Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am done buying MM & PB tickets and balls are rigged IMHO...

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Bluegal1.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
emerald64's avatar - 8ball
suffolk county, Long Island, NY
United States
Member #56449
November 19, 2007
1508 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I am done buying both those bigger games and WHY is it the east coast always f*****g wins and not the west coast... I think the balls are rigged and i am going to stick with WA state lottery where i have better chances of hitting it... There has been 3 MM winners here in WA state and never PB here and explain that to me.. My wife told me that is the same thing for Canada lottery like Ontario area for instance has more lottery winners than BC area does.. So what gives *&^%$##^

MadNo Pity!Sulk Off

Dont feel too bad ..I TOO think its rigged at times....ya just neva know for certain..but ill play anyway ..maybe itll be rigged in MY FAVOR one day ! Good Luck bro ...Cool

Toronto
    Canada
    Member #138397
    January 26, 2013
    179 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2013, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

How do they rig it? It's not like they automatically give you a number like in a raffle. You can choose your own numbers. Even if they rig the balls to match

the lottery official's sister's brother-in-law's aunt's uncle's niece's grandfather's tickets, as long as you pick the same numbers, you'll win, no matter where

you are.

Illinois
      United States
      Member #141461
      April 14, 2013
      61 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

It's just opposite for me, now my appettite is whetted and I'll be playing regularly.  Good Luck!

I remain, patiently optimistic

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2013, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Right, but in the mean time he is crying like a little school girl and calling players "unlucky suckers"

Dr is a nice lady and I think you might have misunderstood her.

She wasn't crying about anything but rather responding to someone who was.

When she said "lucky (unlucky) sucker" she meant a person who gets lucky and wins after thinking he was unlucky cuz he lost so much previously, as we all do.

And she advised staying the course with just one ticket if he felt a bigger outlay was just untenable for him.

And let's face it, anybody who goes into a rage and claims the game is rigged if he doesn't win, should probably find another hobby.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22840 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Right, but in the mean time he is crying like a little school girl and calling players "unlucky suckers"

Whoa Ronnie....I could take this remark out of context and say you are really pissed
          about not winning Conehead
          The OP - tony - stated he wasn't playing anymore. Their decision. The lucky sucker I was referring
          to was the FLA winner. If it turned out to be the winner was in PA and it was ME I'd be calling
          myself a lucky sucker too....where is the offense in that?
          Maybe you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or maybe the unusually highly
          defensive, hostile response is due to you draining your OWN bank acct. Something about
          what I said hit a nerve. I find it a bit silly to go off like that unless the comments were
          somehow applicable to you. Or ARE you tony? Jester Never know who is who around
          here sometimes.
          Who also is complaining like a school girl? I didn't complain once.
          On the other hand the school girl tag might be more fitting for you and your little hissy
          fit rant about what I'm doing.
          My point is be real about the odds..be smart when the jp grows...don't get angry over not
          winning...Play however the hell you want. If you don't want to play..fine. It's your 2/3 dollars
          or hundred dollars. Just remember the rotten odds and go with the flow...celebrate if you win
          or get over it if you don't.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4102 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Oh Ronnie- looks like an apology is in order here a Son. Eating Crow ain't so bad on occasions like this.
            Do the right thing- Man Up, grow some stones.

Dance

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
              California
              United States
              Member #112364
              June 17, 2011
              661 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I am done buying both those bigger games and WHY is it the east coast always f*****g wins and not the west coast... I think the balls are rigged and i am going to stick with WA state lottery where i have better chances of hitting it... There has been 3 MM winners here in WA state and never PB here and explain that to me.. My wife told me that is the same thing for Canada lottery like Ontario area for instance has more lottery winners than BC area does.. So what gives *&^%$##^

MadNo Pity!Sulk Off

Powerball winners locations
              Mega Millions winners locations

Powerball seems to be more evenly distributed. More people in the middle of the country won the jackpots.

Elgin, IL
                United States
                Member #93542
                July 2, 2010
                318 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

The games are already very hard to win. The odds are insane, but sometimes I wonder if it is rigged.  I don't believe it 100%. If did I would never play, but sometimes I wonder. No matter how crazy that sounds. It's never surprising when it comes to the winners. It's always the same states or a town where the police, teacher, doctor and store clerk are all the same person. Anyone who stops playing big games like MM and PB are not missing anything. Anyone who never plays is not missing anything.  I still play because I still believe if I don't I'm missing out on something even though I never ever win anything worth smiling over.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

AZ needs a MM winner.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if I could do that on all my posts?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19727 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

AZ needs a MM winner.

WINNERS already are in AZ Yes Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure. I just typed MMMMM without spaces.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

WINNERS already are in AZ Yes Nod

The MM maps looks void of winners and PB only 1 winner?

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Looks like Thrifty may be done buying PB tickets. I wonder if he went crazy and bought more than 1 line?

I am done buying MM & PB tickets and balls are rigged IMHO...

2 members gave this topic an average rating of 5 out of 5

MemberRating
                            THRIFTY5 stars

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm