|Posted: June 30, 2013, 1:44 am - IP Logged|
Hey LP! We finally converted the Pick 4 Formula Sets into Excel, special thanks to Carli! The only thing left for us to do: track and identify trends.
Before we get started though, please consider that these methods take hard work, patience, time, and dedication.
Method 1 – Using the Calendar
Okay guys, the calendar is the best tool to find the next winning number. There are many clues, trends, and patterns for you. You need to figure out what past winning number to use.
Here is an example of a calendar for NY Win 4:
Now, when using the calendar, it is best you use some of these methods:
- Apply formulas to evening’s draw – play new #’s for midday
- Play from Saturday to Saturday – Same rule applies for all the other days in the week: Mon – Mon, Tue – Tue, etc.
- Play two days back (e.g. 6/13 plays off 6/10)
- Apply formulas to Wed mid, but play the new group #’s for Fri and Sat mid.
- Use the last 10 draws and apply formulas to them, then find the number that is constantly showing in the sets, e.g. 1234
- Apply formulas to Sundays’ Evening draw, then play it for next Sat’s Evening draw
Method 2 – Record Daily, Track Daily
This part becomes the tedious workout no one likes to do, including myself because it gets monotonous and repetitive. However, you MUST track and find out what formulas are forming. This is the only way you’ll have an idea on what number to use to apply a formula to, to get the next winning number!
Here’s an example on how you record in your notes:
- 1. Start by using the evening draw. Go through the calendar,two weeks before the latest evening draw, and find out what past winning numbers in those 2 weeks, created tonight’s evening number.
Example - how to track (using NY):
Sat 6/29 Eve 9725 played off Fri 6/28 Mid 7974 (S/S/M/+), Thu 6/27 Eve 5281 (S/M/+/+), Mon 6/24 Eve 7430 (S/M/-/M), Sun 6/23 Eve 0021
(-/M/M/+)…….. And continue until you get a whole week of info.
2. Remember to jot down the day and date number, the way I have above. This is very important. You need to remember what day created what number.
3. Do this every day. It’s hard work and time consuming, but by your studies and persistence, you have potential to win big!
Method 3 – Use past winning numbers that keep showing up in your tracking
What this means: As you use method two, you’ll notice that a past winning number keeps creating the next winning number(s)! If you come across this, this is a sign for you to use that number to create new numbers!
Method 4 – Use Statistics!
Statistics will get you out they grey, help you feel confident on what to do next, to find the next winning number. By statistics, I mean pairs, overdue number, number of draws, etc.
So, for example:
- Look at what numbers are due in position. Overdue by position.
- Play two pairs from the last draw or 2 draws
- What numbers are cold
- What sum is due or hot
- What pairs are hot
- Triple stats, double-double stats, consecutives – which ones are overdue
Method 5 – Have fun and don’t stress
Have fun guys… it’s a game and should be treated like one. Of course, for some it can be a business. However, you want to practice, learn first, play on paper, and get the hang of developing your play style. Once you got this technique down packed, you’ll be so confident to play, you’ll win for sure! You worked hard to figure out the next winning number by the study of trends and patterns.