Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if "someone" found a way to beat the lottery wheel-would you label that cheating?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4106 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2013, 12:05 am - IP Logged

"John Titor was suppossedly a time traveler from the year 2036 when there was a war going on in America. He needed a part for his time travel machine and traveled back in time to try and find that part for sale on eBay."

When one has to travel back in time from 2036 to get a part on Ebay for your time machine, it begs the question" How did you get back from the future?", and more importantly it tells me that there has to be many time machines under tarps in peoples garages that are no longer functioning- therefore the selling of time machine parts on EBay.How would one go about verifying a time machine part anyway?

PlayToWin47's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
    Joplin MO
    United States
    Member #138489
    January 28, 2013
    190 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

"John Titor was suppossedly a time traveler from the year 2036 when there was a war going on in America. He needed a part for his time travel machine and traveled back in time to try and find that part for sale on eBay."

When one has to travel back in time from 2036 to get a part on Ebay for your time machine, it begs the question" How did you get back from the future?", and more importantly it tells me that there has to be many time machines under tarps in peoples garages that are no longer functioning- therefore the selling of time machine parts on EBay.How would one go about verifying a time machine part anyway?

Since there are supposedly records being kept of anything that you search for on Google ... just for kicks, I'm going to do some searches for time machine parts and time machine repair manual just to add that to my record ... HeeHee!!! ... Gotta mess with the record watchers.

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
      Mid Atlantic States
      United States
      Member #60043
      April 3, 2008
      1422 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I remember a time about 2 months ago when I was at the roulette table.....and a guy came out of nowhere....and started putting chips on the table "so random" it was annoying........and I lost concentration.....

I read something about people like that about 2 weeks later.........

The next time I was there I got to playing with "2 of my favorite roulette spinners....and both were blonde....and I felt a connection with one of them....and I walked away with a 500 chip.........cool....beaudad

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4494 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I remember a time about 2 months ago when I was at the roulette table.....and a guy came out of nowhere....and started putting chips on the table "so random" it was annoying........and I lost concentration.....

I read something about people like that about 2 weeks later.........

The next time I was there I got to playing with "2 of my favorite roulette spinners....and both were blonde....and I felt a connection with one of them....and I walked away with a 500 chip.........cool....beaudad

Hey beaudad, et al-

If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid. Wink
        Here @ gamnling ground zero: AN EDGE IS AN EDGE!!!
        Besr Wishes for continued good luck
        EddessaKnight