Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone ever try Author Encoe's strategies?

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 4 years ago by fbarnes.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
New York's avatar - 103h4yr
NYC
United States
Member #117984
October 19, 2011
1843 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

So you're saying I should forget lotteries and become a monk!

MENTAL NOTE: never place the Vicks Vapo-Rub next to the jalapeno dip.

No way! Lol.

I suggest studying the book carefully and try contacting him so you can ask him questions on where you're having difficulty understanding.

Never quit the lottery. With lottery, it's trial and error, until you get it right. I read the reviews on amazon and they spoke highly about the book. Usually, all lottery books on amazon get flamed. However, this book had 3 reviews.

Anyways, stay positive, don't give up on learning the techniques this book has to offer. I would suggest, of possible, to contact the author with an email, and have a discussion about understating his methods.

Lmao @ Vicks!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19767 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

which Canada Lottery do you play?

Let it Snow Snowman

NYC
      United States
      Member #117984
      October 19, 2011
      1843 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

which Canada Lottery do you play?

Great question. I'm guessing pick 3?

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for responding. There isn't much info out there on this guy but...

he seemed to be heading in a direction I've often thought about and that is this:

In order for a random number to be truly random, there has to be a kind of meta math (math outside of math) to insure that patterns are always separated from non-patterns.

Think about it. If a set of numbers over the course of a year or so are truly random, why dont we see random snippets of purely sequential numbers as often as non sequential?

I mean...

...isn't that what even the theory of evolution touts?

So you should see in a Pick-3, for example, a sequential snippet like: 222, 223,224,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,232,233. My understanding is that a RNG doesn't care as long as those numbers were what popped up. But random numbers DO care...and that's my point. Random numbers care that they are random!

If not, then I want my money back on the theory of evolution!

Crazy

But here would have been my question: How do you map a vertical column like this:

Into two square boxes like this:

-  0  -                2  -  8

2  -  7               -   6  - 

-  4  -                8  -  9

5  -  3               -  1  -

Which is similar to what Author Encoe did. He never explains it. (Note the vertical column is accurate, and the box layouts and patterns are accurate, but I forgot the exact order of numbers he used in the boxes where there is no dash mark; I returned the books for a refund because I couldn't get past that point).

Think about it. If a set of numbers over the course of a year or so are truly random, why dont we see random snippets of purely sequential numbers as often as non sequential

But you do see them. They just don't conform to your models. How can you differentiate between random and non-random sequences? There is no Universal definition of what random is. In reality, anyone making a claim that they understand the inner workings of randomness Is shooting themselves in the foot. Think about that for a moment. Random means any which way, up, down, sideways, Inter-dimensional. Any attempt by Humans to look for patterns and decide this is a way to predict future outcomes is false. They're missing the point.

To answer your question with a question, how do you know for sure the snippets you do see now, aren't part of the random event? There will be many different snippets of sequences to follow.

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19767 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Great question. I'm guessing pick 3?

clearly P3LOL I meant which canada Ontario, Quebec, Western Canada

Let it Snow Snowman

Canada
            Member #83746
            December 14, 2009
            15 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I don't have any contact info. None on Amazon that I can see; none in his books.

I used to be very good at math and subscribe to the school of thought that math is a highly structured form of intuitive insight. Random numbers, in my opinion, are like math structures that can't get past the intuitive plane without exploding like a zit.

Randomness is only a phenomenon of human beings. Only humans perceive it. The universe makes no distinction. Why is that so? Who or what is preventing the human brain from peering into the secrets of numbers that the material universe has no problem looking into? This always intrigued me. I believe the lottery corps "suspect" this and regularly test and change their RNG's/balls/machines in "trends" to offset this unnacountable observation.

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19767 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

looks like their trying to do A TTT some sort 

Let it Snow Snowman

Canada
                Member #83746
                December 14, 2009
                15 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I'm Canadian eh? Ontario Pick-3. And we have Pick-2 also.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #117984
                  October 19, 2011
                  1843 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

clearly P3LOL I meant which canada Ontario, Quebec, Western Canada

Lol oops :D

It's almost 12:00 AM and I'm sleepy lol.

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19767 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I'm Canadian eh? Ontario Pick-3. And we have Pick-2 also.

Lovies

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

The reason you don't often see 1-2-3-4-5-6 is for the same reason you probaly won't see 1-2-37-42-43-59 anytime soon. I'll bet you 500 hundred bucks everyday for the rest of my life that the sequence above will never show in full, all six numbers in my lifetime.

Sequential numbers are an Illusion, only because they have a bias and nothing more. Pattern seeking Humans always trying to make sense of things. That's a good trait to have, but not in the world of numbers.

Random means= anything and every which way possible.

But i do have fun trying to find patterns nevertheless. Once in a while i get lucky and win.

Canada
                        Member #83746
                        December 14, 2009
                        15 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

The reason you don't often see 1-2-3-4-5-6 is for the same reason you probaly won't see 1-2-37-42-43-59 anytime soon. I'll bet you 500 hundred bucks everyday for the rest of my life that the sequence above will never show in full, all six numbers in my lifetime.

Sequential numbers are an Illusion, only because they have a bias and nothing more. Pattern seeking Humans always trying to make sense of things. That's a good trait to have, but not in the world of numbers.

Random means= anything and every which way possible.

But i do have fun trying to find patterns nevertheless. Once in a while i get lucky and win.

So the theory of evolution IS wrong?

United States
                          Member #132100
                          August 26, 2012
                          1076 Posts
                          Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for responding. There isn't much info out there on this guy but...

he seemed to be heading in a direction I've often thought about and that is this:

In order for a random number to be truly random, there has to be a kind of meta math (math outside of math) to insure that patterns are always separated from non-patterns.

Think about it. If a set of numbers over the course of a year or so are truly random, why dont we see random snippets of purely sequential numbers as often as non sequential?

I mean...

...isn't that what even the theory of evolution touts?

So you should see in a Pick-3, for example, a sequential snippet like: 222, 223,224,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,232,233. My understanding is that a RNG doesn't care as long as those numbers were what popped up. But random numbers DO care...and that's my point. Random numbers care that they are random!

If not, then I want my money back on the theory of evolution!

Crazy

But here would have been my question: How do you map a vertical column like this:

Into two square boxes like this:

-  0  -                2  -  8

2  -  7               -   6  - 

-  4  -                8  -  9

5  -  3               -  1  -

Which is similar to what Author Encoe did. He never explains it. (Note the vertical column is accurate, and the box layouts and patterns are accurate, but I forgot the exact order of numbers he used in the boxes where there is no dash mark; I returned the books for a refund because I couldn't get past that point).

What do you think about these:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2362634

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2362642

-------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2364008

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2364074

-----------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2365443

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2365522

-----------------

By the way don't bother trying to contact LANTERN he is gone to never be back unless somebody hacks the Lottery Post and it is able to get LANTERN's password for L.P. and takes LANTERN's place here on LP.

Any P.M.s that you send to LANTERN if hes box is not full by now will never be answered by LANTERN, unless LANTERN is able to get his password back for that I.D. and that probably won't happen.

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #117984
                            October 19, 2011
                            1843 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:05 am - IP Logged

No one will ever know that's why we're left predicting. We look at past results (well I do) and apply formulas to past winning numbers to create new winning numbers. This is what I believe in.

I simply record, connect, and apply a formula to create a new winning connecting number. I'm always close or the day I post numbers, the numbers that I posted appear 6 draws later.

Anyways, I'm interested in this book!! I want it!

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:09 am - IP Logged

So the theory of evolution IS wrong?

Evolution of the species has absolutely nothing to do with randomness involving numbers.

Species evolve by adaptaion, numbers are not animated so they can't adapt.

The strong survive weeding out the competitors. This is why the Kodak Corporation went out of business. They're internal consultants were opposed to change. Meanwhile, digital advances in the video realm by competing companies, forced Kodak out of business because they became obsolete.