Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 odd numbers to ya!

Topic closed. 250 replies. Last post 3 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 8 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
lulu33's avatar - disney26
va
United States
Member #138857
February 8, 2013
234 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Sorry see 244 now any thing else

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #113973
    July 20, 2011
    13055 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Are YOU paying attention????What?    What is our FAV  Number this week???????Disapprove

128   who won?       New York mid 218Hurray!

What are the hottest pairs  01 27 77 70

WTG BigD!!!   You are Back and Better then ever!!!!!   I missed out on it today.  I was out at a dr appt all morning and didn't get a chance to play anything.  But I will be watching you!!!!!!   LOL!!!

GOOD LUCK to you today! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello bid va u said 2 trips or a dbl thanks glad tofind u agian

We will really look at VA to nail it.  But I want you to read back and write down the numbers for the week

only consider the numbers  that have due digits in them.    For VA you need 2's.  I would only play picks

that included the number 2.  We REALLY like the numbers  for the week. We had 549 for eve in VA last night.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

WTG BigD!!!   You are Back and Better then ever!!!!!   I missed out on it today.  I was out at a dr appt all morning and didn't get a chance to play anything.  But I will be watching you!!!!!!   LOL!!!

GOOD LUCK to you today! 

Hello Sue, we hope all went well at Doctors and we will get them again. Be well and WinBIG. Thank you

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

We like trips for tri-states on the mid draw. You have to be careful. We were expecting trips in Wa state

and got the false trip  272.  Look at your mid and eve game and see what digits have not hit in 5 draws.

For instance you need 8's in the mid draw. I would look for combinations that have the digit 8.  like

888 383 388 if I were waiting for the trips.   Check tj2win's pairs for Maine. you have all the indicators for trips

yet  the pairs (Tj Has) will point you in the right direction.  example if he has 55 due then I would play 555.

Look at dr65 thread about trips. It is usually right on point.   Consider that more numbers will hit from our

list for your state

We got the 8 we need but 786. I point this out because using and looking for numbers that are due is a great

clue to helping wins. * Pick 3 rule a double can follw the series, A trip can follow a series. You need digit

1 in the eve. 11 good pair. 01 great pair.  Lottolaughs 01 numbers are hot (check her thread). Look at

TJ's combo's and  or add  the digit 1 to his pairs.

@ TRI-STATE

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Are YOU paying attention????What?    What is our FAV  Number this week???????Disapprove

128   who won?       New York mid 218Hurray!

What are the hottest pairs  01 27 77 70

LESSON TIME.

How do you play the hot pairs.  EVERYONE look at INDIANA.  Look at the number that has been missing

in over 5 draws for mid.    What is the number???   4  They have not had a 4  for mid.

Now that we know that  we use that DIGIT. (Which we call Due) and mix it with the HOT pairs. 01 07 77 27

014 274 774 704.    What is the winning number mid for INDIANA????   740.

#. We are not claiming a win here because you have to post all 3 numbers to win. Just showing

you another way to think about how you play.   ," IF you always play the same way You will always

get the same result"       LessonType   School is out

@PA. trips now eve

Maine
              United States
              Member #99
              January 27, 2002
              1015 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

We got the 8 we need but 786. I point this out because using and looking for numbers that are due is a great

clue to helping wins. * Pick 3 rule a double can follw the series, A trip can follow a series. You need digit

1 in the eve. 11 good pair. 01 great pair.  Lottolaughs 01 numbers are hot (check her thread). Look at

TJ's combo's and  or add  the digit 1 to his pairs.

@ TRI-STATE

Beautiful...now this is starting to be fun! Thanks bigd!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                United States
                Member #106371
                February 17, 2011
                9704 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

LESSON TIME.

How do you play the hot pairs.  EVERYONE look at INDIANA.  Look at the number that has been missing

in over 5 draws for mid.    What is the number???   4  They have not had a 4  for mid.

Now that we know that  we use that DIGIT. (Which we call Due) and mix it with the HOT pairs. 01 07 77 27

014 274 774 704.    What is the winning number mid for INDIANA????   740.

#. We are not claiming a win here because you have to post all 3 numbers to win. Just showing

you another way to think about how you play.   ," IF you always play the same way You will always

get the same result"       LessonType   School is out

@PA. trips now eve

awesome work bigd . as always keep up the good work .

now liljimys didnt pop the 9-6 in the eve for about 8 draws .

digit 6 is pretty due  for midday and eve ..

mash with the hotttes pair you have .

019-016-079-076-776-779-276-279

got some of my fav. up there

PETS#=105-215

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

awesome work bigd . as always keep up the good work .

now liljimys didnt pop the 9-6 in the eve for about 8 draws .

digit 6 is pretty due  for midday and eve ..

mash with the hotttes pair you have .

019-016-079-076-776-779-276-279

got some of my fav. up there

Now we have to hold them and then collect the money. Approve

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

GA IN DA HOUSE    910   Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!

TRi-STATES             615  str 8BananaBanana

Tenn                      065

@ Mardell, SCMOM we like this set of numbers all week.  However S.C and VA 

do not always follow the same path as everyone else. I will keep

looking, due a 6/9 in mid or eve draw then look here. That 615/915/910 are

travelling.

We know there are players out there who doubt what we post. And true enough you should not

believe EVERYTHING you see on the the internet.  BUT ONE THING you should believe and count  on.

WE Did not come to just POST NUMBERSNo No.....WE CAME TO WIN.Party

IF YOU ARE IN VA AND YOU LISTENED AND WROTE THOSE NUMBERS DOWN and decided maybe BIGS is

right.                   

DO THAT DANCE   VA.  Banana 

YOU ASKED ME AND I  GAVE IT TO YA.     594/615      from the 

WHATTTT???   THE LIST we said would hit again.     BAMMMMMSmash   Whose BAD??   

ColleenGreen laughGreen laugh

Mardell's avatar - peace
                      dumfries, virginia
                      United States
                      Member #107401
                      March 7, 2011
                      751 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

We know there are players out there who doubt what we post. And true enough you should not

believe EVERYTHING you see on the the internet.  BUT ONE THING you should believe and count  on.

WE Did not come to just POST NUMBERSNo No.....WE CAME TO WIN.Party

IF YOU ARE IN VA AND YOU LISTENED AND WROTE THOSE NUMBERS DOWN and decided maybe BIGS is

right.                   

DO THAT DANCE   VA.  Banana 

YOU ASKED ME AND I  GAVE IT TO YA.     594/615      from the 

WHATTTT???   THE LIST we said would hit again.     BAMMMMMSmash   Whose BAD??   

ColleenGreen laughGreen laugh

Yes Bigdsing you are BAD, You are the MAN!!!!! I caught it for $40. I played it 615 but now I want a straight hit. So I am singing the song " Tell me something good". LOL  Party

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2013, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Yes Bigdsing you are BAD, You are the MAN!!!!! I caught it for $40. I played it 615 but now I want a straight hit. So I am singing the song " Tell me something good". LOL  Party

YESSSSSSSS...small wins keep us in the game. Remember to look @ what is DUE for eve, 1st and foremost.

Narrow it down to 4 numbers to play tonight or tomorrow. OR WAIT IT OUT and watch the game. Those

2's are coming.   RUFUS and CHAKA KHAN.  You have just dated us... Colleen's fav  "SWEET THING" Yes Nod

Mardell's avatar - peace
                          dumfries, virginia
                          United States
                          Member #107401
                          March 7, 2011
                          751 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

YESSSSSSSS...small wins keep us in the game. Remember to look @ what is DUE for eve, 1st and foremost.

Narrow it down to 4 numbers to play tonight or tomorrow. OR WAIT IT OUT and watch the game. Those

2's are coming.   RUFUS and CHAKA KHAN.  You have just dated us... Colleen's fav  "SWEET THING" Yes Nod

How sweet it is How sweet it is!!! Keep doing what you are doing. I luv you guys you are the best!!!Wink

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2013, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Raje696.  I like the 77/27 pair to repeat in EVE.  BUT YOU really need the digit 9 on the eve

When you select look at 9 or 99 for eve play....420  in mid...  Remember the old man rule  ...will  6 or 3

and 63 follow that 0.  639  perhaps.    flip 6 and 9.

@ OHIO, this is a perfect time to play trips...Watch it.....277 272 994 449 166383 388 Are lurking to fool you.

I would not play anything without a 9.....909 984 943 918 909.  Too many numbers.  Look at the hot

pairs and play them with digit 9.   Series follows the double  like 789 786 354 312 012

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey now everyone, you know how we play so you have to PAY attention Scared and  get some of your money

back.

What you talkin bout BIGs?Blue Thinking     "Yes readers these numbers can be used in other states"

How do we know? ...watch them     016 560 594 941 460 615 456   915 459  590  019 564  906  490

all week everywhere.... notice we flip the 6 and 9's for you already.

Iowa 651

Indiana  190

Kentucky  019

DO That OLD folks DanceNo Pity!Banana   HELLO SURI See Ya!   Thank you

THE WEEK NUMBERS...    016 019 560 615 941 460 456 915 459 590 564 906 490

MY fav 128.       number for the day 244   

Hot pairs 27 01 77 70.

U cannot do it sometimes  you must do it all the time...  FLIP THE 6 and  9   906=909  Tenn mid

Page 8 of 17