Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 46 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Orlando, FL
United States
Member #95015
August 1, 2010
255 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Florida Lottery can suck it.

This mornings purchases:

3 x $10 50x the Cash - all losers

3 x $20 Flamingo Fortune - all losers

10 x $2 Holiday Tripler - won $2 and $4,. the rest losers

10 x $2 Nutcracker - won $2 twice, the rest losers

5 x $5 Happy Holidays- all losers

4 x $10 $1,000,000 Golden Holiday - all losers

It just gets worse in Florida.  I wish a news station would investigate them.  There are so many losing tickets flooding the stores that its rare to break even these days.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #62713
    July 6, 2008
    3715 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2014, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Florida Lottery can suck it.

This mornings purchases:

3 x $10 50x the Cash - all losers

3 x $20 Flamingo Fortune - all losers

10 x $2 Holiday Tripler - won $2 and $4,. the rest losers

10 x $2 Nutcracker - won $2 twice, the rest losers

5 x $5 Happy Holidays- all losers

4 x $10 $1,000,000 Golden Holiday - all losers

It just gets worse in Florida.  I wish a news station would investigate them.  There are so many losing tickets flooding the stores that its rare to break even these days.

"It just gets worse in Florida.  I wish a news station would investigate them.  There are so many losing tickets flooding the stores that its rare to break even these days."

I Agree!

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Picked this up a few weeks ago. These old ,old tickets are still spitting out prizes while the new tickets $0. Confused

Keep moving Forward.

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1093 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2014, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Picked this up a few weeks ago. These old ,old tickets are still spitting out prizes while the new tickets $0. Confused

Hey LUCKI ....nice one man. I never got 10 X $100 on that game and must have bought 2000 tickets over 4 some years. When I got a 10X it was always 10X$10 or $100. Got many 10X$50 ......... $200MS is about 5 or 6 years old and you're RIGHT ...... it still spits out winners. I did get a $5K on it one time - it was a ticket I scratched and threw out with maybe 20 others. The next day I went to the trash to double check - Heinikens made my eyes blurry the day before while I was scratching - anyway I saw where I didn't scratch one number, when I did there was $5,000 under it !!!

Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2014, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey LUCKI ....nice one man. I never got 10 X $100 on that game and must have bought 2000 tickets over 4 some years. When I got a 10X it was always 10X$10 or $100. Got many 10X$50 ......... $200MS is about 5 or 6 years old and you're RIGHT ...... it still spits out winners. I did get a $5K on it one time - it was a ticket I scratched and threw out with maybe 20 others. The next day I went to the trash to double check - Heinikens made my eyes blurry the day before while I was scratching - anyway I saw where I didn't scratch one number, when I did there was $5,000 under it !!!

Thanks Skeptic. Yes, $200MS has been good to me, I have won $500 lots of times on that ticket but this is a first for a $1k win. As for the ticket you tossed and later found it to be a $5k Winner. WOW. Makes me wonder how many winning tickets people toss out everyday. At least you were able to cash in on it. I see people all the time digging through the trash hoping to find winners in some parts of South Florida. I have even heard stories of people actually finding winners in the trash. I for one am very happy with the scanning system all new tickets have now, I always scan before I toss. I am still in the chase for the big one. Good luck to you !!

Keep moving Forward.

Jacksonville
            United States
            Member #153806
            March 26, 2014
            346 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2014, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Skeptic. Yes, $200MS has been good to me, I have won $500 lots of times on that ticket but this is a first for a $1k win. As for the ticket you tossed and later found it to be a $5k Winner. WOW. Makes me wonder how many winning tickets people toss out everyday. At least you were able to cash in on it. I see people all the time digging through the trash hoping to find winners in some parts of South Florida. I have even heard stories of people actually finding winners in the trash. I for one am very happy with the scanning system all new tickets have now, I always scan before I toss. I am still in the chase for the big one. Good luck to you !!

Congrats Lucki on the win.  I've hit a $100 several times on the $200MS but that appears to be the ceiling for me.  Maybe I'll give it a shot again soon.

As far as people trashing losers, if you look at the lotto reports (specifically the Instant Liability Reports), it is pretty apparent that people do not claim (either by neglect or they don't notice the winner) scratchoff tickets with one winning match on the card.  For instance, if your $200MS spectacular ticket had only one number match with a prize, the odds are greater that a person misses the prize than if there are multiple winning numbers/prizes on a ticket or if a symbol (e.g. star, 100X, etc) indicates there is a winner.  The lotto reports show at every level that winning combinations with a single number match for a winner are claimed at a significantly lower rate than winning combinations on a ticket with multiple winning combinations on the card.

I always double check my tickets before I dispose of them just to be sure.

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              201 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2014, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi all, I have not posted in awhile. Like a lot of others, I experienced some incredibly horrible luck. Hadn't played much since October when I went though 6 or 7 straight losing 600,000GRT and 100X tickets. 

However, it's been a year since the week I went out and tried my first $25 scratch off. I remember that night well, driving to all the different locations and finding 4 $100 winners at various locations. Maybe it has something to do with the time of year, but I think this week they may have been just a few more decent winners out there.

Yesterday, I traveled to Orlando. Well, actually, I was going to travel Keanesville to try an experiment with what I thought was the most rural lottery retailer in the State, but I didn't have my cash with me and the gas station didn't have an ATM so I passed on that and just went back to the Orlando area. I love WaWa food so after filling my car up and getting my favorite Buffalo Chicken Sandwhich with Frozen Lemonade, I bought 2 100X Tickets, 1 $10 JP and 1$10 Holiday-themed ticket. I would have tried GoldRush but since they already gave 2 $3M prizes out in the past few weeks, probably a no-go.

Anyway, the WaWa was the one on Semoran just north of SR 50. Both the $10 tix were losers. The 2 100X tickets though were both winners, ironically with both 2- 2X symbols. One had 2-2Xs for $20 each for $40 Total and the other ticket had 2-2Xs for $25 for a Hundo winner. Not bad (definitely better than losing). On the way home, I stopped off at a Publix in Eutis on 441 just before the Eutis Bypass road to cash them in. Got one more 100X ticket. This one had 6 numbers match but they were all for $5 so a $30 winner. 3/3 on those tickets aren't too bad at all. Seems like Central Florida always gets better luck.

I think some places in FL just suck at scratch-offs. Gainesville seems to be a cespool for losers. Ocala does much better but can also slump. There are some places I don't think I've ever managed to win anything. The Save-A-Lot in Archer and the Sweet Bay/Winn Dixie on 34th are the worst of the worst and I will never buy in those locations again.

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2014, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I have bought many of those here in mandarin at the welcome food stores and never won squat, but then again most of the tickets in this part of town suck.

good win

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
                  Member #159617
                  October 2, 2014
                  246 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2014, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I baught the old $5 crossword on my way back to Jacksonville in Pensacola before I left to keep me busy on the long drive and hit $500. Just shows how much a rip the $20 tics are and the new GR our.

Tampa, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #136502
                    December 12, 2012
                    111 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I won 5 times today on the older $5 dollar 500,000 dollar jackpot than any of the new holiday tickets.  It was a mix of 5, 10, and 20 dollar prizes but still better than all the duds I been getting from the stupid Christmas tickets.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #151010
                      January 5, 2014
                      201 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Remember what I said about this being a better week? Faghedaboutit.

Tried the spread location strategy and it failed miserably. Didn't scratch off my tickets until I had purchased them all.

2 100X Tickets from Valero (75th & Archer) - Both Losers (#35, #9)

2 100X Tickets from Shell (75th & Archer) - Both Losers (#16, #29)

1 100X Ticket from Tower Square Publix from the Counter - $25 Even (#26)

1 Old Gold Rush Ticket (#10) - Loser

1 Old Gold Rush Ticket (#11) Loser

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the day when more winners appear than more losers with this strategy. Total BS. That's it for the year.

Largo
                        United States
                        Member #157181
                        July 11, 2014
                        192 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I started playing the new GR one at a time, and since yesterday I'd won 50$, $30, and 20$. So I figured I would stick with it, and I found the unicorn!

Cashed it in and bought 2 100X Cash and got another nice win!

awkward that both had a 5x symbol, but no complaints... Merry Christmas to me!

orlando,fl
                          United States
                          Member #89879
                          April 17, 2010
                          135 Posts
                          Posted: December 19, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations.  I'm wishing something like that happens to me too. I just won 15$ on a $10 2million jackpot ticket. Ya|yummy (he said sarcastically)

Largo
                            United States
                            Member #157181
                            July 11, 2014
                            192 Posts
                            Posted: December 19, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 more 100x Cash and 1 Flamingo Fortune on my way home from dinner tonight and WOW!! This will be my first trip to the lottery office!!! What are the taxes on a 1k win?

Tampa, Fl
                              United States
                              Member #136502
                              December 12, 2012
                              111 Posts
                              Posted: December 19, 2014, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Congrats!  No taxes btw.  Enjoy it all :)

Page 46 of 355