Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's next?

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

You do like that pink huh? LOL.

There's plenty more pink with all those other digits in there. I promise. Looks like a pack of skittles been thrown up in the air.

Thats funny, that reminds me of the green m&m's.

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Thats funny, that reminds me of the green m&m's.

I like green m&m's. I pick thru and get them out. And the good thing about m&m's is you can't really spell it wrong, and it's the same thing backwards and forwards.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Yeah man.  Its really willy wonka.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Yeah man.  Its really willy wonka.

I thought it was Mars and Murrie? Or are you saying that W and W is just a play on M and M? hmmm. Is that a conspiracy by the mars company to get all our candy monies??? LOL. All this talk about skittles and M&M's is making me want a kitkat. LOL.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I thought it was Mars and Murrie? Or are you saying that W and W is just a play on M and M? hmmm. Is that a conspiracy by the mars company to get all our candy monies??? LOL. All this talk about skittles and M&M's is making me want a kitkat. LOL.

I think you are right.

One is a conspiracy with the candy company.

The other is a conspiracy with the movie company.

They Just "happen" to intertwine.

I cant disagree with a kit kat, however I do prefer my almond joy.  I think thats mars.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2013, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

You do like that pink huh? LOL.

There's plenty more pink with all those other digits in there. I promise. Looks like a pack of skittles been thrown up in the air.

I never threw a pack of skittles in the air.

You must have been rich.

I saw some of what appeared to be pink.

Does brown become pink?

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I think you are right.

One is a conspiracy with the candy company.

The other is a conspiracy with the movie company.

They Just "happen" to intertwine.

I cant disagree with a kit kat, however I do prefer my almond joy.  I think thats mars.

AHHHH, So that's what it is. I knew there was something up. LOL.

Well, we've double handedly turned bobby's thread and LP into Candy Conspiracy Corner.

Sorry B623, I am working on ya as we speak.

You may have to make that switch you talked about. There's as of right now, 43 IF(AND( statements in one cell that will be spread out to make sure it covers all your possibilities. And I'm still writing on that one. I know I got to work it to get at least 75 in there to make it right, but it should help you out with your decision process.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I never threw a pack of skittles in the air.

You must have been rich.

I saw some of what appeared to be pink.

Does brown become pink?

Rich? Not me.

I was so poor, I'd have to carry a pack around the store and lick the pack. Then just place them back on the display when leaving.

I lived for about two months off of salt from the bottom of the McDonalds fry containers. LOL.

Brown become pink? I guess they might if left out in the sun too long.

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Rich? Not me.

I was so poor, I'd have to carry a pack around the store and lick the pack. Then just place them back on the display when leaving.

I lived for about two months off of salt from the bottom of the McDonalds fry containers. LOL.

You know whats funny?  I bet your friends did not know their parents were rich.  However they stil asked to lick the pack you grabbed off the shelf.  I mean skittles in the air?  How many friends of yours were on hands and knees when those skittles hit the floor?

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2013, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hey bobby623, I'm no mathemagician or anything but kinda did a little cyphering on this. I don't know how you came across that string of digits but thought I'd throw them together and see if I saw some kind of pattern with them. I'm not sure what I came up with would help any, but it was fun to work on it.

It may be nothing at all that can help but I just threw it together real quick to see if my magnetic marble rolling around up there could spot anything.

I was basiclly looking for pair patterns and distances. Kinda saw the 11 came at the end but the 12 at the front. Assuming your reading it left to right?

Anyway, I got the 12 pair and distanced them apart seeing there was 8 digits in between. So I went on another 8 digits keeping pattern and came up on the 24. Then the 41 at the end of the last 8 digits. My 'ole crazy noggin is seeing 12 as 1,2 and sum 3, which i think is the negative version of 8. The 12 being sum 3, 24 being sum 6, double of 3, then 41 being negative sum 3. (4-1). I'm not sure if this keeps on going after the 11 at the end there, but if it did, I'd check and see what comes after the next 8 digits and see how it compared to sum 3. Not sure if any of that makes sense or not.

I'm trying to break them into pairs, then getting the sum of those pairs is what I'm thinking. It's kind of how I look at some of my stuff.

I kinda laid out some of the others to get an idea if there was anything more I could tell and marked some of them on here. Started on the triples at the bottom, but haven't finished. Thought I'd throw this up and see if there was anything useful that might help ya.

With the 43 pair, I'm looking at it as 4 and 3 and sum 7 also. Seeing the 4 digits spacing, then 9 (with it's root being 3), then 7 digit spacing t the next 43. I also see that pairing the four digits in between the first two 43's would give 4 (2+2) then 3 (1+2).

I'm just throwing out ideas, and don't really know what, if any this would help.

You said what would come after the 11 at the end of this string? Are there any more that you have ran that comes before that first 43 and is in the same string? Just curious?

If you consider conditional formatting trends.  Is it not 44 for green and 13 for red?

Even 1 2 might be partially red.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2013, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Rich? Not me.

Whats next after pink?

Why is pink pink?

I get grief over pink.  But why is pink pink?

Pink pink rink a dink.

I like blue.

Blue blue, scooby doo.

I love banter.

But I most synchronze the positional ethereal repeater concept into concrete gold and silver shavings.

Forgive me for being online and ignoring your posts for the next two hours.

Time to enter the realm of the neverending story. 

"YOU" being all interested observers players and parties.

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2013, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Greenfox

Here is further information.

I have a workout named Substitution Lottery System.
                        I've posted many details here in LP.
                        Basically, this is how it works.

Winning lottery combinations are substituted and divided into 3 groups according to a key.
                        For example, using my personal key:

L#  Sub#  Structure
                        0    7        C
                        1    6        B
                        2    0        R
                        3    3        A
                        4    9        C
                        5    5        B
                        6    8        C
                        7    4        B
                        8    1        A
                        9    2        A

Group A, aka Book A = 1A, 2A, 3A
                        Group B, aka Book B = 4B, 5B, 6B
                        Group C, aka Book C = 7C, 8C, 9C, 0R

Every substitute combination sits on a foundation, or Alpha structure, as determined by the key.
                        For example:
                        817 = 164 = ABB
                        276 = 048 = RBC
                        223 = 003 = RRA

Every Alpha structure can be expanded into a 4-digit numerical structure,
                        aka Box structure, according to the position  and number of As, Bs, Cs, or Rs.
                        These structures are formed by rule,  A in Position 1, B in Position 2, C in Position 3
                        and R in Position 4.

For example:
                        ABB has  one  A, two Bs, zero C, zero R = 1200
                        RBC has zero  A, one B, one C, zero R = 0110
                        RRA has one A, zero B, zero C , two Rs = 1002

Box Structure 1200 has one A, two Bs, zero C, zero R = ABB, which can be rearranged to
                        form two additional Alpha structures: BAB, BBA
                        Box Structure 0110 has zero A, one B, one C, one R = RBC, which can be rearranged to
                        form five additional Alpha structures: BCR, CRB, BRC, RCB, CBR
                        Box Structure 1002 has one A, zero B, zero C and two Rs = RRA, which can be rearranged to
                        form two additional Alpha structures: RAR, ARR

There are 20 Numerical structures.

USAGE

The objective of any workout is to generate data that a player can use in deciding
                        which digits have the best chance of being in the next or the next few drawings.

Following specific rules, the workout incorporates several tracking charts that analyze
                        drawing history in certain ways to provide reliable trends which, in turn, can aid the selection process.

Tracking the Alpha structures is one of the more  important tools.

There are two tracking paths - by position or without regard to position, aka All positions.

All Positions

Using the three Alpha structures presented here, the single string, aka BooK D,  is:

'ABBRBCRRA'

My current All Position, Book D string, based on 115 consecutive Alpha structures, has 345 letters.

BAAABACAACCBCBACCCABBBACBBBCBCBBARCBRCABRCCCBABABRBCCCBBBCACABCCRRABBABABABABBA

BABCACCBBBAAAARARBABBBCCBCBCBAACBRAABAACCBCBCBRBCBACABCBAABRBCBRCRBBCBCAAAABBBC

BBACARABBCRAAACCBRCCCARACRCCABBRBRACRACBAACRBBCBRABABCCCACBBCABABCBBBCABAARCAAR

CCABBCRABRBACBACRBRCBRCBBBAABBBRRABAAAABBBBBAACCBCRCCRABRBBCABABCAACACRRCACAABR

CAACRCCCAABRACBAABABBBABBRBCRRA

/May not be 100% accurate//

The Alpha string is used to generate, on a letter by letter basis, according to a rule, a numerical string aka Followers, or 'F' string, which has exactly the same number of digits as letters in the
                        Alpha string.

3411224333132233112311233112222134433334441134222424112112422331414412222222212222432

1311311422311114122222313344132141322224232432332312424233231322411311321332424144411

3144311432332134142234333432344132343224113231233223211233214431331341344432343334423

333311412114133211121122214132421244321443223312224123221444412321131443443122211221424314

The Follower string is generated by counting the number of active cells between like letters or digits in a continuous string of data.

There are four Active cells in the Alpha string - A, B, C, R.
                        There are four Active cells in the Follower string - 1, 2, 3, 4.

Example of how the strings are initiated and maintained.

G  F
                        A  1
                        B  2
                        C  3
                        R  4

The next Alpha structure is ABB.

Thus: Add 'A' in G column.
                        Count the number of Active cells between the A being added and the A already in the
                        string. The count is 4, which is placed in the F column. The A that was already in the string is
                        marked off in some manner, usually a light cross. Thus:

A  4

Add first B to the G column. Count the number of active cells between the B being added
                        and the B already in the string. The count is 4. Thus:

A  4
                        B  4

Add the second B to the G column. Count the number of active cells between the B being
                        added and B already in the string. The count is 1.
                        Mark off the B that was already in the stream.

A   4
                        B   4
                        B   1

thus:

A

B   2
                        C   3
                        R   4
                        A   4
                        B   4
                        B   1

Note: The marked off letters remain in place.
                        Note: The Follower digits are NOT marked off.

In order to be useful, the G and F strings need to be broken down into small pieces for analysis.

G String:

Tracking the individual letters to form a 4X4 matrix showing how many times individual
                        letters follow other letters.

For example:
                        A.A = 25 times, A.B = 38 times, A.C =24 times, A.R 8 times.

There are no other subordinate strings using G letters.

F String

A 4x4 matrix shows how many time the individual digits follow other digits.
                        For example:

1.1 25 times, 1.2 22 times, 1.3 22 times, 1.4 18 times

etc

The F string can be divided into Pairs, with third digits added to show specific trends.

There are 16 possible pairs.

11,12,13,14  21,22,23,24  31,32,33,34  41,42,43,44

These sub-strings are manually updated after each drawing.

I chose  Pair 22 and its third digits in my initial posting.
                        The sub-string ends with Pair 11.
                        The question remains, What digit could be next?

As can be seen by examining the F string above, the last current Pair is 14.
                        The third digits for Pair 14 are:

Again, the question is: What's next?

USAGE

How is the 'Whats next' digit used to aid selection of a lottery number???
                        The digit selected is used to determine which of the three books the
                        lottery number can be found.

Lets say that, using all the data available, the Next digit choice is '3'

Referring to the Alpha string, counting up the column, the third Active cell is "C", meaning the
                        lottery number will be 0, 6, 4 or 2.

Because there are 3 letters in a Pick 3 combination, the above
                        process is conducted two more times.

The 'C' is temporarily added to the G string, the '3' is temporarily added to the 'F' string, and the
                        analysis is repeated.

The second set of choices are temporarily added and the analysis is repeated a third time.

The means by which a specific lottery number is chosen involves another
                        set of data, which is fodder for another posting.

I have to admit that I'm having second thoughts about this endeavor.
                        I guess I didn't realize how complex the procedure is.

I'm sure you have questions.

Thanks for your interest.

I like the keen attention to detail and data.

Do you use a TFR to filter picks?

I was just curious but where you responsible for the stopping of AON game with your intense relentless analysis?

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

You know whats funny?  I bet your friends did not know their parents were rich.  However they stil asked to lick the pack you grabbed off the shelf.  I mean skittles in the air?  How many friends of yours were on hands and knees when those skittles hit the floor?

I think skittle came out about 82, which means we would have gotten them around 84 down here, so I'd been around 10. I only had one pack when they first came out and never had another. Never cared for them much or any other candy.

You never seen the commercial where the guy has a skittles tree growing out of him? And they just shake him. It's pretty funny.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2013, 2:28 am - IP Logged

I think skittle came out about 82, which means we would have gotten them around 84 down here, so I'd been around 10. I only had one pack when they first came out and never had another. Never cared for them much or any other candy.

You never seen the commercial where the guy has a skittles tree growing out of him? And they just shake him. It's pretty funny.

I dont remember any violent skittle shaking commercials.

I do remember a lot of rainbows with skittles.

Skittles are like gum that dont chew.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                              San Angelo, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1097
                              January 31, 2003
                              1394 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox
                              Here the complete and updated Pair chart.
                              Note that Pair 22 is leading the pack!

11 12 13 14  21 22 23 24  31 32 33 34  41 42 43 44

2 2 2 1  3 4 3 3  3 2 31 1 2 3 3
                              2 3 4 4  1 3 1 2  1 1 1 4 1 4 34
                              2 3 4 2  2 2 3 1  1 1 1 4  1 2 2 1
                              2 2 1 1  3 2 3 2  1 2 1 2  4 2 2 1
                              3 1 2 1 4 1 1 3  4 4 3 4  4 3 1 1
                              2 4 2 4 3 2 2 2  1 3 3 1  2 4 2 4
                              2213  3413  1243  3431
                              3222  1332 2113  3223
                              1234  1242  1444 1321
                              1441  4241  1323  4113
                              4321  2242  2121  1424
                              3324  4211  3334  4333
                              3134  4231  3343  3x22
                              3134  1232  3224  1x23
                              3134  1232  3224  1x23
                              4242  4144  1314  3x43
                              3443  x231  211x  3x14
                              222x  x233  433x  3x14
                              431x  x422  244x  2x21
                              43xx  x32x  413  2xx3
                              12xx  x23x  223x xxx3
                              22xx  x22x  x23x xxxx
                              23xx  x21x  x11x  xxxx
                              3xxx  x33x  x21x  xxxx
                              2xxx  x2xx  x32x  xxxx
                              xxxx  x2xx  x32x  xxxx
                              xxxx  x4xx  x2xx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x4xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx x4xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx x3xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x4xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x4xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x2xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x1xx  xxxx xxxx
                              xxxx x3xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx x2xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x4xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x1xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x1xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x2xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x2xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x4xx  xxxx  xxxx
                              xxxx  x3xx  xxxx  xxxx

Sorry about the alignment. Not good at formatting on PC!!

Hope this confirms your ideas.

Thanks again

Bobby