Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I study Pick 4. 8 to 10 hours a day...

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 3 years ago by KAL035.

Page 12 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12740 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2013, 12:22 am - IP Logged

The last time I checked. MR Top Poster. Platinum. Unlimited predicrion. Dont wanna reveal your system guy.....im a standard 10 prediction rookie.   And my stats are far better than yours.  So why are you even talking post predictions.  Lifetime prize ratio. Youre at 51.3. Im at 88.99.     

Ninjadodo will run circles around you. State by State.  1 number at a time.

Dont let a simple wheel list fool ya...

If you dor 1 minute think I use a basic combination generator to get hits solely.

Your not as bright as your Lame profile signature profess'

Have a good day George Zimnerman.

NinjaDooDoo ,

I may not be a Platinum Member and wait are you a Standard Member too ! But , I have contributed more then you ever have or could .All my wins is not on the Prediction Statistics Board alot of them is Posted in Forums . If ,I would reveal just 1 system or method to you . You could not comprehend or understand how it works . Due to your childish behavior and mentality !

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12740 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2013, 2:01 am - IP Logged

cash4ninja: Statistics by Game Type

Pick 4

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
    Picks04,3008,54008,540
    Hits0516016
        Hit Ratio0.00%0.12%0.19%0.00%0.19%
    Winnings$0$800$7,600$0$7,600
        Prize Ratio0.00%18.60%88.99%0.00%88.99%

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2013, 7:53 am - IP Logged

My account has been compromised...... I cant believe the lengths. Folks will go to make themselves fell like the bigger person. They name call nick pick. All the above. But wanna call me childish..... wow.  Even had the retired Security guard inbox me cursing me out !!!!  They are awake all day all night, obsessing.  Wow. 2 in the morning..... I suspect neither of you can keep a man, Ms kal035. Ms xbox live champion.  And ms cajunwin,  miracleplay, youre not even worth discussing (who are you anyway) bitter old man........

Cash4ninja drops mic?

Nothing but Love for Lottery Post. Awesome place to get info.  Some great members.  Then the normal
      10% of lowlifes.........

Lowlifes say whatever, everypost can be reread, folks can judge for themselves, and at end of day. I was a player interacting for the better of the game..

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10163 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2013, 8:10 am - IP Logged

My account has been compromised...... I cant believe the lengths. Folks will go to make themselves fell like the bigger person. They name call nick pick. All the above. But wanna call me childish..... wow.  Even had the retired Security guard inbox me cursing me out !!!!  They are awake all day all night, obsessing.  Wow. 2 in the morning..... I suspect neither of you can keep a man, Ms kal035. Ms xbox live champion.  And ms cajunwin,  miracleplay, youre not even worth discussing (who are you anyway) bitter old man........

Cash4ninja drops mic?

Nothing but Love for Lottery Post. Awesome place to get info.  Some great members.  Then the normal
        10% of lowlifes.........

Lowlifes say whatever, everypost can be reread, folks can judge for themselves, and at end of day. I was a player interacting for the better of the game..

NinjaDooDoo,

Typical low information player response. You've been exposed for the fraud that you are. Simple as that. Your account has not been "compromised" (unless maybe Gtech investigators are looking into questionable activities) But regardless, it's all there in black and white for anyone to read who takes the initiative to do so. You keep right on with your foolish denials but dude you've been busted !

Page 12 of 12