Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 odd numbers to ya!

Topic closed. 250 replies. Last post 3 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 10 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Tri-State,   6/12/13   978    6/13/13   587  33/38/88/78  "get em once they will repeat"   

DO THAT  Slow  DanceBanana

Got  00 ?   Got 54?    they will follow each other.....

Florida  followed the rule  278 mid   875 eve..   pairs return

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9294 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

besides the trips what else does ky need to look for

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Raje696's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Springfield, ohio
      United States
      Member #133202
      September 23, 2012
      113 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2013, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Hey Raje696, Tell me you stayed with the 77 pair?    OHIO 771.   Now watch for trips.... remember that 9

for eve if you have not had it.

Hey big. I got the 771 sorry for the late reply my grand baby was sick yesterday!!!
      I'm sticking with 9 maybe 491 today mid!!!
      oh  an the trips

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

besides the trips what else does ky need to look for

Hello RHonda, you need to watch your surronding states , Indiana ,Ohio,Kansas all got the same thing.

This will happen again. Look at the pairs for those states. You also must consider  the Digit 5 and 7 for

mid.  57x   555  777  55  77.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:05 pm - IP Logged
          Hey big. I got the 771 sorry for the late reply my grand baby was sick yesterday!!!
          I'm sticking with 9 maybe 491 today mid!!!
          oh  an the trips

Hello Raje696,please don't be sorry. We have 2 grands and WE would move the earth for them. The 

numbers will always be here. Family is our greatest win in Life. Enjoy  that grandbaby, We love to see

ours come and love to see them go...LOL     WTG ON HOLDING A NUMBER. Many people drop their picks

when they do not see them hit within a couple of draws.   Watch for trips and false trips TODAY  OHIO

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

***** Great NEWS*** colleen responds to pm's and we had more then a few players Win last night

using DUE digits and hot pairs. Congrads to everyone who paid attention and got Paid*

Save these lessons.  Mark these post as favorites and use them later when you are having problems

getting a win. THEY WILL HELP YOU!

Todays hot number 292.

Lesson for the Day.    Using the results page here.

Everyday you need to look at the results page (Daily Game) AT ALL states.

Why?????

When you see that a certain number has hit 3 or more states...The chances are GREAT that they

will travel to others later that eve or within a few draws..

example  412/214 etc.., hit 3 or 4 states last night.  WATCH for it today because it with hit again and

putting .50 on it is a smart play. (if it has not hit your state Yet)

Using the pairs from these numbers is another great/smart play      21/ 14/24  will hit states today. 

As the week moves on HOT numbers will mirror!

you took notes...you said I am gonna do what Colleen and Bigs says.... You played 214  and

BAMMMMM    219/714  hitThud. This happens ALL the time. Many states get

the mirror of hot numbers.  Since you KNOW this will happen...EXPECT IT.

As the weekend greets us, Players waiting for 214  will get the mirror.  714 219.

Now we will repost this lesson as soon as it happens.     School is out today. Winbig

***we post when players win to celebrate with them for that is joy*** We don't post

to bragg. We want players to see that other players use methods and they do work****

Still Colleen loves to talk **** when someone wins.  No harm intended*

Illinois
              United States
              Member #99771
              October 31, 2010
              1385 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing, OMG!! you hit the nail on the head. Family is the greatest win in Life. I have one grandbaby, but yesterday my son and his wife told me they were expecting their first, but the BEST part is, it's twins!! I'm soo Blessed, and yes, We would move the Earth for them.

Thank you for all you do here for your LP Family!!  God Bless you and yours

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing, OMG!! you hit the nail on the head. Family is the greatest win in Life. I have one grandbaby, but yesterday my son and his wife told me they were expecting their first, but the BEST part is, it's twins!! I'm soo Blessed, and yes, We would move the Earth for them.

Thank you for all you do here for your LP Family!!  God Bless you and yours

Don't make me cry up in here shelby,  We can be having a terrible day and them babies come in the house

and it is like a  cloud is lifted from our shoulders.  I used to hear pepole say, I got JOY and I am like what

are they talking about. Joy comes in many forms and one of them is our grand babies.  Have a great Day!

Wonderful Wonderful news about twins! Blue AngelBlue Angel       COLLEEN

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

MD look at the digit 5 in the eve.   Check our list.. consider 182 162  941

@erdie

North Carolina look at 17 in your eve draw.  You need 2 and 9 .   172 179 293 298

@ACE   @ Bud wieser

OH  MD  you just got byNo No  962 mid.  Your time is coming and we will get PaidYes Nod   5 DIGIT  EVE

IS anyone in N.C paying attention?????   We said you needed 2 and 9.  WHAT was the winner in N.C

last night?????    9-2-0   BAMMMM      DO that Dance if you played the seriesBanana

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Wa. STATE  we want our money and we want it right nowNo No

Pay us str888 tonight.   21x  84x 85x 86x  Pair  players  WA.

210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 Coffee

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2013, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

@ OHIO, this is a perfect time to play trips...Watch it.....277 272 994 449 166383 388 Are lurking to fool you.

I would not play anything without a 9.....909 984 943 918 909.  Too many numbers.  Look at the hot

pairs and play them with digit 9.   Series follows the double  like 789 786 354 312 012

OHIO  619.  There is our 9 but not how we wanted it. Stick with 9 for eve. Will post for OHIO

eve.

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2013, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

We like trips for tri-states on the mid draw. You have to be careful. We were expecting trips in Wa state

and got the false trip  272.  Look at your mid and eve game and see what digits have not hit in 5 draws.

For instance you need 8's in the mid draw. I would look for combinations that have the digit 8.  like

888 383 388 if I were waiting for the trips.   Check tj2win's pairs for Maine. you have all the indicators for trips

yet  the pairs (Tj Has) will point you in the right direction.  example if he has 55 due then I would play 555.

Look at dr65 thread about trips. It is usually right on point.   Consider that more numbers will hit from our

list for your state

@ TRI-STATES     3-5-7   3 odd. Thinking of...      This could be your moment in the SUNSun Smiley

SOUTH CAROLINA      3 odd                                  @SCMOM    "                                                    "

TEXAS                          3 odd

You might be trippin.. Take the chance   000- 999  all 3 states.      and   272 277 949 449 166.

What is due digit eve.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello RHonda, you need to watch your surronding states , Indiana ,Ohio,Kansas all got the same thing.

This will happen again. Look at the pairs for those states. You also must consider  the Digit 5 and 7 for

mid.  57x   555  777  55  77.

Kentucky, one number is not a winner but an indicator.  DIGIT

mid     027

Raje696's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Springfield, ohio
                            United States
                            Member #133202
                            September 23, 2012
                            113 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2013, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

OHIO  619.  There is our 9 but not how we wanted it. Stick with 9 for eve. Will post for OHIO

eve.

We were close 419 519 eve waiting on your post have a great daySmash

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

@ TRI-STATES     3-5-7   3 odd. Thinking of...      This could be your moment in the SUNSun Smiley

SOUTH CAROLINA      3 odd                                  @SCMOM    "                                                    "

TEXAS                          3 odd

You might be trippin.. Take the chance   000- 999  all 3 states.      and   272 277 949 449 166.

What is due digit eve.

3 ODD numbers will bring the trips some times or the false trips. 

New Jersey   557..  NOW 944        Mo 883  now  994

EVERYONE expecting trips PLEASE watch  994 449 

Page 10 of 17