Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what kind of small business would be good to invest in if you won a jackpot (IYO)

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 3 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4104 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

If you Must work: Purchase a few Mortuaries. Its recession proof but pick ones in  Neighboring High Crime Areas...you in a no can lose situation.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I would love to have some kind of business if I won the lottery, mainly to keep me busy working and not busy spending up all my money, but I don't know what kind I'd like to invest in...I have a couple in mind but I don't have any experience in the area and I wonder if if would be a good thin to invest in....Anyways these are a couple I was thinking of

1. Chik'fil'A  I like their business model and their ethics, well other than the homo thing Im more of an equal rights person what you do and who in your own bed is none of my business

2. A self-storage business....They pretty much take care of themselves I think and all your paying someone to do is write new contracts and take monthly payments. They seem to be popping up everywhere but especially here because of the huge military base here

3. A small radio station...this one is mor of a lark mainly Id want to own one just to limit the number of commercials played per hour, cause everytime I turn on the radio it seems all the stations are on commercials

So these are a couple of mine, but in your opinion what are some good small businesses to invest in if you won the jackpot...that is if you'd want to even have a business after becoming financially secure faster than you'd ever be able to earn that much money LOL

How about a lottery company?

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

If you Must work: Purchase a few Mortuaries. Its recession proof but pick ones in  Neighboring High Crime Areas...you in a no can lose situation.

You are very macabre noob-gayte.Evil Looking  Maybe I should invest in some DISNEY, (or as you would suggest, some NAZI cartoon movie company)Dead

Why not invest in some Nevada brothels?Naughty  You might have BETTER fun, and this business is also recession proof.Blue Thinking

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to start a non-profit foundation to provide free merkins to those in need.

Whats a merkin?Blue Thinking

Why not start a automobile company that uses overproof moonshine as fuel?  That way on sundays you can give an "offering" to your automobile for the week.

By jove, we all know you need that automobile to get to the licker store the other six days of the week.ROFL

addai1516's avatar - lib
          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
          United States
          Member #93153
          June 23, 2010
          4087 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

own a couple of Mcdonalds u will not go wrong most Americans love to eat at Mcdonalds . From kids to grown ups !!

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Igamble's avatar - spider
            nj
            United States
            Member #145657
            August 10, 2013
            974 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2013, 12:54 am - IP Logged

a gym,a pet store and a pet no killshelter ,and a  make-up/skincare store.that will keep me busy and provide for others as well.also i would pay all my employes at least 15$/hr.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4104 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:03 am - IP Logged

You are very macabre noob-gayte.Evil Looking  Maybe I should invest in some DISNEY, (or as you would suggest, some NAZI cartoon movie company)Dead

Why not invest in some Nevada brothels?Naughty  You might have BETTER fun, and this business is also recession proof.Blue Thinking

Your post is idiotic.
              Mortuaries are a legitimate business- investing in Brothels are questionable, but go ahead be my guest. You obviously have no idea what you talking about. How do you couple Disney with Nazism?  What so macabre about the business of death- are you capable of thinking clearly particularly on this subject?- you do realize that when people die they for the most part end up in mortuaries before either being buried or cremated? Don't answer that, you might say something foolish.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Your post is idiotic.
                Mortuaries are a legitimate business- investing in Brothels are questionable, but go ahead be my guest. You obviously have no idea what you talking about. How do you couple Disney with Nazism?  What so macabre about the business of death- are you capable of thinking clearly particularly on this subject?- you do realize that when people die they for the most part end up in mortuaries before either being buried or cremated? Don't answer that, you might say something foolish.

What so macabre about the business of death-

I will not answer that as I might unbunch your neatly folded panties.

As far as your estimation that I might say or DO something foolish.

Let me take you back to a Hollywood favorite.  Or perhaps you have gotten banned from hollywood for all your BETTER gayness attempts at being a TRUE lottery player.

Blue Thinking

United States
                  Member #122468
                  February 1, 2012
                  530 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2013, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Hi billionaire2bee,

Those sound like good choices, especially the radio station. I would love to open a small chocolate shop and become a chocolatier. It would be great to travel the world in search of cocoa beans and have a little shop where I could make wonderful chocolates and be able to sell them at an affordable price for everyone to enjoy. Heck if I won millions then I wouldn't even charge for the chocolates just let everyone have a small little piece of happiness when they bite into a good piece of chocolate, lol.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40299 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2013, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Bakery

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                      Columbus, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #128906
                      June 5, 2012
                      591 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

More rentals, in better areas.

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4104 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

What so macabre about the business of death-

I will not answer that as I might unbunch your neatly folded panties.

As far as your estimation that I might say or DO something foolish.

Let me take you back to a Hollywood favorite.  Or perhaps you have gotten banned from hollywood for all your BETTER gayness attempts at being a TRUE lottery player.

Blue Thinking

Nice post on the YouTube piece although l will not waste my time opening it.
                        Since you seem so fixated on the term " gay or gayness" - l will use the words Luke Skywalker used on Vader
                        " l feel the conflict within you"- its okay to " come out " Lottoboner..wow even your name reveals your proclivity to think twisted.
                        Look in the mirror.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19749 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2013, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Your post is idiotic.

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19749 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I would love to have some kind of business if I won the lottery, mainly to keep me busy working and not busy spending up all my money, but I don't know what kind I'd like to invest in...I have a couple in mind but I don't have any experience in the area and I wonder if if would be a good thin to invest in....Anyways these are a couple I was thinking of

1. Chik'fil'A  I like their business model and their ethics, well other than the homo thing Im more of an equal rights person what you do and who in your own bed is none of my business

2. A self-storage business....They pretty much take care of themselves I think and all your paying someone to do is write new contracts and take monthly payments. They seem to be popping up everywhere but especially here because of the huge military base here

3. A small radio station...this one is mor of a lark mainly Id want to own one just to limit the number of commercials played per hour, cause everytime I turn on the radio it seems all the stations are on commercials

So these are a couple of mine, but in your opinion what are some good small businesses to invest in if you won the jackpot...that is if you'd want to even have a business after becoming financially secure faster than you'd ever be able to earn that much money LOL

Well thought out i suppose you can use #3 to promote your # 1 & 2 business Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19749 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

A farm. With 1000 cattle, 1000 hogs, 10, 000 chickens and 5 rabits

I Agree! Sounds like a lot of work

PS: by the way you may have more than just 5 Rabbits they like to MultiplyLOL

Let it Snow Snowman