Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5270 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by duckman.

Page 36 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2014, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

WTG Thumbs Up One of my Favorite Scratchers.

Keep moving Forward.

Jacksonville
    United States
    Member #153806
    March 26, 2014
    345 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Nice win skeptic.  I have also been getting beat up on the new Gold Rush game.  In fairness, I've been killed on every version of the Gold Rush game released.  I think that I've probably bought at least 60-70 of the old gold rush tripler tickets over time and I think I had won maybe 6-7 times (each win was a low $$).  I've had some small wins on the new Gold Rush but not enough to recoup my losses on it.  I'm looking for a duckman moment.

I think I am going to have to stick to the $200MS and $200K for Life/Super Millions.

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
      I'm a FEMALE :)
      United States
      Member #152689
      February 22, 2014
      1979 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2014, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Nice win skeptic.  I have also been getting beat up on the new Gold Rush game.  In fairness, I've been killed on every version of the Gold Rush game released.  I think that I've probably bought at least 60-70 of the old gold rush tripler tickets over time and I think I had won maybe 6-7 times (each win was a low $$).  I've had some small wins on the new Gold Rush but not enough to recoup my losses on it.  I'm looking for a duckman moment.

I think I am going to have to stick to the $200MS and $200K for Life/Super Millions.

I too am not having much luck with the new Gold Rush either, lol. Bought about 6-7 of them and have not won anything yet ! Super Millions was the same way too when it was first released but now it's being so good to me lol. Had 2 $100 wins from two separate stores. Only bought 1 at each gas station.

Follow Trends & Patterns

823 111 605 815 228 128 724 908

1128 1990 1190 0823 2011 1228 0815

Largo
        United States
        Member #157181
        July 11, 2014
        190 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2014, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

The most I have won on the new GR is $100. Other than that, I have gotten two $50, a $40, and a $20 win here and there, the rest have been duds.

United States
          Member #153827
          March 26, 2014
          3 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2014, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I have never posted, but I had to share. I am the unluckiest person alive!

Book 1 - 920 return.

Book 2 - 365 return.

Book 3 - 515 return.

Book 4 - 565 return.

i just new ONE would at least turn a profit!?!?!??!!??

i hate when people do not post pics, but TRUST me there was nothing worth posting. I just do not get it. I spend WAY too much and never see the luck I see here. I have 565 left after four books. ANY ADVICE??

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1093 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2014, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Book 1 - 920 return.

Book 2 - 365 return.

Book 3 - 515 return.

Book 4 - 565 return.

i hate when people do not post pics, but TRUST me there was nothing worth posting. I just do not get it. I spend WAY too much and never see the luck I see here. I have 565 left after four books. ANY ADVICE??

WHOA WHOA....... thegunshow ....... slow down. Are you in Florida ? What game did you buy books of ? Sounds like $1,000 books - am I right ?

How did you arrive at 565 left after four books ? I can't figure it out. Don't feel bad - I'm sure (me included) have been beaten down at times.

I seriously doubt if most of the players are ahead of what they buy and lose. Some players are addicts and have to play no matter what or where

the money comes from. Some get lucky, get a nice one or a BIG one and quit. Otherwise

I think we play hoping to hit the ONE and it never happens. I believe you have to be at the right spot at the right time for that BIG one.

In my area there were 3 one million dollar scratch winners in the last 10 months that bought ONLY ONE TICKET !!!!!!! Two said they NEVER bought

a ticket before (if you believe them)

Let's hear back from you 'the gunshow'

United States
              Member #153827
              March 26, 2014
              3 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

They were 100x books. I bought the first, then bought two more, then with what was left I bought the last. Total loss about 2k give or take. I play about two to three hundred a few times a week. I am in Jacksonville and swear I just can't get the good tickets. Look I understand that the money I spend is gambling, but dang it would make it a bunch more fun if I could at least get some good winners here and there. I don't expect to make a living off of gambling or even get rich quick, but dang I just can't get any of the tickets I see on here.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2014, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

They were 100x books. I bought the first, then bought two more, then with what was left I bought the last. Total loss about 2k give or take. I play about two to three hundred a few times a week. I am in Jacksonville and swear I just can't get the good tickets. Look I understand that the money I spend is gambling, but dang it would make it a bunch more fun if I could at least get some good winners here and there. I don't expect to make a living off of gambling or even get rich quick, but dang I just can't get any of the tickets I see on here.

GOTCHA ! I don't like books - if you don't hit at least a $500 with a 100X roll you will most likely lose. Let's say you can put togther $1K or more to buy. I would buy either 4 or 6 tickets at a time from all different places until I spent the wad. Say you wind up 40 or 50 or more tickets, depending how big the wad is.  The bigger the wad, the more rolls you can buy from. I like that way because I'm getting a slice from maybe 8 or 10 plus different rolls - if you hit a section of a HOT roll with say 6 tickets, you can as I did a month or so ago win around $4K from just that few amount of tickets. That was an exception from a HOT roll. You might want to try this way once or twice and see how you do. If you do try it - post the results. Good Luck.

Davie, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #158980
                  September 9, 2014
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2014, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

wow skeptic nice win!! i always believe in the very first or last ticket in the packs. my biggest wins have been from the 000.

Davie, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #158980
                    September 9, 2014
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

thegunshow my best advice for you is to use your winnings more wisely. dont blow your winnings on full packs cause 90% your gonna lose money. buy them gradually and set a budget on how much you spend a day. im a daily scratcher and i usually never spend more than $100 in one day. and if i win anything more than $100 i put it straight into my savings so i cant spend it back into the lottery. i have never been down on lottery money cause i keep track of every dollar i lose and win. you must have a system to stay ahead cause the lottery always wins no matter what. i have been only playing the lottery for a little over a year now and i have lost $6,060 but have won $7,596 so im up $1,536. not to bad considering i havent won anything more than $500 in the year i have been playing. so to stay ahead just play a little at a time and build up your winnings to stay ahead. never spend more than you can afford.

Saint Petersburg
                      United States
                      Member #151352
                      January 15, 2014
                      141 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2014, 7:06 am - IP Logged

No big hits here for at least a month now. Been sticking to the $10 50 X's the cash tickets, but I only break even or nearly acquire half whatever I invest. Going to try some different stores today with $100. I will post the outcome.

@ Winn-Dixie yesterday I spent $100 and won back $100...Bought (2) $20 New Gold Rush's. I forget what number they were. Doesn't matter, they both lost. Also bought (6) $10 50 X's the cash tickets all from the machine. Only one tickets hit for $100. Of course I wasn't satisfied with that, so I went to another store and lost it all. All good though. Back at it!!

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2014, 10:15 am - IP Logged

It sounds like you have a LOT of expendable income if your gambling upwards of $1000 a week. That's more money than I earn working two jobs....

Please don't take that the wrong way, I'm not looking down on your or judging. Just trying to put it into perspective. It's your money (or at least it's not my money) and you are free to do with it what you would like. My advice is to slow down on the gambling.

It's called a gamble because nothing other than sheer randomized luck determines if you win. Basically the idea behind any of these systems are for the parties running them to make money. Again, I don't say this to insult you as I'm sure your already aware but really dwell on that idea. They ARE going to make money on the lottery. Your just hoping it's the other people who lose their money and your one of the few who come out ahead. It's like a slot machine. That slot machine is only going to pay out 40% (a made up number) of what it takes in. That machine WILL profit. You just hope that your the one who hits that payout and everyone else is left to make up the difference by losing.

My best advice for sure is to cut way way back on the spending. Maybe try buying $100 worth of tickets two or three times a week. Play at different stores and don't chase wins. Buy five or six here, four or five there and call it a day. I would avoid buying rolls. Duckman just hit a $100,000.00 winner on a $20 ticket in Florida and it was a one and done style buy.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2014, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Book 1 - 920 return.

Book 2 - 365 return.

Book 3 - 515 return.

Book 4 - 565 return.

100X rolls are downright horrific if you buy a cold one. They should of made the rolls $500 or $600. That way, you can at least profit!

What was your biggest winner from these ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

United States
                            Member #153827
                            March 26, 2014
                            3 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I got one $400 ticket out of 4k worth of tickets. I tried to switch it up today. Instead of buying a book of 100x I bought several tickets from different stores. 1k worth of tickets and 605 return. Biggest was $50 winner out of all of these tickets. I do believe it is just a really really bad string of bad luck. I took that money and bought 4 100x from one role and 7 from another.... 25 in winning from all of that. I bought 7 flamingos and got one 25 ticket. Bought a few other mix and matches and came up with nothing. I wish I could be making this up guys. Either someone is cleaning out all the winners or I am seriously just missing them lately. Time to slow it down and save up for when I get some luck back.

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1093 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Bought ten 100X today at my fav Publix and did ok - (#010 to #001) pics below. While I was there BIG JIM came in while I was cashing in my tickets at the counter. I finished up and he bought his daily ONE ticket - the new $20 Gold Rush - I told you he is on a win streak winning a $100 Gold Rush everyday for several days in a row and only buying ONE ticket daily !! So he scratches the ticket right in front on the counter and gets a $500 GOLD BAR !!!!!!! NUTS !!!!!!!! What's with this guy ??????

Page 36 of 352