Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

using coldest digits to get winning p4 triads?

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 3 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey Laverne.. this isnt a question about this post BUT,,, i saw your 120 pairs system and i dont understand it can you help? What do you mean by the "LEAST" of these when speaking about the numbers? it looks good but i dont really understand what you are trying to show... thanks if you can reply it would be GRRREATLY appreciated!

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
    Member #142494
    May 13, 2013
    2852 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2013, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

only used the last 12 days instead of 20 but for ohio the coldest digits in the last 12 days are 8,7,9,0

so im looking for

870x 879x 890x 790x

if this doesnt produce a hit within 6 drawings , ill try it like i originally did using 20 days ...

8479 today

took a little over the 6 draws for this one, but i only used 12 days of draws... ill figure out the next 4 coldest after tonights drawing

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Laverne.. this isnt a question about this post BUT,,, i saw your 120 pairs system and i dont understand it can you help? What do you mean by the "LEAST" of these when speaking about the numbers? it looks good but i dont really understand what you are trying to show... thanks if you can reply it would be GRRREATLY appreciated!

Wentworth, this is the thread to which you are referring 

The One Hundred Twenty Combinations Strategy - Lottery Post Forums

The most unique aspect of the one hundred twenty arrangement is that each group is lead by the least of them.

In the first row of #s shown, the digit 0 is less than the 12 in the #012, the digit 0 is less than the 13 in the #013.

0's 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 023 024

Take a look at the next group, in this row of #s shown, the digit 1 is less than the 23 in the #123.

1's 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 134 135 136

To answer your last question:

Sometimes & sometimes more than one or two times , #s from the same set will appear the next day in the same state. I have all of this written out.

Here is an east coast example, Thursday May 20, 2010: 

0's 039 045 046 047 048 049 056 057 058 059

The zero (0) is the least of them from the 0's set as shown above.

Thu, May 20, 2010 Florida Cash 3 Evening 3-0-9

Fri, May 21, 2010 Florida Cash 3 Midday 4-0-8

Sat, May 22, 2010 Florida Cash 3 Midday 0-4-2

So for two draws inside of two days from the same row of #s hits have appeared. The 042 is from another line. I cannot tell you exactly when it will happen. Perhaps on or around the time in which it happened before only in a different month.

Wentworth try reading through the thread again, I show many examples & their are great replies.

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
        williamson county
        United States
        Member #119081
        November 14, 2011
        2768 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2013, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Testing this for tennessee.......past 20 days coldest 4 digits......1420  (for cash 4)

triads are 142x  140x  120x  420x     let the games begin........

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2013, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Testing this for tennessee.......past 20 days coldest 4 digits......1420  (for cash 4)

triads are 142x  140x  120x  420x     let the games begin........

Wishing you the best. Below using the Search Past Results you will find three months of the triads in action in TN. 

I have not seen any of the triads you have listed above since Sept. In looking at the history some of the triads appear every month. 

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
          Mon, Sep 30, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Evening0-9-2-4, Lucky Sum: 15
          Thu, Sep 19, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday1-9-4-0, Lucky Sum: 14
          Wed, Sep 18, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Evening2-2-4-0, Lucky Sum: 8
          Sat, Sep 7, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday0-2-8-1, Lucky Sum: 11
          Tue, Aug 27, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday4-9-1-0, Lucky Sum: 14
          Mon, Aug 12, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday0-4-1-2, Lucky Sum: 7
          Sat, Aug 3, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday4-2-8-0, Lucky Sum: 14
          Sat, Jul 20, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday5-2-4-0, Lucky Sum: 11
          Thu, Jul 11, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday0-2-4-6, Lucky Sum: 12
          Wed, Jul 3, 2013TennesseeCash 4 Midday0-9-4-1, Lucky Sum: 14

United States
            Member #116477
            September 11, 2011
            353 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Thankyou for your reply Laverne i appreciate it very much. I guess its just me i read and read but i still dont understand what youre saying.. im also form the tristate games area and i looked at my past numbers over and over but i dont see your point. Many times one number comes from the day before but its not the lowest number its usually any one of the three and sometimes two will come out together but mostly just one . any one thanks again.

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Thankyou for your reply Laverne i appreciate it very much. I guess its just me i read and read but i still dont understand what youre saying.. im also form the tristate games area and i looked at my past numbers over and over but i dont see your point. Many times one number comes from the day before but its not the lowest number its usually any one of the three and sometimes two will come out together but mostly just one . any one thanks again.

WOW!

Okay Wentworth, I am going to send you a PM to give you extensive help. It is not fair to ineedahit to continue explaining this in the thread.

Igamble's avatar - spider
                nj
                United States
                Member #145657
                August 10, 2013
                974 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2013, 2:15 am - IP Logged

to know in advance of say 1-3 weeks a BOXED winning triad or triads is extremely easy of course i can have it in straight as well as x123 and cover all posibilities OF 123 BOX -123,213,231,321,132,312  ..i can't say how i do it for obvious reasons.

BUT 2 know the 4digit and the exact sequence is very difficult if you play p4 all differnt digits,difficult if you play p4 one double,easy if you play p4 two doubles and extremely easy if you play p4 triples. So write this down  and get to work .

The obstacle is how many numbers you gonna play with that triad or triads and what budget are you using so you can make a profit ? oh and i really hope you not playing p4 boxed ...well is ok ONLY  for doubles and triples,but a guaranteed money in the hole option for p4 all dif. digits unless you know the exact number in advance of a few days or so. iT pays 100-120 boxed and playing a few days thats already 5-10bucks if you play one number only.

getting back to your topic -just find ONLY the p4 triad or triads that have a double then you will have an easier time.

btw- i gave a few straight prd. for p3 in few dif. states using less then 9 sets very recently.i post this b/c i was exctly were you were some time ago and maybe this info is helpful or maybe is  not.

Igamble's avatar - spider
                  nj
                  United States
                  Member #145657
                  August 10, 2013
                  974 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2013, 2:30 am - IP Logged

here's 2 triads guaranteed to hit in OH within the next 5-7 days .765/465

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                    Member #142494
                    May 13, 2013
                    2852 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

to know in advance of say 1-3 weeks a BOXED winning triad or triads is extremely easy of course i can have it in straight as well as x123 and cover all posibilities OF 123 BOX -123,213,231,321,132,312  ..i can't say how i do it for obvious reasons.

BUT 2 know the 4digit and the exact sequence is very difficult if you play p4 all differnt digits,difficult if you play p4 one double,easy if you play p4 two doubles and extremely easy if you play p4 triples. So write this down  and get to work .

The obstacle is how many numbers you gonna play with that triad or triads and what budget are you using so you can make a profit ? oh and i really hope you not playing p4 boxed ...well is ok ONLY  for doubles and triples,but a guaranteed money in the hole option for p4 all dif. digits unless you know the exact number in advance of a few days or so. iT pays 100-120 boxed and playing a few days thats already 5-10bucks if you play one number only.

getting back to your topic -just find ONLY the p4 triad or triads that have a double then you will have an easier time.

btw- i gave a few straight prd. for p3 in few dif. states using less then 9 sets very recently.i post this b/c i was exctly were you were some time ago and maybe this info is helpful or maybe is  not.

thanks igamble

gonna have to digest this...this is my first dable in p4 , i usually only do p3 ...

i saw the ohio triad u posted hit today , but not in straight order this time.... you saying you play all those triads in straight order only ? like 265x

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                      Member #142494
                      May 13, 2013
                      2852 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

coldest digits for day and night

triads

190x 198x 908x 801x

for day draw coldest digits

triads

123x 128x 238x 381x

night draw coldest digits

triads

506x 568x 508x 865x

Damgabi39's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                        Ottawa
                        Canada
                        Member #95611
                        August 14, 2010
                        346 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

hey , i only play/predict for p3 .. but i have decided to start looking at p4 and seeing if i can find a method that works for me.... one thing i thought to try today was looking the last 20 days of winning p4 numbers and it seems pretty promising..all i did was

i counted how many times each digit.. 0-9  hit in the last 20 days then i took the 4 digits that hit the least amount of times and made triads out of them so for example lets say 3,0,2,1 were the 4 digits that hit the least the triads i would have are 302x 301x 321x and 021x ... in the few backtests i did... one of the triads would hit within 1 to 6 drawings ... i also tried it by just using the day draw and night draw and it worked also.... of couse it would be hard to play 40 numbers retail, but online its pretty easy to play 40 picks and spend 8 dollars a drawing for a few drawings...

i want to apologize if anyone has already done this or if this is too simple or lame ...lol...

i also noticed a while ago how often mirror pairs hit in p4 (as well as p3) but im sure how to capitalize on this in p4 since obviously you need at least 3 out of the 4 digits to really profit, so i was thinking if i actually play the triads to maybe play extra on numbers that contain mirroor pairs.. 05,16,38,27,49

i did this before i went to work today and i had 5,6,8,0 written down as the most current coldest digits.... when i got home and checked what hit p4 tonight it was 0684 ... so if i had actually started play today on this method ,i would have hit the first drawing.....

if anybody wants to help out / add to/ criticize/ etc... feel free ...lol

Hello ineedahit !!!

Just want to let you know that for fun, I tried your system on my ONTARIO (Canada) Pick 3.... I looked at the stats for the 20 (evening) lastdraw... The numbers 386 were the coldest... I then came out with the following pairs:

38 (380 to 389)

36 (360 to 269) 

86 (860 to 869)

and tonight winning number is (630) .... WOW !!! :D   

Just want to share this with you...

P.S Did not work for the Pick 4 ... we had doubles tonight... But will let you know when it does.. 

THANKS

Damgabi39

'' One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing''  -- Socrates

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                          Member #142494
                          May 13, 2013
                          2852 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2013, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hello ineedahit !!!

Just want to let you know that for fun, I tried your system on my ONTARIO (Canada) Pick 3.... I looked at the stats for the 20 (evening) lastdraw... The numbers 386 were the coldest... I then came out with the following pairs:

38 (380 to 389)

36 (360 to 269) 

86 (860 to 869)

and tonight winning number is (630) .... WOW !!! :D   

Just want to share this with you...

P.S Did not work for the Pick 4 ... we had doubles tonight... But will let you know when it does.. 

THANKS

Damgabi39

awesome, glad it got your wheels turning...hope you got the 360

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                            Member #81314
                            October 16, 2009
                            18975 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2013, 1:04 am - IP Logged

tonight 367x hits !!!!

7673 ohio

there is definately something to this .... it would be cool if other people do it for their state and post the triads to see how good it works besides ohio ....

i like your strategy on the doubles cash4ninja .... a dollar box on  a double pays like 800 online right?

Wow, that was my quick pick for Missouri tonight. wow, wow.

And our evening pick 3 was, 637.

I'll start posting my quick picks @ ineedahit.

Great work, nice thread, Good Luck.Type

The Struggle is real!

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                              Member #142494
                              May 13, 2013
                              2852 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Id play 8780 0807 7870
                              9897 8987 7978
                              9890 8980 0908
                              9790 7970 0907

All atraight.

took a few days , but this set hit tonight...   0708 OHio