Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I study Pick 4. 8 to 10 hours a day...

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 3 years ago by KAL035.

Page 9 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

First of all, for those of you who are saying cash4ninja is responsible for your losses, that is not the case at all...number 1 if a member is willing to disclose their system, back test, back test, back test to make sure that particular system works in your state before you dip into your pocket..

Number 2 if a member doesn't want to disclose their system that is their business and they don't have to, there are plenty of people on here who do just that

Number 3, some of us actually do want numbers from cash4ninja-I requested 1 number for the month and he said that he can't do that but can do 5, AND I'M OKAY WITH THAT, he was upfront about that, it is ultimately my decision to spend the money on it...in a month since i only play evening that is around $150 I spend all I have to do is hit 2 during the month to make a profit..and if I don't..I'm certainly not going to come on here in some type of tirade, when I'm the one who spent the money....

Again for the negative commenters if you have something negative to say, just pm ninja, so that those of us who do want to try his numbers get a chance to do just that..thanks.....and good luck to everyone....

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5587 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

FYI, one last thing. I was actually the first poster to directly extend welcome greetings to Ninja on the Georgia thread but it wasn't long before he started up with that 'Superior-Than-Thou' attitude, spouting off about how he was going to "educate" us veteran Georgia players and making other insulting remarks. So not like I just came out the woodwork and picked a fight with ninja. It's obvious that he's been around the block on LP a few times but I still wonder why he can't disclose his former LP identities. A few of us already know but just waiting to see if he will own up to it.

He/she came to MD Pick4 July 2013 thread said MD was EZ and mostly even numbers hit, posted a bunch of even triples with 1 3 5 7 9X's nary a hit then got a box after posting a dozen whole P4 numbers after a few days..... and in the mean time we got several boxes and I nailed a straight etc..  I am one of those that is not a fan of the shotgun and variable guess number predictions.  I believe that this is a person that likes to tweak people,  could be an ex used car salesman/woman????  Lonely hearts club???? So in honor of Mr./Ms. Ninja I post a great song.

PS

I study kung fu fighting 8-10 hrs. a day and I believe I am a qualified ninja kung fu karate trainer,  and while I train I play my favorite song and it goes like this:

Albany, GA
      United States
      Member #100611
      November 15, 2010
      10277 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

He/she came to MD Pick4 July 2013 thread said MD was EZ and mostly even numbers hit, posted a bunch of even triples with 1 3 5 7 9X's nary a hit then got a box after posting a dozen whole P4 numbers after a few days..... and in the mean time we got several boxes and I nailed a straight etc..  I am one of those that is not a fan of the shotgun and variable guess number predictions.  I believe that this is a person that likes to tweak people,  could be an ex used car salesman/woman????  Lonely hearts club???? So in honor of Mr./Ms. Ninja I post a great song.

PS

I study kung fu fighting 8-10 hrs. a day and I believe I am a qualified ninja kung fu karate trainer,  and while I train I play my favorite song and it goes like this:

LOL, first time I laughed all day. That was great!

You are a testament to the virtue of the true ninjas !

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

FYI, one last thing. I was actually the first poster to directly extend welcome greetings to Ninja on the Georgia thread but it wasn't long before he started up with that 'Superior-Than-Thou' attitude, spouting off about how he was going to "educate" us veteran Georgia players and making other insulting remarks. So not like I just came out the woodwork and picked a fight with ninja. It's obvious that he's been around the block on LP a few times but I still wonder why he can't disclose his former LP identities. A few of us already know but just waiting to see if he will own up to it.

Sad Wavey

Let It All Out

Kal035. You still mad because someone taught you something that you didn't know.... No Pity!

With all the time you're spendinth investigating me, you could be honing your skills.  So that maybe you'll be a winner. And not have such envy towards me.......   

As far as you mentioning the webmaster over 10X.  Don't you think this thread has been seen by him already... Don't you think he's probably looked into who's on his site.....   I know your blood pressure will go off the charts. When you continually see me helping others.   

Hey this is just a forumn, don't spend you entire life thinkn about me.....

Sad Wavey I'm always one inbox away.....     

losers have always disliked winners

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10277 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Sad Wavey

Let It All Out

Kal035. You still mad because someone taught you something that you didn't know.... No Pity!

With all the time you're spendinth investigating me, you could be honing your skills.  So that maybe you'll be a winner. And not have such envy towards me.......   

As far as you mentioning the webmaster over 10X.  Don't you think this thread has been seen by him already... Don't you think he's probably looked into who's on his site.....   I know your blood pressure will go off the charts. When you continually see me helping others.   

Hey this is just a forumn, don't spend you entire life thinkn about me.....

Sad Wavey I'm always one inbox away.....     

losers have always disliked winners

I said I was through but there you go again.......

You conveniently avoid answering my question every time I ask you to disclose your prior LP identity (ies)

I predict you will be needing a new user name very shortly.

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I said I was through but there you go again.......

You conveniently avoid answering my question every time I ask you to disclose your prior LP identity (ies)

I predict you will be needing a new user name very shortly.

Kal035. Have sweet dreams. Think of me a lot ok.    Wink ?????!!!

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10277 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Kal035. Have sweet dreams. Think of me a lot ok.    Wink ?????!!!

I suspected as much, no surprise there LOL

Texas
                United States
                Member #114703
                August 5, 2011
                4623 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

hey cash, not be impatient, but any closer to the texas picks..thanks in advance":-)

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:05 am - IP Logged

hey cash, not be impatient, but any closer to the texas picks..thanks in advance":-)

Now be patient.  Its coming. Play these as straights only.....
                  You will be happy !!!  Good Luck.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #114703
                    August 5, 2011
                    4623 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:08 am - IP Logged

thanks cash....appreciate it..:-) lol love the one number approach:-)

miracleplay5's avatar - web
                      Orange County, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #117114
                      September 27, 2011
                      995 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:14 am - IP Logged

It's funny how someone with alot of wins have to come on here and semi-beg for a number to play as they selfishly choose to not see the bigger picture but that's the world we live in."I got mine, you get yours" we play on people emotions and needs.some of us at the top got to the top by using his or her neighbor as a human latter while crushing their bones with strikes of deceit and lashes of bigotry and double standards the ice pack of greed applied to the wounds of the ignorant, gullible naive pedestrians. If knowledge is power why are so many weak around you. Why are the pro ninja fans so quick to fear "the pick 4 ninja's departure" but slow to see the ninja maybe giving them fish instead of teaching them how to fish.The fish he gives are many but not all of them are meet for their good and can be digested by all as he proclaim they can be. I laughed so hard when a pro ninja fan gave a few points and then begged for a number.lol.people this is the lottery.please use wisdom..nobody on here I dont care if they been here 3days or 30years has the monoply on the lottery.if they did it wouldnt be the lottery.pay less to win the most.Peace:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

Orange County, Florida
                        United States
                        Member #117114
                        September 27, 2011
                        995 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Now be patient.  Its coming. Play these as straights only.....
                        You will be happy !!!  Good Luck.

When dealing with 6 and 9s flipping is very important

6662 6692 9992 should be played as well.I didnt put them in order for a straight just reminding those who are playing those numbers to do the flip.pay less win the most.Peace:)

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #117984
                          October 19, 2011
                          1843 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Or you can take the 9296 and use one of my mirror formulas:

9296 + M/S/+/- = 4205 ;)

Orange County, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #117114
                            September 27, 2011
                            995 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:25 am - IP Logged

9296 + M/S/+/- = 4205 ;)

the mirror of 9296 is 4741 isnt it?

Orange County, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #117114
                              September 27, 2011
                              995 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:26 am - IP Logged

9296 + M/S/+/- = 4205 ;)

wait is it m=mirror. s=same, +=plus1, -=minus 1

Page 9 of 12