Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

using coldest digits to get winning p4 triads?

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 3 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Wow Lexi, your 98 came!  The question now is will this upset our "cold" strategy?  What?

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #100025
    November 4, 2010
    158 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

OKay. Ineedahit.. I posted earlier about liking your strategy and seeing if you could utilize the process for 3 digit to make it work for the 4 digit predictions? 

So what I did tonight was use the last 20 games from my evening 4 digit in MI and use the strategy for the 3 digit for the 36 combo numbers and I came up with 24 4 digit combinations. 

And one combo 8076 was within 1 digit of matching our 8761 for tonight's drawing. I think that is pretty darn close for the 1st time attempt to see if this can be done for the 4 digit.  I will watch it for the next 7 draws to see if it matches any other numbers.

If you have doing the 3 digit predictions for any length of time I am sure you know the program, process or formula for getting the 36 combinations for that.. so figuring it out to work for the 4 digit would be a no brainer I would think for you.. try it and let me know if you get the same or similar results... I will be interested to hear.

My question for you is.... how do you filter out the excess numbers to get down to something easier on the pocketbook for a night's game.. any ideas?

thanks

LM

See Ya!

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
      Member #142494
      May 13, 2013
      2852 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2013, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

hey guys, im at work at the moment snuck off right quick, surprised to see some action on this post....ill respond when i get in a little later....hope we had some winners tonight p3 or p4 :)

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
        Member #142494
        May 13, 2013
        2852 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

ineedahit,

This strategy would have worked very nicely in NY today.  I have 5,4,7,2 as the coldest for Midday.

547x
        572x
        472x
        475x

10/6 Midday 7572

Thumbs Up

cool....yea on most backests i did taking a block of 20 drawings... a few times the hit came the very next day or drawing

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
          Member #142494
          May 13, 2013
          2852 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2013, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Hi, Ineedahit..

I ran across your post as I am trying to go back to basics from playing F5, Lotto 47, MM and PB and see if I can perfect Pick3 and Pick 4 and then work my way back up from there! LOL

I ran across some great info online about Pick 3 for using the last 10 drawings and making 36 combos and play them for 7 days. On paper on my 1st pass I had 3 out of 5 hits in the 1st 5 days. again on paper before putting money to it.   And again like you indicated  it would be pricey to play $36 for one day on those combos if you wanted to cover straight and boxed and then you'd have to be real lucky to have picked a straight number.   And then even at $18 boxed the return in MI is only $41.  So, I have come to the conclusion some sort of filtering has to be involved.

Which brings me to your 4 digit platform.  I too have entertained the idea to try and use the same information and try to come up with some Pick4 predictions.  Can they be achieved the same way?  I think I had read that  you go back either 20 or 15 games for your history and evaluate the pick 4 game from there.

I see your thoughts on the cold numbers being due and I know alot of the other 3 digit predictors talk about looking for those cold due numbers but as in regular lotto I know that all the HOT numbers don't usually come together as well as all the COLD numbers don't either. 

You talked about your 302x, 301x, 321x and 021x and had some success with the triads but just a thought might you consider connecting the dots on those with some of the hot numbers for those past 20 draws?  Might you check it that way to see how your results pan out.. on paper 1st of course?   

DId you happen to notice when the 0684 came instead of the 5680 you anticipated, did you notice if that "4" was a hot number from your last 20 drawings?  Just a thought for evaluation?

You have given me some good ideas to play with myself.  So, I am game and willing to bounce ideas!   I think you're on to something or at least would like to think so!!

LM

See Ya!

well the thing is ... as of right now, this is just for box play as i dont have the filtering expertise like our friend cash4ninja and others use..... if you have 4 triads that equals 40 numbers .... if you played them online 25cents each that would be 10 dollars a drawing.(i said 8 dollars previously, that was incorrect)... which is pretty affordable for most people who play online.. so in the form that its in now the system will not produce a big payday ... but once i tweak things im sure i could zero in on the best numbers to go for straight ...such as doubles for instance....the profit margin of this system would really depend on ones budget .... im sure with further work one could narrow down the 40 numbers down to lets say 20 ...

as far as the 0685 .....that was not the number i was looking for... those were the 4 coldest digits in 20 draws so i was looking for 3 out of those 4 to hit together for a hypethetical win if i were playing so the 0684 is a number i would have been playing....but as you said.... which i have not done as of yet....but you could maybe incorporate hot numbers into the mix to better narrow down the list ....

this is a very basic and infant stage system , i litteraly was sitting here with my notebook messing around and tried it once , tried it again , and again , and i kept getting a winning triad so i decieded to post here to see if anyone cared to help expand i guess or maybe see if anyone found it helpful.... my true love i have to say is p3 ... but i do want to get into p4 but i have to feel i have the odds in my favor before i do...

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
            Member #142494
            May 13, 2013
            2852 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2013, 12:45 am - IP Logged

OKay. Ineedahit.. I posted earlier about liking your strategy and seeing if you could utilize the process for 3 digit to make it work for the 4 digit predictions? 

So what I did tonight was use the last 20 games from my evening 4 digit in MI and use the strategy for the 3 digit for the 36 combo numbers and I came up with 24 4 digit combinations. 

And one combo 8076 was within 1 digit of matching our 8761 for tonight's drawing. I think that is pretty darn close for the 1st time attempt to see if this can be done for the 4 digit.  I will watch it for the next 7 draws to see if it matches any other numbers.

If you have doing the 3 digit predictions for any length of time I am sure you know the program, process or formula for getting the 36 combinations for that.. so figuring it out to work for the 4 digit would be a no brainer I would think for you.. try it and let me know if you get the same or similar results... I will be interested to hear.

My question for you is.... how do you filter out the excess numbers to get down to something easier on the pocketbook for a night's game.. any ideas?

thanks

LM

See Ya!

i think i understand what your saying about your p3 strategy .... but ive never done that....i use a mix of due digits, sums, and a couple different ways of predicting pairs or doubles for each day to make my p3 predictions  ...but im always trying to learn new methods.... i have found that keeping it simple is the best approach.....

oh as far as filtering numbers one way i do that is by looking for numbers that have sums that are due or overdue

another way is if you figure out which digit/ or digits are due to hit any drawing then you can reduce your plays down to ones that have have those digits or digit......

there are many ways people filter... another could be only playing ones with 2 even 1 odd or vice versa... and 2 high one low and vice versa ......

ill look at your method you spoke of and see what i see... from looking at my recent history i dont think you need that many combos for a winner but id have to look at it further ....

Saint Louis MO
              United States
              Member #110754
              May 11, 2011
              2649 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2013, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

hey , i only play/predict for p3 .. but i have decided to start looking at p4 and seeing if i can find a method that works for me.... one thing i thought to try today was looking the last 20 days of winning p4 numbers and it seems pretty promising..all i did was

i counted how many times each digit.. 0-9  hit in the last 20 days then i took the 4 digits that hit the least amount of times and made triads out of them so for example lets say 3,0,2,1 were the 4 digits that hit the least the triads i would have are 302x 301x 321x and 021x ... in the few backtests i did... one of the triads would hit within 1 to 6 drawings ... i also tried it by just using the day draw and night draw and it worked also.... of couse it would be hard to play 40 numbers retail, but online its pretty easy to play 40 picks and spend 8 dollars a drawing for a few drawings...

i want to apologize if anyone has already done this or if this is too simple or lame ...lol...

i also noticed a while ago how often mirror pairs hit in p4 (as well as p3) but im sure how to capitalize on this in p4 since obviously you need at least 3 out of the 4 digits to really profit, so i was thinking if i actually play the triads to maybe play extra on numbers that contain mirroor pairs.. 05,16,38,27,49

i did this before i went to work today and i had 5,6,8,0 written down as the most current coldest digits.... when i got home and checked what hit p4 tonight it was 0684 ... so if i had actually started play today on this method ,i would have hit the first drawing.....

if anybody wants to help out / add to/ criticize/ etc... feel free ...lol

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to try this and see if it will help me pinpoint which one of my triads are due. gl

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                Member #142494
                May 13, 2013
                2852 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to try this and see if it will help me pinpoint which one of my triads are due. gl

its easy to backtest .... as long as you have a way to look at 20 days of previous drawings .. look at a few different periods of20 draws.... and see .... im not 100% if 20 days is the sweet spot maybe its 25 or maybe its 15 ... really no right or wrong just try it out a few ways and see if any are working

good luck :)

detroit,michigan
                  United States
                  Member #137401
                  January 2, 2013
                  65 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2013, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

What about Michigan picks please.

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                    Member #142494
                    May 13, 2013
                    2852 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

i dont do picks for this, i only posted for the state i play because thats where i backtested it..... this is something you have to get a pen and paper and try and see if it works where you live ...

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                      Ontario
                      Canada
                      Member #109243
                      April 9, 2011
                      31437 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

its easy to backtest .... as long as you have a way to look at 20 days of previous drawings .. look at a few different periods of20 draws.... and see .... im not 100% if 20 days is the sweet spot maybe its 25 or maybe its 15 ... really no right or wrong just try it out a few ways and see if any are working

good luck :)

I Find 20 Draws To Be A Pretty Good Number For Backtesting.

Most Of The Winning Combos Normally Contain A Mix Of Hot/Cold Digits.

You Can Try Experimenting With The Following Excel Program

The "Pick 4 Excel"Worksheet By Diamond Palace Is Programmed To Use 7 Digits.

You Can Use The 7 Coldest, 6 Cold/1 Hot, 5 Cold/2 Hot...All The Way To 7 Hottest.

You Can Enter As Many Draws As You Want And There Is A Seperate Sheet For Midday And Evening Draws Already Setup.

You Can Do A Seperate Sheet For Combined Draws.

This Will Wheel The 7 Digits For Any Of The 8 Different Groups And Produce 35 Single Combinations For Each.

(All Singles Since You Can't Have 2 Digits The Same That Are Hot /Cold At Once)

You Can Reduce The 35 Combos By Looking For Due Sums/Root Sums...High/Low...Even/Odd Digits etc.

In The Following Screenshot I Entered The Last 15 Mid + The Last 15 Eve Draws Together.

The 2nd Shot Shows All 8 Groups Wheeled Results.

I Just Used The Midday Sheet And Didn't Bother Changing The Date.

You Can Find It Here>>

One Stop Shop Pick 3 and Pick 4 Systems

It's Called Pick 4 Excel By Diamond Palace.It's On Page 5

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #100025
                        November 4, 2010
                        158 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2013, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Okay..  ineedahit!

I used my 3 digit strategy and applied it to the pic 4 and came up with a group of numbers as I already told you about in my post in response to yours...

Well tonight  4486 came in and 4865 was on the list of combos I made up yesterday afternoon.  You recall I wrote and 8761 came in yesterday and 8076 was on the list.. so the list is showing the 3x of the number.. now it's just a matter of figuring out how to match up the last number?  Any thoughts?  How do you do this on your 3 digit strategy? 

I read your reply about filtering... so sure to be the number I filter out will the one I should have kept! LOL 

Keep up the good work.. you gave me some great ideas.. so much so I reworked the way I do my Keno numbers using this strategy and tonight I hit 7 for $25.. haven't had a $25 hit in some time so I was more than pleased to be sure!  Especially for a dollar bet!  I am hoping the $250K is just around the corner!

ttusoon

LM

See Ya!

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                          Member #142494
                          May 13, 2013
                          2852 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2013, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

thanks lottobux , that looks to be pretty nifty softwarer ill check it out

yesterday just messing around i looked at the last 14 DAY drawings ( the current page of my notebook has only 14 days of drawings far) so the coldest digits i had were 8735 for the day draw ... today 5758 hit ... so the winning triad would have been there 875x and its a double , so that would have been a nice hit ... i also have 8,5,6,9 as the coldest for night draw so ill see what happens there...

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                            Member #142494
                            May 13, 2013
                            2852 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

using last 20 drawings i have 8,3,6,7 for ohio

836x
                            867x
                            837x
                            367x

tonight 367x hits !!!!

7673 ohio

there is definately something to this .... it would be cool if other people do it for their state and post the triads to see how good it works besides ohio ....

i like your strategy on the doubles cash4ninja .... a dollar box on  a double pays like 800 online right?

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                              Member #142494
                              May 13, 2013
                              2852 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

tonight 367x hits !!!!

7673 ohio

there is definately something to this .... it would be cool if other people do it for their state and post the triads to see how good it works besides ohio ....

i like your strategy on the doubles cash4ninja .... a dollar box on  a double pays like 800 online right?

i do know spending 3 bucks to play this number every way straight 25cent  online would make you 2,225 dollars richer