Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I study Pick 4. 8 to 10 hours a day...

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 3 years ago by KAL035.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19894 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

He has alot threads and I believe they have different numbers on them so the total numbers being played by his gullible followers are more than 80. SAying things like "I can help ANYBODY win in their state within 7 days" draws attention, then folks interrupt their usual way of playing only to go broke or get a hit & think"oh my cash4ninja is my hero".lol.people like calabs says do your own workout but the triads are for every state which is basically saying..1, some or all may or may not hit your state but these are the ones that are due nationwide.if one is smart they will do just that check their individual state and play at their own risk.I never seen calabs post his triads without his disclaimer "do your own workout".cash4ninja make blanket claims that his numbers are guaranteed to hit your state.by the way CAlabs list the winning numbers and state on his thread after the drawings. He doesnt start 8 threads and post numbers without showing the winning states from his list of triads. Libra Dave post numbers for some states individually he say the same thing do your own work out.Sometimes his list of numbers for Florida are hot sometimes they are cold. I have never seen him communicate to me or any Florida player to play his numbers because they all are going to hit.The players that contribute the most help to me are the ones that basically tell us in advance to do our own workouts and compare before playing the numbers. The people I admire&respect on LP just to name a few are Calabs, Libra Dave, LKYDEB*594, Toney725, Technics, LadyC743,CSENior, FLATransplant and Tasbob.These people I know contribute so much and they dont charge fees for numbers. Some people on here troll and see where everyone is flocking so they can come on and advertise for their threads but charge fees for numbers.then say they are running a special just so people can subscribe and pay them money for numbers that dont hit.Rantplay smarter.pay less and win the most.Peace:)

HOW MUCH DID HE WANT I JUST GOT PAIDWhite Bounce

miracleplay5's avatar - web
    Orange County, Florida
    United States
    Member #117114
    September 27, 2011
    995 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2013, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

HOW MUCH DID HE WANT I JUST GOT PAIDWhite Bounce

Ask that person

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4878 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Okay.MY theory is that this cash4ninja is someone who was previously kicked off.My concern involving cash4ninja is that he proclaims to hit in every state so he post 60 numbers. Well of course a state or 2 will get a hit and if it just so happen to be that states time to hit an ascending number(1234,3589) there is a straight hit.so now all the gullible rookie players flock to cash4ninja posts/picks  and play those 60 numbers costing them $60 to play or more because a person who wants a hit and need a hit will put alot of money on a set of numbers that they THINK are good for their state.Then the other 40something STATES lose..But the selfish people dont think about that they think about the fact that one of those numbers hit in their state so now they have declared cash4ninja as the master of play4 and anyone that says anything about cash4ninja is wrong and they shouldnt run him away, because they are too selfish to think about that person that played/plays his 60 numbers that arent hitting in their state at all.There are more people losing playing his numbers than they are winning. But the few states that are winning their people are getting on here declaring cash4ninja is the man.In reality he is selling an unrealistic dream and some people are falling for it even after they see their state isnt winning.They keep on playing because he got a straight hit somewhere. Play smart.Win big.Peace:)

If he was kicked off and came back, so what?? If he posts 60 numbers and says these are good for all states and a someone

gets a straight hit good for them. (The person or people that spent $60 and got $5,000 back probably don't agree with you.)

So explain to everyone how that is any different from people that post 50 numbers for 50 states and Canada, every single

day. Nobody here actually puts money on 2,500 or 3,000 numbers a day. And if they want to, that's their business. Everyone

wages differently, some bet people $2 a day, others may bet $200. To each their own. He gave one number for my state

and said to play it all month and it hit box. One number out of 210 box singles. That's good enough for me!!!

Btw, cash4ninja even said himself not to play all 60 numbers.      http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/264123/3181768

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

miracleplay5's avatar - web
        Orange County, Florida
        United States
        Member #117114
        September 27, 2011
        995 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

If he was kicked off and came back, so what?? If he posts 60 numbers and says these are good for all states and a someone

gets a straight hit good for them. (The person or people that spent $60 and got $5,000 back probably don't agree with you.)

So explain to everyone how that is any different from people that post 50 numbers for 50 states and Canada, every single

day. Nobody here actually puts money on 2,500 or 3,000 numbers a day. And if they want to, that's their business. Everyone

wages differently, some bet people $2 a day, others may bet $200. To each their own. He gave one number for my state

and said to play it all month and it hit box. One number out of 210 box singles. That's good enough for me!!!

Btw, cash4ninja even said himself not to play all 60 numbers.      http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/264123/3181768

good for you... hope you meet your weekly goal.I said what I had to say and so have you.got to love that 1st Amendment!!!spend less to win the mostSee Ya!

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

United States
          Member #141260
          April 9, 2013
          1390 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the love.  Folks so mad. When all I am is a lover....

Everyone who bickers , I love you all. 

And to anyone ive helped win.  Continue to keep getting money....

Now its time for me to get back to studying.  Maybe ill read sone post tonight by Ronnie, mircleplay, and oggivens.

They are some of the folk I credit my outstanding Cash4 ninjaing too...

They definetely know their stuff...

Good noght.   God bless

Ga
            United States
            Member #1207
            February 28, 2003
            4813 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Keep posting.Thumbs Up

United States
              Member #141260
              April 9, 2013
              1390 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Awesome cash4ninja thanks for sharing Blue Angel

Helpmewin, thanks for love too. Youre so right. We are here to win.  Not judge. 

I appreciate your positive attitude.   Keep winning. Shining star

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10164 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me, but it’s a lot different. Most of those posters to whom you compare ninja are responsible posters not given to boasting and showboating. On one thread ninja claimed he played 1500 numbers daily both draws. If you go back and read his posts, he posted MUCH contradictory information and made irresponsible claims: he plays 3000 numbers daily, he only plays a few numbers, he plays 60 numbers, he wheels, he doesn't wheel any more, he plays all states, he plays one state, he plays a few states, laughs at people that play quick picks, then says he going to give quick picks a try, lottery numbers are random, lottery numbers are not random, he's going to China for 14 months, he's moving to South Carolina, he's back, he's taking a break from LP, he's back, he's the greatest, no one else has his skills, Georgia is the hardest state to win but he's going to score 40 straight hits in September, so on and so forth. Give me a break. This is seriously your idea of an inspirational Cash 4 hero? I was always taught to watch out for those individuals that make outrageous claims and like to boast about how great they are. But to each his own or “à chacun son goût” as the French would say.

In regard to your first question, if the site owner formerly gave the present day ninja the boot (which he did several times) and he keeps coming back, you ask SO WHAT? Wow, I guess maybe you should email Todd for clarification on what the policy might be for violations of that nature.

ANY PERSON can throw up 63 numbers from a numbers generator and some of them will most certainly hit in multiple states over the course of the month. Big deal.  I posted 4484 for Georgia last night and it hit straight in Florida. Matter of fact my numbers constantly hit in states other than Georgia. Does that make me an "all states" expert? Ummm, no but have a nice day.

Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4878 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

good for you... hope you meet your weekly goal.I said what I had to say and so have you.got to love that 1st Amendment!!!spend less to win the mostSee Ya!

Hey, we're good!!!  We just proved people can disagree and NOT get into shouting matches, name calling, and insulting each

other. Isn't that great??!! May your next win be for a $1 bet . Good Luck!!!  Thumbs Up

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

40 straight hits in sept.    I will post all my numbers before each draw. I will post copies of every check also.  40 checks from
                    GEORGIA LOTTERY .     

40 X 2500.   $100, 000.     Bout to make history

For the uninformed.  I play for .50 straights retail

Any questions

I have a question. 

Did you mean August and not September?

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Why delay winning for an entire month?

I agree.

Perhaps he is anticipating being booted off mid August, and thus will not have to put his tail between his legs when October comes around.

Dont get me wrong.

I do like the approach with ascending digits.

I would focus on straights. All starting with 0 1, 2, 3

0 1 1 9

1 2 5 7

2 4 6 9

etc. etc. etc. blah. blah.

Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4878 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me, but it’s a lot different. Most of those posters to whom you compare ninja are responsible posters not given to boasting and showboating. On one thread ninja claimed he played 1500 numbers daily both draws. If you go back and read his posts, he posted MUCH contradictory information and made irresponsible claims: he plays 3000 numbers daily, he only plays a few numbers, he plays 60 numbers, he wheels, he doesn't wheel any more, he plays all states, he plays one state, he plays a few states, laughs at people that play quick picks, then says he going to give quick picks a try, lottery numbers are random, lottery numbers are not random, he's going to China for 14 months, he's moving to South Carolina, he's back, he's taking a break from LP, he's back, he's the greatest, no one else has his skills, Georgia is the hardest state to win but he's going to score 40 straight hits in September, so on and so forth. Give me a break. This is seriously your idea of an inspirational Cash 4 hero? I was always taught to watch out for those individuals that make outrageous claims and like to boast about how great they are. But to each his own or “à chacun son goût” as the French would say.

In regard to your first question, if the site owner formerly gave the present day ninja the boot (which he did several times) and he keeps coming back, you ask SO WHAT? Wow, I guess maybe you should email Todd for clarification on what the policy might be for violations of that nature.

ANY PERSON can throw up 63 numbers from a numbers generator and some of them will most certainly hit in multiple states over the course of the month. Big deal.  I posted 4484 for Georgia last night and it hit straight in Florida. Matter of fact my numbers constantly hit in states other than Georgia. Does that make me an "all states" expert? Ummm, no but have a nice day.

Well, I guess we'll find out in September how good he is and either way it will be settled. I'm sure 100 plus years ago a lot of

people said the same thing about the Wright brothers. Just because no one has never done something doesn't mean it can't

be done. It just means it hasn't been done yet...  Good luck tomorow.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #71280
                          February 22, 2009
                          15326 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

He has alot threads and I believe they have different numbers on them so the total numbers being played by his gullible followers are more than 80. SAying things like "I can help ANYBODY win in their state within 7 days" draws attention, then folks interrupt their usual way of playing only to go broke or get a hit & think"oh my cash4ninja is my hero".lol.people like calabs says do your own workout but the triads are for every state which is basically saying..1, some or all may or may not hit your state but these are the ones that are due nationwide.if one is smart they will do just that check their individual state and play at their own risk.I never seen calabs post his triads without his disclaimer "do your own workout".cash4ninja make blanket claims that his numbers are guaranteed to hit your state.by the way CAlabs list the winning numbers and state on his thread after the drawings. He doesnt start 8 threads and post numbers without showing the winning states from his list of triads. Libra Dave post numbers for some states individually he say the same thing do your own work out.Sometimes his list of numbers for Florida are hot sometimes they are cold. I have never seen him communicate to me or any Florida player to play his numbers because they all are going to hit.The players that contribute the most help to me are the ones that basically tell us in advance to do our own workouts and compare before playing the numbers. The people I admire&respect on LP just to name a few are Calabs, Libra Dave, LKYDEB*594, Toney725, Technics, LadyC743,CSENior, FLATransplant and Tasbob.These people I know contribute so much and they dont charge fees for numbers. Some people on here troll and see where everyone is flocking so they can come on and advertise for their threads but charge fees for numbers.then say they are running a special just so people can subscribe and pay them money for numbers that dont hit.Rantplay smarter.pay less and win the most.Peace:)

thank you miracleplay.....See Ya!

Albany, GA
                            United States
                            Member #100611
                            November 15, 2010
                            10164 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Well, I guess we'll find out in September how good he is and either way it will be settled. I'm sure 100 plus years ago a lot of

people said the same thing about the Wright brothers. Just because no one has never done something doesn't mean it can't

be done. It just means it hasn't been done yet...  Good luck tomorow.

He hasn't posted a straight number for Georgia yet but maybe he's still honing those skills to a razor sharp edge before lauching his assault on Georgia Lottery in September, lol.

Okay, I'm done as long as ninja doesn't come back with any more nonsensical or challenging comments.

He seems to be changing his tone now to "peace and love" before the Chief Bottle Washer notices.

Good luck to you also. My last straight hit in Georgia was 3131 in June so I'm about due for another.

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10164 Posts
                              Posted: July 31, 2013, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

He hasn't posted a straight number for Georgia yet but maybe he's still honing those skills to a razor sharp edge before lauching his assault on Georgia Lottery in September, lol.

Okay, I'm done as long as ninja doesn't come back with any more nonsensical or challenging comments.

He seems to be changing his tone now to "peace and love" before the Chief Bottle Washer notices.

Good luck to you also. My last straight hit in Georgia was 3131 in June so I'm about due for another.

FYI, one last thing. I was actually the first poster to directly extend welcome greetings to Ninja on the Georgia thread but it wasn't long before he started up with that 'Superior-Than-Thou' attitude, spouting off about how he was going to "educate" us veteran Georgia players and making other insulting remarks. So not like I just came out the woodwork and picked a fight with ninja. It's obvious that he's been around the block on LP a few times but I still wonder why he can't disclose his former LP identities. A few of us already know but just waiting to see if he will own up to it.

Page 8 of 12