Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5282 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by jasefan.

Page 45 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Pompano Beach
United States
Member #122193
January 26, 2012
602 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Double Congrats to u.!! Played the 3 dollar crossword, one was for $ 10, other I thought was for $ 30-40, here it was for 100.00. I was shocked. Didn't think to take pic. I guess if u get any words even if money bag word doesn't complete u still get double????

"You can't take it with you."Sun Smiley

Saint Petersburg
    United States
    Member #151352
    January 15, 2014
    141 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2014, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Double Congrats to u.!! Played the 3 dollar crossword, one was for $ 10, other I thought was for $ 30-40, here it was for 100.00. I was shocked. Didn't think to take pic. I guess if u get any words even if money bag word doesn't complete u still get double????

Thank you Barbmac63 and Congrats on your wins.

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      246 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2014, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Gatoroc I'm from jax do u go to publix or gas stations actually what do u guys think is best machine, publix  or gas station. I had good luck with shell stations.

Jacksonville
        United States
        Member #153806
        March 26, 2014
        345 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2014, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Gatoroc I'm from jax do u go to publix or gas stations actually what do u guys think is best machine, publix  or gas station. I had good luck with shell stations.

Hey Luckjax,

I typically have better luck at the Publix vending machines or the independent food stores (e.g. Safari and Prime Food, etc).  I've had several $100 winners at gas stations but all my big ones ($500 to $1,000) were from Publix and the small grocery stores.

I haven't been having much luck lately though.  I may take a break for 2 weeks to see if my luck changes.  The winning tickets seem to comes in waves.  I hope I catch the next one...

United States
          Member #159617
          October 2, 2014
          246 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Yea I had both of my $500 from vending machine at publix and gate . But a lot of $100 from gas station also a $1000 tic at a shell. But more run down gas stations seem the best . But it's been bad last couple of weeks it gets really cold then you get a week where you win non stop

Saint Petersburg
            United States
            Member #151352
            January 15, 2014
            141 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I did a little light grocery shopping tonight at Winn-Dixie and decided to grab 2 $10 tickets over the counter since I didn't have cash on me for the machine, just my my debit card. I noticed there were 2 $10 Jackpot tickets left on a roll so I had my eyes on those until the old man ahead of me bought both of them. So instead I bought 2 $10 50X Times The Cash tickets because they were only $10 tickets they had left at the time. My first ticket #14 lost, but the second ticket came through with a $100 win with the 20X symbol on #15. I have gotten every other multiplier symbol besides that one.

Largo
              United States
              Member #157181
              July 11, 2014
              190 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I did a little light grocery shopping tonight at Winn-Dixie and decided to grab 2 $10 tickets over the counter since I didn't have cash on me for the machine, just my my debit card. I noticed there were 2 $10 Jackpot tickets left on a roll so I had my eyes on those until the old man ahead of me bought both of them. So instead I bought 2 $10 50X Times The Cash tickets because they were only $10 tickets they had left at the time. My first ticket #14 lost, but the second ticket came through with a $100 win with the 20X symbol on #15. I have gotten every other multiplier symbol besides that one.

Good job! I got a $100 win on a Flamingo Fortune today bought from the machine at Publix. For the last few weeks, it's been the only game that has steady winners for me.

United States
                Member #159617
                October 2, 2014
                246 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2014, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Update on scratch offs and New Gold Rush They Suck!!!!! If they could gave me half of the price of the tic back I would jump for joy.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Update on scratch offs and New Gold Rush They Suck!!!!! If they could gave me half of the price of the tic back I would jump for joy.

I Agree!

Keep moving Forward.

Largo
                    United States
                    Member #157181
                    July 11, 2014
                    190 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2014, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Spent a total of $50 on they new $2 and $5 games, only won $39 back today.

Saint Petersburg
                      United States
                      Member #151352
                      January 15, 2014
                      141 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2014, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

The 7 Eleven across the street from me has been my luckiest spot around my area. Stopped there earlier this afternoon while buying a red bull and decided to grab two $10 Jackpot tickets. #'s 55-56. #55 lost, but #56 won $100. I no longer spend more than $40 when buying tickets, therefore I'm not too disappointed if I wind up loosing it all.

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        345 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

The 7 Eleven across the street from me has been my luckiest spot around my area. Stopped there earlier this afternoon while buying a red bull and decided to grab two $10 Jackpot tickets. #'s 55-56. #55 lost, but #56 won $100. I no longer spend more than $40 when buying tickets, therefore I'm not too disappointed if I wind up loosing it all.

Congrats on the win Starke.  I've also cut back some on the tickets.  For the past month, I've been buying 6-7 a week and spending about $120-140 a week.  It worked out fine sometimes.  But the last 2-3 weeks, I have literally bought about 20 tickets ($20 tickets) and I have not won on a single one.  I am going to revert back to buying 2 or 3 a week at best.

Saint Petersburg
                          United States
                          Member #151352
                          January 15, 2014
                          141 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2014, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the win Starke.  I've also cut back some on the tickets.  For the past month, I've been buying 6-7 a week and spending about $120-140 a week.  It worked out fine sometimes.  But the last 2-3 weeks, I have literally bought about 20 tickets ($20 tickets) and I have not won on a single one.  I am going to revert back to buying 2 or 3 a week at best.

Thanks gatorsrok!! I use to buy alot of tickets spending up to around $100-$200 a week and I would majority of the time end up with half back or half of half back which really pisses us all off. So for the past 2 months I've been spending really light, only buying once or twice a week. Because to be honest, winning $100 and sometimes $200 is nice and all, but that money goes by really quickly even if you don't spend it on more tickets. To win a good prize of $500+ has gotten so difficult lately it's ridiculous. But I keep on playing anyways lol.

Saint Petersburg
                            United States
                            Member #151352
                            January 15, 2014
                            141 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2014, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

You got that right. I stopped playing the new gold rush tickets very quickly. How could the game be loaded with $500 prizes when there's not nearly the same amount of them as the Old Gold Rush. I could acquire so many of those losing tickets and then use them for wall paper for goodness sake. Ridiculous!! I might buy just one for Christmas and hope for the best. It's been a while!!

United States
                              Member #159617
                              October 2, 2014
                              246 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I agree 100% on the new Gold rush they Suck I could build a house with my losers. I stopped playing week ago done with them but I went back to the $5 new crossword tics which are fun and cheap they take a long time to scratch get your money worth.

Page 45 of 353