hot and cold streaks.  Sometimes the local stores sell two or three $1,000 winners each week for a month.  Then we have the opposite happen as well.  I try to level out my playing in order to hopefully get a few tickets when the winners end up in our area. 

@Starke - Thanks.  I don't usually play the $5 tickets too often.  But every now and then I'll take a chance if they have been around for a while and there are top prizes left.

@LuckJax - I use http://tinypic.com/ to save the images I post on the website.  It's free and pretty self-explanatory.

United States
                    Member #159617
                    October 2, 2014
                    246 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I hit $100 a lot on the $10 jackpot it's the most I win on them. I had the jackpot symbol 4 or 5 times always $100 kind of sucks. Don't get me wrong always nice but lets see $500 plus ;)

Saint Petersburg
                      United States
                      Member #151352
                      January 15, 2014
                      141 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I hit $100 a lot on the $10 jackpot it's the most I win on them. I had the jackpot symbol 4 or 5 times always $100 kind of sucks. Don't get me wrong always nice but lets see $500 plus ;)

Yeah Luckjax. It's a dang shame to win that low amount with the "Jackpot" symbol more than once. I got my first Jackpot symbol on the $10 Jackpot ticket a few days ago for $100 win. Still good, but also disappointing at the same time.

Today I played (5) $10 Jackpot tickets from publix #'s 000-004 over the counter. Only win was ticket #3 for $50, the rest were duds. So I won my money back thank goodness. These tickets are seriously sucking major hairy monkey a$$ lately!!

United States
                        Member #159617
                        October 2, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2014, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I have baught tons of the gold rush and $10 jackpots and not one winner talking $300 worth of tickets and not one winner not even s free ticket I'm done for long time maybe next month. You would think they make enough money to put a free ticket in thereafter 4 $20 tics in a row.

Orlando, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95015
                          August 1, 2010
                          252 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2014, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I have baught tons of the gold rush and $10 jackpots and not one winner talking $300 worth of tickets and not one winner not even s free ticket I'm done for long time maybe next month. You would think they make enough money to put a free ticket in thereafter 4 $20 tics in a row.

I asked a clerk at Publix if she had cashed any winning new Gold Rush scratchers and she said very few winners and all mostly $20-$50 wins.  She hasn't cashed any $500 winners.  According to the Florida Lottery website the new Gold Rush has more $500 winners than ever, which is obviously a total lie.  They are flooding the state with losers.

Port St Lucie
                            United States
                            Member #152236
                            February 8, 2014
                            17 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

At my store we've cashed maybe 8 $500 winners on the new Gold Rush since it came out, and maybe 5 $500 winners on the old Tripler. Very slow, not seeing the big wins like we did last year, maybe the holiday tickets coming out at the end of the month will bring something different..

Largo
                              United States
                              Member #157181
                              July 11, 2014
                              190 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2014, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I won 2 $500 prizes on the new GR in one weekend last month. Since then, I haven't won more than $20-$40. I did win $100 on GR Tripler yesterday. I have to agree there's tons of losers floating about.

Page 41 of 350