Welcome Guest
You last visited April 26, 2017, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone ever try Author Encoe's strategies?

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 4 years ago by fbarnes.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #83746
December 14, 2009
15 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2013, 2:38 am - IP Logged

If you did and you purchased his books, can I get help interpreting his brand of English to discover what the heck he is trying to reveal?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I never heard of him but how did your boot get sozzled?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12891 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Save your money !!! No need to buy someone elses book when all the information is here on Lottery Post . Abou 99.9 % of any of the information or systems bought from others is from Lottery Post .  Invest your money into Lottery Post Membership !!!!

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

If you did and you purchased his books, can I get help interpreting his brand of English to discover what the heck he is trying to reveal?

I'm confused. Do you currently own the book, or are you asking for someone who has it?  If you haven't purchased his book, then how do you know about his bad explanations and that his brand of English is bad?

If you did buy it, then I understand the question. Ha ha, sorry, I get a little tipsy sometimes (every night), lol.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm confused. Do you currently own the book, or are you asking for someone who has it?  If you haven't purchased his book, then how do you know about his bad explanations and that his brand of English is bad?

If you did buy it, then I understand the question. Ha ha, sorry, I get a little tipsy sometimes (every night), lol.

I think he's saying he did buy it but can't understand it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I think he's saying he did buy it but can't understand it.

Thanks Ridge, i just realized my stupidity and edited the post, and at the same time you corrected me. ha ha

It's the vodka and plant material. Green laugh

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I did look on Amazon a few mintues ago and got mixed reviews by the purchasers. I have a hard time believing reviews because a lot of them are based on complaining or praising about  a particular system in a way that for them, unwittingly reveals themselves as inexperienced players. Also, the way they explain what they learned is so obvious. Their explanation was geared towards a more fundamental learning experience. As If they just found out what patterns are, or what trends are.

I checked out many reviews, and BTW, this person has about 5 or 6 other books to sell, and i can't come up with a solid and trustworthy means to a conclusion. One guy said, paraphrasing, "All this guy talked about was trends", and nothing else. lol Another person wrote, "I love this book, I never knew you could analyze the numbers instead of picking them out of thin air". Green laugh

So the moral of the story is that a good review doesn't necessarily mean the system is up to your level of advancement. It just means that it's most likely the case that this person has never studied something fundamental as trends and patterns, not to mention higher levels of analyzation, now this person gets excited and writes a review as If he/she saw the holy grail.

Erroneous readings.

On another similar note, that's why I don't trust the BBB anymore, after finding out that people can pay to have better reviews for their business. Puke

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                907 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ridge, i just realized my stupidity and edited the post, and at the same time you corrected me. ha ha

It's the vodka and plant material. Green laugh

Party

Canada
                  Member #83746
                  December 14, 2009
                  15 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for responding. There isn't much info out there on this guy but...

he seemed to be heading in a direction I've often thought about and that is this:

In order for a random number to be truly random, there has to be a kind of meta math (math outside of math) to insure that patterns are always separated from non-patterns.

Think about it. If a set of numbers over the course of a year or so are truly random, why dont we see random snippets of purely sequential numbers as often as non sequential?

I mean...

...isn't that what even the theory of evolution touts?

So you should see in a Pick-3, for example, a sequential snippet like: 222, 223,224,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,232,233. My understanding is that a RNG doesn't care as long as those numbers were what popped up. But random numbers DO care...and that's my point. Random numbers care that they are random!

If not, then I want my money back on the theory of evolution!

Crazy

But here would have been my question: How do you map a vertical column like this:

Into two square boxes like this:

-  0  -                2  -  8

2  -  7               -   6  - 

-  4  -                8  -  9

5  -  3               -  1  -

Which is similar to what Author Encoe did. He never explains it. (Note the vertical column is accurate, and the box layouts and patterns are accurate, but I forgot the exact order of numbers he used in the boxes where there is no dash mark; I returned the books for a refund because I couldn't get past that point).

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    907 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for responding. There isn't much info out there on this guy but...

he seemed to be heading in a direction I've often thought about and that is this:

In order for a random number to be truly random, there has to be a kind of meta math (math outside of math) to insure that patterns are always separated from non-patterns.

Think about it. If a set of numbers over the course of a year or so are truly random, why dont we see random snippets of purely sequential numbers as often as non sequential?

I mean...

...isn't that what even the theory of evolution touts?

So you should see in a Pick-3, for example, a sequential snippet like: 222, 223,224,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,232,233. My understanding is that a RNG doesn't care as long as those numbers were what popped up. But random numbers DO care...and that's my point. Random numbers care that they are random!

If not, then I want my money back on the theory of evolution!

Crazy

But here would have been my question: How do you map a vertical column like this:

Into two square boxes like this:

-  0  -                2  -  8

2  -  7               -   6  - 

-  4  -                8  -  9

5  -  3               -  1  -

Which is similar to what Author Encoe did. He never explains it. (Note the vertical column is accurate, and the box layouts and patterns are accurate, but I forgot the exact order of numbers he used in the boxes where there is no dash mark; I returned the books for a refund because I couldn't get past that point).

I Agree!

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

What exact methods does the author use? Formulas, charts, etc? And, does his methods pinpoint to the next potential winning number? Or is it another method where you create a pool of new winning numbers and wait until they hit?

Canada
                        Member #83746
                        December 14, 2009
                        15 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

See my redited reply where I thanked people.

He generates sets of numbers that have relationships based on mapping columns to boxes (whatever that means).

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #117984
                          October 19, 2011
                          1843 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

See my redited reply where I thanked people.

He generates sets of numbers that have relationships based on mapping columns to boxes (whatever that means).

Thanks. Unfortunately I have no idea what he means. I may have to purchase the book and study it to see what I come up with and hopefully understand his techniques, so I can share my experience with others.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19967 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. Unfortunately I have no idea what he means. I may have to purchase the book and study it to see what I come up with and hopefully understand his techniques, so I can share my experience with others.

I Agree!

Patriot

Canada
                              Member #83746
                              December 14, 2009
                              15 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

So you're saying I should forget lotteries and become a monk!

MENTAL NOTE: never place the Vicks Vapo-Rub next to the jalapeno dip.