Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5256 replies. Last post 50 minutes ago by Dracos.

Page 44 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Tampa, Fl
United States
Member #136502
December 12, 2012
109 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

1-5 were duds?  What a ripoff.

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
    Lower MI
    United States
    Member #94546
    July 22, 2010
    247 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

1-5 were duds?  What a ripoff.

No- 0-5 were duds..

OUCH

Jacksonville
      United States
      Member #153806
      March 26, 2014
      345 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

No- 0-5 were duds..

OUCH

Exactly 0-5 paid $0.  Actually the first 10 tickets had one total prize for $25 at the mere cost of $200.  I knew it was not looking good by the time I got 1/3 of the way into the roll.

Orlando, FL
        United States
        Member #95015
        August 1, 2010
        252 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2014, 5:42 am - IP Logged

I miss the days when Skeptic posted numerous big wins on here.  I think this proves the Florida Lottery isn't distributing many winning tickets or they are not distributing them evenly around the state.  I know this is the worst year for finding $100 and $500 wins that I can remember and the amount of losing tickets is at an all time high.

Largo
          United States
          Member #157181
          July 11, 2014
          190 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2014, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I miss the days when Skeptic posted numerous big wins on here.  I think this proves the Florida Lottery isn't distributing many winning tickets or they are not distributing them evenly around the state.  I know this is the worst year for finding $100 and $500 wins that I can remember and the amount of losing tickets is at an all time high.

I have been doing well with the old Gold Rush and Flamingo Fortune tickets. I completely gave up on the new GR though. It feels like a scam now.

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1090 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2014, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey there wbrightfl ! Was happy to see someone out there remembered this old bag of bones :) I stopped buying any and all lottery tickets when I turned 78 on Halloween - I spent and lost a lot of money over the years hoping (as all of us ) to win big but it never happened. I remember getting five $500 GRT's one weekend, two $1K's and three $500's from just SIX 100X tickets one time , two Gold Bars from just 4 old Gold Rush Tickets and some other super wins...... Most I ever won on a scratcher was $10K on a $20 Jubilee a few years ago and $5K on a $200M Spectacular. I have no more interest and that crazy itch to buy is gone too. I tried the new GR the first day it came out - 3 rolls. Roll one got a $500. Roll 2 $240 total. Roll 3 $220 total. I wish everyone the BEST of luck and hope one of you on Lottery Post hits at least - that $1M !!!! It was fun while it lasted. Except when I hit 16 100X duds in a row !!!!!!! I still sneak on here now and then to see who's winning what !!

Take care everyone !!

Largo
              United States
              Member #157181
              July 11, 2014
              190 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I started with 60 bucks, and ended up on a small streak, it wasn't very exciting though!

Orlando, FL
                United States
                Member #95015
                August 1, 2010
                252 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2014, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, well done.  I will wise up and stop cold turkey one of these days. 

Kfl193, I would be happy with those results after the losing streak I have been on lately.  I hope it continues for you.  I think I will go back to the Flamingo scratchers and see how I do.

Largo
                  United States
                  Member #157181
                  July 11, 2014
                  190 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2014, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, well done.  I will wise up and stop cold turkey one of these days. 

Kfl193, I would be happy with those results after the losing streak I have been on lately.  I hope it continues for you.  I think I will go back to the Flamingo scratchers and see how I do.

Good luck! I hope you find some winners! The 5$ Cash Frenzy isn't too bad either.

Orlando, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95015
                    August 1, 2010
                    252 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

KFla193 I took your lead and stopped at Publix on the way home.  I bought 4 $5 Cash Frenzy and 2 $20 Flamingo Fortune.  Wow what a difference. 

Cash Frenzy I won one $15, one $10, the other two losers.  Up $5

Flamingo Fortune I won $20 and $40.  Up $20.

Not huge wins but with all the heavy losses from the newer scratchers this was refreshing to see. 

Thanks for posting your successes, it truly helped me.   I will stick with these scratchers for now, at least while there seems to be more winning prizes out there.

Largo
                      United States
                      Member #157181
                      July 11, 2014
                      190 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:37 am - IP Logged

KFla193 I took your lead and stopped at Publix on the way home.  I bought 4 $5 Cash Frenzy and 2 $20 Flamingo Fortune.  Wow what a difference. 

Cash Frenzy I won one $15, one $10, the other two losers.  Up $5

Flamingo Fortune I won $20 and $40.  Up $20.

Not huge wins but with all the heavy losses from the newer scratchers this was refreshing to see. 

Thanks for posting your successes, it truly helped me.   I will stick with these scratchers for now, at least while there seems to be more winning prizes out there.

I am very happy to hear that!

Saint Petersburg
                        United States
                        Member #151352
                        January 15, 2014
                        141 Posts
                        Posted: November 20, 2014, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Single purchase from the ticket machine at publix. Ticket #40 won $40.

United States
                          Member #159617
                          October 2, 2014
                          246 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I am seriously convince that the new gold rush is a scam I baught 10 of them randomly over the last couple days not one winner and baught two super millions $50 and $20 2 for 2, done with the new gold rush. Sad thing is the lotto is getting away with it bc people are still buying the crap out of the new GR so there happy. Would love to see there sales go down on GR.

United States
                            Member #159617
                            October 2, 2014
                            246 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2014, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Sry buddy for that roll like my last post it is really bad . I live in Jax too and it's one week of great tics and one week of crap I bet if you got a roll from anywhere in jax u would have the same issue.

Saint Petersburg
                              United States
                              Member #151352
                              January 15, 2014
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2014, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Considering today is my 30th birthday. I feel pretty honored to have won $200 on this $10 Golden Holiday ticket about an hour ago. Bought 3 from 7-Eleven #'s 22-24. #23-24 lost, but that's ok.

Page 44 of 351