Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5312 replies. Last post 52 minutes ago by fla331boyz.

Page 47 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Jacksonville
United States
Member #153806
March 26, 2014
346 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 more 100x Cash and 1 Flamingo Fortune on my way home from dinner tonight and WOW!! This will be my first trip to the lottery office!!! What are the taxes on a 1k win?

Congrats on the win.  Looks like you are on a roll.  The lotto district office is going to issue you a W-2G for your $1K win.  If you itemize your deductions, you will be able to deduct gambling/lotto ticket losses up to the amount of your reported gambling/lotto winnings.  Otherwise, you will have to pay taxes on the winnings when you file your tax return.

Largo
    United States
    Member #157181
    July 11, 2014
    192 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info, I started keeping my duds so it's good to finally get use out of them.

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1093 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2014, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 more 100x Cash and 1 Flamingo Fortune on my way home from dinner tonight and WOW!! This will be my first trip to the lottery office!!! What are the taxes on a 1k win?

HOT DOG kfla !! Nice one for sure. Betcha the lottery dumped some hot rolls your way. GOOD GOING !!

Largo
        United States
        Member #157181
        July 11, 2014
        192 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2014, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

HOT DOG kfla !! Nice one for sure. Betcha the lottery dumped some hot rolls your way. GOOD GOING !!

I believe that, because the new GR have been winning like crazy. I'm sure it will be back to crap by next week so I think I will stop playing for a few weeks and wait for the next wave.

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1093 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I believe that, because the new GR have been winning like crazy. I'm sure it will be back to crap by next week so I think I will stop playing for a few weeks and wait for the next wave.

I don't buy anymore but keep in touch with a few people who buy a lot. The reports I'm getting as one guy told me "I went through 32 new GR tickets and won $160 total "......... the same with 100X -  a couple guys went through some 60 tickets between them and the big win was a crappy  $100 ........

So as far as GR and 100X ...... from the 4 or 5 players I know ........no one  is winning right now and they are getting p1ssed off ....... about 5 or so months ago I bought six consecutive 100X tix and got two $1K's and three $500's !!!!!! I posted the winning tickets here.....now  THAT WAS A HOT ROLL and I doubt if anything close to that will ever happen again with 100X .....

Go girl after the GR's in your area if they are hot or wait for the next wave.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #62713
            July 6, 2008
            3715 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2014, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Nice Win KFla193 !!Cheers

Keep moving Forward.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #62713
              July 6, 2008
              3715 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't buy anymore but keep in touch with a few people who buy a lot. The reports I'm getting as one guy told me "I went through 32 new GR tickets and won $160 total "......... the same with 100X -  a couple guys went through some 60 tickets between them and the big win was a crappy  $100 ........

So as far as GR and 100X ...... from the 4 or 5 players I know ........no one  is winning right now and they are getting p1ssed off ....... about 5 or so months ago I bought six consecutive 100X tix and got two $1K's and three $500's !!!!!! I posted the winning tickets here.....now  THAT WAS A HOT ROLL and I doubt if anything close to that will ever happen again with 100X .....

Go girl after the GR's in your area if they are hot or wait for the next wave.

I know of one guy who hit for $5k on these tickets and he buys a lot. It was the 1st or 2nd week the game was out. Since, he has only won $500 once and lots of $100 and lower end prizes. I have won $100 on this tickets a few times , but only hit for $500 once with ticket 029 a few weeks ago. (I did not bother taking a Picture and just cashed it in on the spot). Usually my area is Horrible during the Holiday Season. So I am only buying one here and there to see if something sticks. Good Luck to all !!! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                United States
                Member #151010
                January 5, 2014
                200 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Another failed experiment tonight.

Switched games up and played the Old Gold Rush. After playing so many of those tickets, I have still yet to come across a golden nugget. I concentrated on this game instead of the 100X because the 100X has just sucked for me recently.

Investment: $205

Locations in Gainesville:

Chevron (Williston Rd & I-75) 3 GRT (1 from each bin) 

Kangaroo (Williston Rd & I-75) 1 GRT 

Citgo (Main Street South of NE 10th) 1 GRT

Sunoco (13th Street North of 39th Ave) 2 GRT (1 from Counter, 1 from Vending)

BP Kangaroo (13th St & 53rd Ave) 1 GRT

Publix Liquors (43rd St & 53rd Ave) 1 100X Ticket

Publix CS Counter (43rd St & 53rd Ave 1 GRT

That's 10 Tickets. Scratched them off after I made the last purchase.

1 of the Chevron Tickets won for $40

The Citgo Ticket won for $50

The Sunoco Ticket behind the counter won for $20

The Publix CS Counter won for $20

So only got $130 back, a loss of $75. Decided to get 1 GRT out of the vending machine at the Publix to see if I could get a Hundo and break even. But no luck.

Tried different locations on the North side I had never been to. Can't complain too much since 4 of the 11 were at least winners, but man, just once would I like to come across a Gold Nugget or Bar or $500 winner. My mom has won so many $20/$30 prizes with the $2 tickets, I don't understand how I haven't come across at least 1 yet.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  Port Orange, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #133398
                  September 28, 2012
                  163 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Tonight decided to try something different and bought rolls of $5 tickets. Each $5 roll cost $300.  Results:

cash frenzy $150 back

christmas holiday $200

multiplier $300

lucky loot $200

Not sure if I want to buy another roll tomorrow or not. I Really thought I would have had one roll win over $300. I was disappointed at the end results.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Tickets are terrible here. I have just about given up. A lot of the regulars around here have either quit or play very little anymore. The UPS guy (who used to buy $1K+ a week) now plays maybe $100 a week. Saw him today and he told me he just walks right past the machine when he makes his rounds at Publix. His wife is pregnant and I imagine he is quite a bit in debt too. Also never see this woman buying anymore. She was a maid at some high end hotel and you could count on seeing her everytime you walk into Publix. Gone also is the guy that used to just scratch the codes and toss the ticket. I guess with the advent of the scanner he lost interest? Only one who is still playing is the annoying-azz clerk here. She will hawk in and swoop up tickets any chance she gets. With her sneaky play style its no wonder she wont stop playing, as she seems to be the only person who is actually making money from the lottery.....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Largo
                      United States
                      Member #157181
                      July 11, 2014
                      192 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2014, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Bought two more new GR from the machine at Publix, ticket numbers 6 & 7. #6 was a $20 win and #7

All of my wins this week were from Publix, Citgo, and a small store all within walking distance of each other!

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

A few months ago I said I won't ever buy anymore tickets and just hang on the sidelines checking to see who's winning what.

BUT after seeing the great wins from Kfla ......the fever to get back in the game hit me strong this afternoon so I'm back - at least for a few days :)

SO I hit up my fav spots including Publix, Winn Dixe, the busy Sunoco station by my house and finally Lee's Ice and beverage shop. Bought just a few

at each place - just GRT's and the new Gold Rush.

I posted the wins on the below frames - it's the only way I know how to do it.

Today was the best single day for $500 wins I've had in a longtime. One day last year I picked up 5  winning $500's - two were consecutive wins out of

just five tickets!

Needless to say I'm happy about todays wins !! So watch out Kfla - I'm right behind you   LOL

Hope everyone has a fab Christmas Holiday !!!!

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2014, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2014, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Largo
                              United States
                              Member #157181
                              July 11, 2014
                              192 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2014, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Great wins Skeptic! Hopefully I won't turn out to be a bad influence on you!

Page 47 of 355