Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

using coldest digits to get winning p4 triads?

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 3 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
Member #142494
May 13, 2013
2852 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2013, 3:52 am - IP Logged

hey , i only play/predict for p3 .. but i have decided to start looking at p4 and seeing if i can find a method that works for me.... one thing i thought to try today was looking the last 20 days of winning p4 numbers and it seems pretty promising..all i did was

i counted how many times each digit.. 0-9  hit in the last 20 days then i took the 4 digits that hit the least amount of times and made triads out of them so for example lets say 3,0,2,1 were the 4 digits that hit the least the triads i would have are 302x 301x 321x and 021x ... in the few backtests i did... one of the triads would hit within 1 to 6 drawings ... i also tried it by just using the day draw and night draw and it worked also.... of couse it would be hard to play 40 numbers retail, but online its pretty easy to play 40 picks and spend 8 dollars a drawing for a few drawings...

i want to apologize if anyone has already done this or if this is too simple or lame ...lol...

i also noticed a while ago how often mirror pairs hit in p4 (as well as p3) but im sure how to capitalize on this in p4 since obviously you need at least 3 out of the 4 digits to really profit, so i was thinking if i actually play the triads to maybe play extra on numbers that contain mirroor pairs.. 05,16,38,27,49

i did this before i went to work today and i had 5,6,8,0 written down as the most current coldest digits.... when i got home and checked what hit p4 tonight it was 0684 ... so if i had actually started play today on this method ,i would have hit the first drawing.....

if anybody wants to help out / add to/ criticize/ etc... feel free ...lol

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
    Member #142494
    May 13, 2013
    2852 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2013, 4:18 am - IP Logged

only used the last 12 days instead of 20 but for ohio the coldest digits in the last 12 days are 8,7,9,0

so im looking for

870x 879x 890x 790x

if this doesnt produce a hit within 6 drawings , ill try it like i originally did using 20 days ...

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2013, 7:15 am - IP Logged

only used the last 12 days instead of 20 but for ohio the coldest digits in the last 12 days are 8,7,9,0

so im looking for

870x 879x 890x 790x

if this doesnt produce a hit within 6 drawings , ill try it like i originally did using 20 days ...

I keep it simple also. Youre on to something.  Good luck.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
        Newport News, VA
        United States
        Member #144545
        July 8, 2013
        971 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

hey , i only play/predict for p3 .. but i have decided to start looking at p4 and seeing if i can find a method that works for me.... one thing i thought to try today was looking the last 20 days of winning p4 numbers and it seems pretty promising..all i did was

i counted how many times each digit.. 0-9  hit in the last 20 days then i took the 4 digits that hit the least amount of times and made triads out of them so for example lets say 3,0,2,1 were the 4 digits that hit the least the triads i would have are 302x 301x 321x and 021x ... in the few backtests i did... one of the triads would hit within 1 to 6 drawings ... i also tried it by just using the day draw and night draw and it worked also.... of couse it would be hard to play 40 numbers retail, but online its pretty easy to play 40 picks and spend 8 dollars a drawing for a few drawings...

i want to apologize if anyone has already done this or if this is too simple or lame ...lol...

i also noticed a while ago how often mirror pairs hit in p4 (as well as p3) but im sure how to capitalize on this in p4 since obviously you need at least 3 out of the 4 digits to really profit, so i was thinking if i actually play the triads to maybe play extra on numbers that contain mirroor pairs.. 05,16,38,27,49

i did this before i went to work today and i had 5,6,8,0 written down as the most current coldest digits.... when i got home and checked what hit p4 tonight it was 0684 ... so if i had actually started play today on this method ,i would have hit the first drawing.....

Ineedahit, this sounds very interesting and resourceful!  I am definitely going to look into it and add it as a tool when doing pick 4 workouts.  Thank you so much for posting and the best of luck to you!

United States
          Member #141260
          April 9, 2013
          1390 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2013, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Id play 8780 0807 7870
          9897 8987 7978
          9890 8980 0908
          9790 7970 0907

All atraight.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2013, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Did you backtest?

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
              Member #142494
              May 13, 2013
              2852 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

using last 20 drawings i have 8,3,6,7 for ohio

836x
              867x
              837x
              367x

Las Vegas, NV
                United States
                Member #44841
                August 9, 2006
                1749 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2013, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

ineedahit,

This strategy would have worked very nicely in NY today.  I have 5,4,7,2 as the coldest for Midday.

547x
                572x
                472x
                475x

10/6 Midday 7572

Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I would havr hit ny.  Look above at my examples.  My permutation that smash any lotto Is

Double. High digit. Double. Low digit. 

With x being one of the triads digits. 

Boom ......

I am top 10 pick 4 predictor on Earth

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                    Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #74991
                    May 24, 2009
                    5566 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

ineedahit,

This strategy would have worked very nicely in NY today.  I have 5,4,7,2 as the coldest for Midday.

547x
                    572x
                    472x
                    475x

10/6 Midday 7572

Thumbs Up

Hi Feisty, just curious why did you choose 5 and not 0 as one of the coldest midday digit?

Pets: 801-4520-6383

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting ineedahit!

Most importantly thanks for sharing with us the steps of your system & how it works.

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Feisty, just curious why did you choose 5 and not 0 as one of the coldest midday digit?

Hey Lex113

That's just the way the numbers fell according to an Excel file that I use to track the digits.  Its from Winsumloosesum's P3/4 Excel charts.  It definitely comes in handy when trying to isolate the hots/colds.  I've been looking at this for a while and found that this sort of play is NOT an everyday play, just by virtue of using either all hot or cold; but requires waiting it out and discipline ... something I'm still working on!

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                          Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #74991
                          May 24, 2009
                          5566 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2013, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lex113

That's just the way the numbers fell according to an Excel file that I use to track the digits.  Its from Winsumloosesum's P3/4 Excel charts.  It definitely comes in handy when trying to isolate the hots/colds.  I've been looking at this for a while and found that this sort of play is NOT an everyday play, just by virtue of using either all hot or cold; but requires waiting it out and discipline ... something I'm still working on!

Ok. I only used this month's numbers (Oct.). Thank you.

For this evening I have 9 8 7 2 which gave me 978x 982x 972x 872x

Pets: 801-4520-6383

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #100025
                            November 4, 2010
                            158 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Ineedahit..

I ran across your post as I am trying to go back to basics from playing F5, Lotto 47, MM and PB and see if I can perfect Pick3 and Pick 4 and then work my way back up from there! LOL

I ran across some great info online about Pick 3 for using the last 10 drawings and making 36 combos and play them for 7 days. On paper on my 1st pass I had 3 out of 5 hits in the 1st 5 days. again on paper before putting money to it.   And again like you indicated  it would be pricey to play $36 for one day on those combos if you wanted to cover straight and boxed and then you'd have to be real lucky to have picked a straight number.   And then even at $18 boxed the return in MI is only $41.  So, I have come to the conclusion some sort of filtering has to be involved.

Which brings me to your 4 digit platform.  I too have entertained the idea to try and use the same information and try to come up with some Pick4 predictions.  Can they be achieved the same way?  I think I had read that  you go back either 20 or 15 games for your history and evaluate the pick 4 game from there.

I see your thoughts on the cold numbers being due and I know alot of the other 3 digit predictors talk about looking for those cold due numbers but as in regular lotto I know that all the HOT numbers don't usually come together as well as all the COLD numbers don't either. 

You talked about your 302x, 301x, 321x and 021x and had some success with the triads but just a thought might you consider connecting the dots on those with some of the hot numbers for those past 20 draws?  Might you check it that way to see how your results pan out.. on paper 1st of course?   

DId you happen to notice when the 0684 came instead of the 5680 you anticipated, did you notice if that "4" was a hot number from your last 20 drawings?  Just a thought for evaluation?

You have given me some good ideas to play with myself.  So, I am game and willing to bounce ideas!   I think you're on to something or at least would like to think so!!

LM

See Ya!

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1749 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Ok. I only used this month's numbers (Oct.). Thank you.

For this evening I have 9 8 7 2 which gave me 978x 982x 972x 872x

Are you using the draws combined?  In the example I used above, I used only midday draws.  And from what I've found, when you want to play the all cold/hot you need to use the draws separately.  Then for the in-between times use the combined.

I have 4, 9, 2, 7 for the eve side.