Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5266 replies. Last post 37 minutes ago by Dracos.

Page 38 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

After I lost nearly $200 playing the New Gold Rush tickets the other day, I decided to call it quits for at least a week or two. Then today, totally by surprise after work, my mom buys herself (5) of the New Gold Rush Tickets from the same store I previously lost from. She never plays scratch offs. Let alone $20 tickets.  Thank goodness it was from a new roll. #'s 007-011.

Only winners were the first two tickets back to back #'s 007 & 008. The rest were duds. But overall, I'm glad she took the risk and won a little something. Plus she snagged that elusive "moneybag" win all symbol. So $100 spent and $120 won. For a $20 profit.

You got the Moneybag and they were all $5 prizes ????? lmao what a rip off the Florida lottery has become

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pasadena, CA
    United States
    Member #153326
    March 13, 2014
    186 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2014, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

You got the Moneybag and they were all $5 prizes ????? lmao what a rip off the Florida lottery has become

Better than California. I've gotten a "Win-all" on $5 tickets with 16 spots full of $1 and $2 prizes. On the $20 $5 Million Jackpot ticket, the win-all is $2 times 25 as a minimum prize.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22876 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2014, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Yeah, they're all smacking us in the chops...PA Golden Ticket..get a bank YeeHaa? No way Jose cause they

all got $5 prizes there that total $100. WTH? Nice to snag a $100 spending $20 on a golden but come ON -

they gotta make it worthwhile. And don't get me wrong I'm NOT knocking anyone who is happy getting those

symbols, it's awesome but as a player I want to see some of those big, big prizes and seems to me a symbol

is the better way to do it.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22876 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2014, 1:19 am - IP Logged

So with a $100 on hand today at 3 different stores. Winn-Dixie was first, then my favorite BP gas station, and finally a local quick stop Farm store. I basically broke even again, all day, until I wound up with just $25 playing 3 of the new gold rush. Going to Publix later on this evening to purchase 5 more new gold rush and then it's chill time for me depending on the outcome. May the force be with me because it's been tough around my area lately.

Today's descent wins. A few loses along the way of course!! 

Bought 2 new gold rush from the machine at Winn-Dixie and won $100.

Bought just one $5,000 a week for life and one Super Millions and both won $50. At this point I lost half of that playing 50 X's the cash tickets. They just went cold for me lately.

Then I made the mistake of buying 3 New Gold Rush tickets from what I had left over at the quick stop store. Only one ticket hit for $25.

Nice ones Starke$ WTG...hey how's the payout on the $20 $600,000,000? Nice chance for nearing a billion...I'd be

playing them too. How are they? Good? Not so good?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Lexington, MA
          United States
          Member #158155
          August 13, 2014
          9 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2014, 9:57 am - IP Logged

In Mass, I got a double blue star for 2X WIN ALL on the platinum millions the other day, what do you know....all 2 and 4 dollars for a grand total of $100

Bensalem, PA
            United States
            Member #139367
            February 20, 2013
            147 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2014, 10:52 am - IP Logged

In Mass, I got a double blue star for 2X WIN ALL on the platinum millions the other day, what do you know....all 2 and 4 dollars for a grand total of $100

That sucks doesn't it.  U get all excited and then WTF.  Well i am not one to say at least it was something it was crap.  the lottery is worse then slots....hang in there and keep scratchin.....

Saint Petersburg
              United States
              Member #151352
              January 15, 2014
              141 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Yeah James1, I was not too pleased to find $5 under ever prize, but my luck has been a little off lately.

Saint Petersburg
                United States
                Member #151352
                January 15, 2014
                141 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2014, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Nice ones Starke$ WTG...hey how's the payout on the $20 $600,000,000? Nice chance for nearing a billion...I'd be

playing them too. How are they? Good? Not so good?

I really like the ticket. The very first one I bought (single purchase) hit for $40 and then $50, and (2) $100 winners from other locations. Payouts are descent and they're selling out very quickly. I just need a descent win to play steady with them or keep my interest. But my brakes are activated for now. Can't win rat squat anywhere from anything!!

Saint Petersburg
                  United States
                  Member #151352
                  January 15, 2014
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2014, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, they're all smacking us in the chops...PA Golden Ticket..get a bank YeeHaa? No way Jose cause they

all got $5 prizes there that total $100. WTH? Nice to snag a $100 spending $20 on a golden but come ON -

they gotta make it worthwhile. And don't get me wrong I'm NOT knocking anyone who is happy getting those

symbols, it's awesome but as a player I want to see some of those big, big prizes and seems to me a symbol

is the better way to do it.

I hear ya dr65. My mother bought the tickets, but I scratched off the one with "win all" symbol on it, and of course got really excited until I over scratched a small area and saw $5.00 peeking out. Very disappointed, but at the same time not surprised. It's happened to me before with that win all symbol, but on the other hand, I've won big on win all symbols. Very rare these days. But in this case it was a profitable let down!!

Largo
                    United States
                    Member #157181
                    July 11, 2014
                    190 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

My streak doesn't seem to be over just yet. Went grocery shopping at Publix today. Bought 2 of the new GR from the machine ticket #000 & 001 got this on 000

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2014, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Purchased 1 $20 GR and Got back $25. I purchased another GR and a $5 Multiplier. GR $0 and the $5 Multiplier had this.

Keep moving Forward.

Largo
                        United States
                        Member #157181
                        July 11, 2014
                        190 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2014, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Purchased 1 $20 GR and Got back $25. I purchased another GR and a $5 Multiplier. GR $0 and the $5 Multiplier had this.

Holy cow, nice win! Congrats!

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1090 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2014, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

You're unbelieveable Lucki723 !!!!! $5K eleven days ago and now $2K and you are buying way less this year and get these great wins buying just  one or two tickets !!!!! NUTS but CONGRATS!  Would you mind if I change my user name to Lucki7233 ? Maybe I'll get lucky too !! :)

Hey there Kfla193 - CONGRATS on knocking the new GOLD RUSH on it's fanny !!! Tell me what store/location you buy these winners at and I'll drive up and buy a bushel full :) I'm having rotten luck with the new GR - I bought so many I'm embarrassed to tell anyone, dud after dud. I did get $500 the day they came out, but that was off 3 rolls. Think from now on I'll just buy a maximum of two at a time. arggghhh.....

Largo
                            United States
                            Member #157181
                            July 11, 2014
                            190 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2014, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

The last one was at Publix on East Bay Drive. Just of US 19 at Tri-City Plaza. You can't miss it, the entire shopping center is under construction, so Publix is the only thing left standing. They have 2 rolls of GR in the machine, and 1 at the service desk.

United States
                              Member #146055
                              August 23, 2013
                              32 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Lots of top tier prizes being won in here lately. Congrats to all!

Page 38 of 352