Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 odd numbers to ya!

Topic closed. 250 replies. Last post 3 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 7 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Maine
United States
Member #99
January 27, 2002
1013 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

GA IN DA HOUSE    910   Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!

TRi-STATES             615  str 8BananaBanana

Tenn                      065

@ Mardell, SCMOM we like this set of numbers all week.  However S.C and VA 

do not always follow the same path as everyone else. I will keep

looking, due a 6/9 in mid or eve draw then look here. That 615/915/910 are

travelling.

WTG on the 615 str8 Tri states!! What about triples for Tri states....we got a 900, 587, 529, three doubles, 3 odd, (137),  three even, (246), and a series...??

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

WTG on the 615 str8 Tri states!! What about triples for Tri states....we got a 900, 587, 529, three doubles, 3 odd, (137),  three even, (246), and a series...??

We like trips for tri-states on the mid draw. You have to be careful. We were expecting trips in Wa state

and got the false trip  272.  Look at your mid and eve game and see what digits have not hit in 5 draws.

For instance you need 8's in the mid draw. I would look for combinations that have the digit 8.  like

888 383 388 if I were waiting for the trips.   Check tj2win's pairs for Maine. you have all the indicators for trips

yet  the pairs (Tj Has) will point you in the right direction.  example if he has 55 due then I would play 555.

Look at dr65 thread about trips. It is usually right on point.   Consider that more numbers will hit from our

list for your state

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2013, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Texas watch 804 006 014  tonight

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

althomas32's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
        Milwaukee, WI
        United States
        Member #126105
        April 3, 2012
        343 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello from Wisconsin, you know I follow you guys thread like I am following a recipe, I was wondering if you see anything Wisconsin should be on the lookout for, any help would be greatly appreciated.  WinBig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Smile

Glenn Dale
          United States
          Member #72252
          March 13, 2009
          1264 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Hello, bigdsing WELCOME BACK, we missed you so much, tell Niki CONGRATULATIONS, I know she will do well with parents like you'll, we love you!  Will love to know what you have for Maryland and Virginia, as you know I live in Maryland and my sister is in Virginia, I know she will be glad to know you're back, I will let her know she does's have a computer.  Have to go to work

bigdsing, what do you have for Maryland and Virginia

Raje696's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Springfield, ohio
            United States
            Member #133202
            September 23, 2012
            113 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks Big I'm going to slam it tomorrow I'm so happy your back have learned so much

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:24 am - IP Logged

bigdsing, what do you have for Maryland and Virginia

Hello erdie and thank you very much for the kind words and love.  I am gonna move that post forward where

Mardell asked me about VA.

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:42 am - IP Logged

016 560 594 941 460 615 456 915 590 019 564 906 490      595/090/565    EVERYONECrying EVERYWHERE

Here they are for this week. You can win. We promiseYes Nod  Look at what digit is due for each draw instead of

trying to play them all.   You can do this...   GA 00   now  910.    My fav 128

@ Mardell it is time to stick with a number, You need 2's bad. 27 is a travelling pair and 272  277 278 127 

627  are numbers you should expect. Not If ...when.

HOT ******* TRAVEL NUMBER   211/711/216    EAST COAST  CONSIDER IT  NOW    HOTTEST PAIRS

Lottolaughs 01    and 07  27  77                       

EVERYONE let's get on the same page. We post alot and you have to read back. We said these are for

everyone.  Va was due 9 in the eve. We said to limit plays by playing

numbers that are due for each draw  VA  eve 5-4-9.  VA  now 2's

Maryland due 2 mid and 52 could be your pair.  210 211

@ Hello althomas, do not even consider playing numbers without a digit 6 in 

them,look at our list and make sure 601/651 you consider. 

East Coast and southern state players 211/711         ***HOT PAIRS 27 01 *****

HOtz NUMBER TODAY  424

Mardell's avatar - peace
                  dumfries, virginia
                  United States
                  Member #107401
                  March 7, 2011
                  751 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:30 am - IP Logged

EVERYONE let's get on the same page. We post alot and you have to read back. We said these are for

everyone.  Va was due 9 in the eve. We said to limit plays by playing

numbers that are due for each draw  VA  eve 5-4-9.  VA  now 2's

Maryland due 2 mid and 52 could be your pair.  210 211

@ Hello althomas, do not even consider playing numbers without a digit 6 in 

them,look at our list and make sure 601/651 you consider. 

East Coast and southern state players 211/711         ***HOT PAIRS 27 01 *****

HOtz NUMBER TODAY  424

Thanks Bigdsing!!!! I wrote them down and I am ready to win some$$$$$$$. Thanks you are AWESOMEThumbs Up You and your family have bless and wonderful winning week.

dbell66's avatar - anne
                    Ormond Beach, Fl.
                    United States
                    Member #119904
                    December 5, 2011
                    314 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2013, 7:56 am - IP Logged

GOOD MORNING!Coffee

Bigdsing I could really use your help today. Florida got 211 mid and 083 eve.  You told me the other day to check out lottolaughs and

powerplay but still nothing on their pairs. LL said to hang on to the 58 pair.. 582 and 358 are way out. I have been holding on to them.

Here is a quick rundown of the past 10 draws..083-211-523-799-762-964-817-191-237-067 root sums 7-5-9-2 are due. PP likes 66 and

77 pair so I am going with 660-663/633 770/779 477 what do you think...is mid draw another double...I am pretty new at this but I

play everyday. I have learned alot from you and the other great posters here at the lp. just lately tired of loosing money instead of it rolling

in. I know you can't win em all ...just want to win some! Instead of thisSad Wavey I WANNA FEEL LIKE THIS! Hyper

THANKS BIDGS!Stretch

Maine
                      United States
                      Member #99
                      January 27, 2002
                      1013 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

We like trips for tri-states on the mid draw. You have to be careful. We were expecting trips in Wa state

and got the false trip  272.  Look at your mid and eve game and see what digits have not hit in 5 draws.

For instance you need 8's in the mid draw. I would look for combinations that have the digit 8.  like

888 383 388 if I were waiting for the trips.   Check tj2win's pairs for Maine. you have all the indicators for trips

yet  the pairs (Tj Has) will point you in the right direction.  example if he has 55 due then I would play 555.

Look at dr65 thread about trips. It is usually right on point.   Consider that more numbers will hit from our

list for your state

Thank you very much for the great info! Wonderful to have you back and in good health!

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2013, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

GOOD MORNING!Coffee

Bigdsing I could really use your help today. Florida got 211 mid and 083 eve.  You told me the other day to check out lottolaughs and

powerplay but still nothing on their pairs. LL said to hang on to the 58 pair.. 582 and 358 are way out. I have been holding on to them.

Here is a quick rundown of the past 10 draws..083-211-523-799-762-964-817-191-237-067 root sums 7-5-9-2 are due. PP likes 66 and

77 pair so I am going with 660-663/633 770/779 477 what do you think...is mid draw another double...I am pretty new at this but I

play everyday. I have learned alot from you and the other great posters here at the lp. just lately tired of loosing money instead of it rolling

in. I know you can't win em all ...just want to win some! Instead of thisSad Wavey I WANNA FEEL LIKE THIS! Hyper

THANKS BIDGS!Stretch

Good morning.  okay this is where you NEED to start. First you need pet numbers. These are played daily

They could be birthday's, kids birthday's, your favorite numbers,apt number,car numbers. These are

numbers that are close to your heart and numbers that You would always play. Make sure that you check

each draw to see what is DUE. (That means numbers that have not hit in 5 draws or more.   YOU have 

not had the digit 5 in over 5 draws in mid. So If you folow SUMS (you said) I would look at sums which

INCLUDE the digit 5.   You said 7-9-5-2 are due... So I would look at 500 520 511 450  (just an exmple).

****If you are not winning....STOP for a few days or weeks and just watch the game to get a better handle

Or just play your pet numbers.   Use YOUR THREAD. Watch who is posting winning numbers in  your state,

send them a PM. Ask what method they use and if they would show you.   Connie and Debb are great with

pairs and numbers for Florida and they both are super people.  You should expect a trip this time of year.

also look at the basic rule for pick 3.    Series will follow a double, old man rule, 54 and 00.  When you

have time go back to Lottery systems and PRACTICE some of the ideas that other players use to win. 

We have a saying...You must become a student of the game.... You can do this ...like all things in Life you

need to study and practice.  We are here to help.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2013, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

016 560 594 941 460 615 456 915 590 019 564 906 490      595/090/565    EVERYONECrying EVERYWHERE

Here they are for this week. You can win. We promiseYes Nod  Look at what digit is due for each draw instead of

trying to play them all.   You can do this...   GA 00   now  910.    My fav 128

@ Mardell it is time to stick with a number, You need 2's bad. 27 is a travelling pair and 272  277 278 127 

627  are numbers you should expect. Not If ...when.

HOT ******* TRAVEL NUMBER   211/711/216    EAST COAST  CONSIDER IT  NOW    HOTTEST PAIRS

Lottolaughs 01    and 07  27  77                       

Are YOU paying attention????What?    What is our FAV  Number this week???????Disapprove

128   who won?       New York mid 218Hurray!

What are the hottest pairs  01 27 77 70

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Raje696.  I like the 77/27 pair to repeat in EVE.  BUT YOU really need the digit 9 on the eve

When you select look at 9 or 99 for eve play....420  in mid...  Remember the old man rule  ...will  6 or 3

and 63 follow that 0.  639  perhaps.    flip 6 and 9.

Hey Raje696, Tell me you stayed with the 77 pair?    OHIO 771.   Now watch for trips.... remember that 9

for eve if you have not had it.

lulu33's avatar - disney26
                              va
                              United States
                              Member #138857
                              February 8, 2013
                              234 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello bid va u said 2 trips or a dbl thanks glad tofind u agian

Page 7 of 17