Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone ever try Author Encoe's strategies?

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 4 years ago by fbarnes.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1108 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:09 am - IP Logged

So the theory of evolution IS wrong?

Try not to get too hung-up on names like random, non random, true random pseudo-random or whatever, thinking about such things is non productive, all that matters is to know what works and what doesn't work, prediction-wise and how to go about it.

Canada
    Member #83746
    December 14, 2009
    15 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

If numbers and number sets could be correlated to musical tones from various instruments, would a gifted musician with a perfect ear be able to detect random number patterns that our math couldn't?Wink After all, isn't it true that some lotteries give a *ahem* drum roll as the number is being played?

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
      NYC
      United States
      Member #117984
      October 19, 2011
      1843 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Try not to get too hung-up on names like random, non random, true random pseudo-random or whatever, thinking about such things is non productive, all that matters is to know what works and what doesn't work, prediction-wise and how to go about it.

I Agree!

Only money, well said.

With lottery, don't get caught up with randomness and theories or pre-determination. Simply do your workouts that work for you and play some lines. That's all there is to it. :)

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:23 am - IP Logged

If numbers and number sets could be correlated to musical tones from various instruments, would a gifted musician with a perfect ear be able to detect random number patterns that our math couldn't?Wink After all, isn't it true that some lotteries give a *ahem* drum roll as the number is being played?

Believe it or not, musical notes, even when It may seem like it's the wrong note to the average listener can have what's called a "Poetic License", meaning even though the wrong note is being played within a certain key that forbids it to be there, the "Poetic Licence" can make it justified, how? The right/wrong note at the correct moment, and that's the key. It's sort of like a loophole, but not frowned upon. lol

There's a DOORS song where the guitarist plays a couple of notes off key, but it fits perfectly.

It's between 3:41 and 3:44. Skip to that section.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1108 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Maybe you would do better if you just study such things as Low-High, Even-Odd, In-Out, Width, Sums, Last Digits of Sums, Root Sums, Etc.

You can find all those here at LP, use L.P.'s search engine.

Did you look at the posts that I posted links to?

Well can't wait for you to look at the links got to go now it is getting too late.

Canada
            Member #83746
            December 14, 2009
            15 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I just figured out how to explain my sense of randomness using an analogy:

Imagine a giant vat of syrup that you are able to tip over to spill the syrup.

The dimensions, thickness and pouring geometry of the vat represents the overriding random control element for that particular system; the syrup represents the random numbers; and the way you pour out the syrup represents the control over the randomness.

I will go to my grave not believing in randomness!

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

The dimensions, thickness and pouring geometry of the vat represents the overriding random control element for that particular system; the syrup represents the random numbers; and the way you pour out the syrup represents the control over the randomness.

But deep within the way the liquid flows is behaving random, even though you may think you have control over randomness because you have the power to tip over the vat. But do you have any control as to how that syrup will flow over? Meaning how specifically every molecule of the syrup will flow over and fall onto the floor? Nope !

Canada
                Member #83746
                December 14, 2009
                15 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Maybe you would do better if you just study such things as Low-High, Even-Odd, In-Out, Width, Sums, Last Digits of Sums, Root Sums, Etc.

You can find all those here at LP, use L.P.'s search engine.

Did you look at the posts that I posted links to?

Well can't wait for you to look at the links got to go now it is getting too late.

Yes I saw the links. Thanks.

Been there with the filters thingy too.

Canada
                  Member #83746
                  December 14, 2009
                  15 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

But deep within the way the liquid flows is behaving random, even though you may think you have control over randomness because you have the power to tip over the vat. But do you have any control as to how that syrup will flow over? Meaning how specifically every molecule of the syrup will flow over and fall onto the floor? Nope !

I get it...you're from the Moose Lodge, aren't you?

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #117984
                    October 19, 2011
                    1843 Posts
                    Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Nice... But my head hurts thinking about it. Now it's a discussion about the way how the numbers flip, their surface, vacuum, and all that cool awkward stuff lol.

Well, in a pick 3 machine,  there's 3 slots:

�Slot 1 has numbers 0-9
                    �Slot 2 has numbers 0-9
                    �Slot 3 has numbers 0-9

5 even numbers and 5 odd numbers.

Mirrors:

0>5
                    1>6
                    2>7
                    3>8
                    4>9

Odds are 1000:1

Simply take this bit of info and consider that the ping pong balls flip.

For example:  NY's Sat. 4/13 Eve. draw 196 created Sun. 4/14 Eve. draw 191.

196 + (s/s/m) = 191

The numbers simply go up and down and mirror all the time, basically.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

I get it...you're from the Moose Lodge, aren't you?

What?

Is that a new motel chain?

I live in Florida, in a house, no motels. What does living in a motel have anything to do with vats of maple syrup?

Canada
                        Member #83746
                        December 14, 2009
                        15 Posts
                        Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I'm funnier in Canada.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:51 am - IP Logged

What do you think about these:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2362634

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2362642

-------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2364008

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2364074

-----------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2365443

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240717/2365522

-----------------

By the way don't bother trying to contact LANTERN he is gone to never be back unless somebody hacks the Lottery Post and it is able to get LANTERN's password for L.P. and takes LANTERN's place here on LP.

Any P.M.s that you send to LANTERN if hes box is not full by now will never be answered by LANTERN, unless LANTERN is able to get his password back for that I.D. and that probably won't happen.

Is that you, LANTERN?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                            Member #132100
                            August 26, 2012
                            1108 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2013, 6:01 am - IP Logged

Is that you, LANTERN?

Hello Ridge.

I was.

AOL bought "Mailblocks" and I lost that email address and I never changed it here at the Lottery Post, so one day when I tried to change my password to one that was very long the Lottery Post made the change to the new password, but later when I tried to log in with it, LP would not take neither the new nor the old password and since I no longer had the Mailblocks email address I could not try to recover some sort of password for LANTERN, I changed to Laterne and when I sent to somebody a P.M. that had an Internet link on it to some WEb page outside of LP, LP kicked me out of that new Laterne identity.

I thought that as a "New member" I could not post outside links, but I didn't know that that would also apply to private emails, besides I first became a member as EXCALIBUR back on 2003 about 9 to 10 years ago.

I think that maybe this was my first LP post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/74635/136663

Since then many people have come and gone.

This one is my 4th LP identity, but I liked being LANTERN best.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10391 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

onlymoney,

Sometimes amazon reviewers who pump up a book are selling that book. Just an FYI.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.